• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Schizotypal ISTP 5w4 TiNi Loop

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well I finally discovered/decided what type I really am, but when I read the ISTP descriptions they didn't sound right because most ISTPs are not in TiNi loops, which is a much more rare and unique brand of ISTP. I know some people tried to tell me I am xNTP or INxJ, but perhaps many more have told me I am ISTP 5w4 in a TiNi loop. If there are any other ISTP 5w4s in TiNi loops, whether they are on this website or famous examples I would greatly appreciate if someone could reference them for me. I have Schizotypal Personality Disorder too as you can see in the below vid.
The below links helped me make this decision on my type:
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/mbti-tm-other-personality-matrices/56171-intp-ni.html
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/enneagram/54894-5w6-istp-vs-5w4-intp.html

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The_Ultimate_Wizard.JPG

Raptor Ultimate Wizard!

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

KDude

Crazy ISTP hangups revolves around the inferior first (Fe). The Ti Ni loop plays off of that, as paranoia with social/relationship areas. Possibly imaginative scenarios about slights done to you, or staring in the mirror like Travis Bickle in Taxi Driver, dreaming of gunning down some asshole.. "You talkin' to me?" lol, maybe that's the extreme end. It's more like overthinking and questioning too much into the subject you find yourself at a disadvantage with.. which would be the social things. It has little to do with Leonardo Da Vinci, ime. Da Vinci would be kind of productive, imo.

Btw, have you actually been diagnosed with a disorder?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Crazy ISTP hangups revolves around the inferior first (Fe). The Ti Ni loop plays off of that, as paranoia with social/relationship areas. Possibly imaginative scenarios about slights done to you, or staring in the mirror like Travis Bickle in Taxi Driver, dreaming of gunning down some asshole.. "You talkin' to me?" lol, maybe that's the extreme end. It's more like overthinking and questioning too much into the subject you find yourself at a disadvantage with.. which would be the social things. It has little to do with Leonardo Da Vinci, ime. Da Vinci would be kind of productive, imo.

I have a few symptoms of aspergers and schizotypal, but not the full disorders. I just said Schizotypal in the title to add to the dramatic effect.

And ya, that seems to be the stereotype with TiNi loops, that it's more about a certain social paranoia rather than a drive towards discovery.

Personally, people have told me I'm so many different types that I have no idea which one is right, as this thread is simply one of many other theories on my type.

Interestingly enough though, several N types in less numbers have been suggested for me, but lots of people on this forum think I'm a TiNi ISTP, yet no other S type is ever even suggested, like for the others, whether its function/congition-wise or behavior-wise, I guess are just way too mainstream to even be considerable for someone who they see being as crazy as me.

MacabreCharade

I wouldn't bother with the loops. The reason you're more comfortable using those functions is probably due to you being an introvert.

Also, 5w4 sp/sx is one of the most self-contained possibilities. Kind of interesting, that you'd have such a hard time getting a grasp of yourself, though. It's usually a breeze for that enneatype range.

I

Infinite Bubble

Watching a few of your videos, you seem mostly INTP to me.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Why can I never get the whole forum to agree upon this being my type? It's sickening! It's not definitive if the whole group doesn't accept it.

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why can I never get the whole forum to agree upon this being my type? It's sickening! It's not definitive if the whole group doesn't accept it.

Hope you're joking, Tesla and Giordano Bruno would be disgusted at such use of Fe style herd consensus.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hope you're joking, Tesla and Giordano Bruno would be disgusted at such use of Fe style herd consensus.

They were both actually very much interested in global dynamics and bringing people peacefully together in an effort to promote world peace.

I don't know what types they were, and they may very well have not been Fe users, but regardless, they cared about guiding the herd to salvation.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Schizotypal ISTP 5w4 TiNi Loop