User Tag List

First 12

Thread: StrengthsFinder

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    Woah. Mine are almost exactly the same. I have Discipline instead of Relator but otherwise all the same. (Well, not the order. I can't remember what order mine were in, but I think Intellection was first.)
    That is cool, it was funny how the sameness broke down as the post progressed. Made me laugh.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

I took the VIA test and I think it's hilarious and slightly creepy that my results match my supposed function order pretty much to a T. D:

Your Top Character Strength - Curiosity
    You are curious about everything. You are always asking questions, and you find all subjects and topics fascinating. You like exploration and discovery.

Your Second Character Strength - Love
    You value close relations with others, in particular those in which sharing and caring are reciprocated. The people to whom you feel most close are the same people who feel most close to you.

Your Third Character Strength- Judgment
    Thinking things through and examining them from all sides are important aspects of who you are. You do not jump to conclusions, and you rely only on solid evidence to make your decisions. You are able to change your mind.

Your Fourth Character Strength - Love of learning
    You love learning new things, whether in a class or on your own. You have always loved school, reading, and museums-anywhere and everywhere there is an opportunity to learn.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Your Top Character Strength

Love of learning
    You love learning new things, whether in a class or on your own. You have always loved school, reading, and museums-anywhere and everywhere there is an opportunity to learn.

Your Second Character Strength

Prudence
    You are a careful person, and your choices are consistently prudent ones. You do not say or do things that you might later regret.

Your Third Character Strength

Curiosity
    You are curious about everything. You are always asking questions, and you find all subjects and topics fascinating. You like exploration and discovery.

Your Fourth Character Strength

Fairness
    Treating all people fairly is one of your abiding principles. You do not let your personal feelings bias your decisions about other people. You give everyone a chance.

Your Fifth Character Strength

Judgment
    Thinking things through and examining them from all sides are important aspects of who you are. You do not jump to conclusions, and you rely only on solid evidence to make your decisions. You are able to change your mind.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INFJ
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

i'm in the midst of taking a free online test. (click) a lot of questions.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

i enjoyed the questions more than the results, which i don't have much of a stake in.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

There was another thread on this - StrengthsFinder Test

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Rank Strengths Description Score Video explanation
    1 Intellection People strong in the Intellection theme are characterized by their intellectual activity. They are introspective and appreciate intellectual discussions. 91 Click Me
    2 Command People strong in the Command theme have presence. They can take control of a situation and make decisions. 84 Click Me
    3 Ideation People strong in the Ideation theme are fascinated by ideas. They are able to find connections between seemingly disparate phenomena. 82 Click Me
    4 Input People strong in the Input theme have a craving to know more. Often they like to collect and archive all kinds of information. 80 Click Me