User Tag List

First 234

Results 31 to 40 of 40

  1. #31
    Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post


    Now you know.
    Im curious, is he in the corner because he is a bullied introvert? Or because SHE CHOPPED OFF HIS RIGHT HAND AND TURNED IT INTO A FORK?!
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

    Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

  2. #32
    The Memes Justify the End EcK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    738
    Socionics
    ILE None
    Posts
    7,265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    Im curious, is he in the corner because he is a bullied introvert? Or because SHE CHOPPED OFF HIS RIGHT HAND AND TURNED IT INTO A FORK?!
    Maybe he's Edward scissorhands and you re just hungry and hallucinating
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

    Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

    “I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

    "Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

  3. #33
    The Memes Justify the End EcK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    738
    Socionics
    ILE None
    Posts
    7,265

    Default

    Now notice how the extrovert version is shiner, happier, larger and could be your bathroom carpet. I think we all have to draw the obvious conclusions here.



    extroverts are jerks
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

    Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

    “I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

    "Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

  4. #34
    insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,489

    Default

    AHHH MY EYES
    -end of thread-

  5. #35
    Starcrossed Seafarer Aquarelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    3,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    Also, i wouldnt consider a lot of the people mentioned here important to history. Things would be the same without jung, but not without say che guevara.

    What about Jesus? That one's hard to dispute.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

    My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

  6. #36
    Senior Member UniqueMixture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp
    Posts
    3,036

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    Now notice how the extrovert version is shiner, happier, larger and could be your bathroom carpet. I think we all have to draw the obvious conclusions here.



    extroverts are jerks
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

  7. #37
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    1. George Washington-ISTJ
    2. Mother Teresa-ISFJ
    3. Isaac Newton-INTJ
    4. Martin Luther King-INFJ
    5. Ghandi-INFJ
    6. Carl Jung-INTP
    7. Sigmund Freud- INTP
    8. Galileo-INTP
    9. Albert Einstein-INTP
    10. Abe Lincoln- INFJ
    11. J. Edgar Hoover- ISTJ

    Do you really need more?

  8. #38
    Junior Member Suzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    22

    Default

    This is just a thought, but maybe introverts have a slightly higher probability to go down in history. These are very broad generalities, but extroverts are usually influenced by others more so than introverts. They're more "connected" to the outside world and mainstream ideology. Those who go down in history are usually the ones who are different- unique by their day's standards. They usually do something that's different than what everyone else does. Could introverts in general be a little more likely to go down in history? That'd be something interesting to figure out.

  9. #39
    i love skylights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    7,835

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    1. George Washington-ISTJ
    2. Mother Teresa-ISFJ
    3. Isaac Newton-INTJ
    4. Martin Luther King-INFJ
    5. Ghandi-INFJ
    6. Carl Jung-INTP
    7. Sigmund Freud- INTP
    8. Galileo-INTP
    9. Albert Einstein-INTP
    10. Abe Lincoln- INFJ
    11. J. Edgar Hoover- ISTJ

    Do you really need more?
    Love the list. What makes you say INFJ for MLK over ENFJ?

  10. #40
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    Love the list. What makes you say INFJ for MLK over ENFJ?
    He could be either one. He just seems to use Ni more than Fe.

Similar Threads

  1. Has any other person mistyped as a completey different type because of functions?
    By Kensei in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 08-22-2015, 07:29 AM
  2. Any idea on my type?
    By MetalMoon in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-30-2013, 03:27 PM
  3. Is any one type more prone to drinking/drug use?
    By natashka in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 08-10-2010, 01:39 AM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 02:22 AM
  5. Got any ideas about my type from this video?
    By kensi in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-09-2008, 02:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO