User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

Results 81 to 90 of 110

  1. #81
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamBeliever View Post
    1) b
    2) a (with a good amount of b)
    3) a
    4) a
    5) b
    6) both?
    7) both?
    8) a
    9) b
    I'm going to update my answers
    1) Both
    2) a
    3) a
    4) a
    5) b
    6) a
    7) Both
    8) a
    9) b
    They're mostly the same.

  2. #82
    A wannabe dog
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    466

    Default

    1) b
    2) b
    3) b
    4) a
    5) b
    6) b
    7) b
    8) a
    9) b


    Haha, I suddenly wonder if I might be ISTJ instead of ISFJ after taking this quiz. I seemed to score more on Fi than Fe.

  3. #83
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    10,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    1) my feelings are easy to describe in words (conversationally, not in writing)
    a) often
    b) not often, but more so in writing

    2) I empathize with people by
    a) taking on their feelings as my own
    b) thinking about how I would feel in that situation or drawing from experience of how I've felt in that situation in the past

    3) my emotions show a lot on my face
    a) YES!
    b) not usually

    4) I am good at tailoring my behaviors and demeanor to various social situations
    a) yes, unless I am with a really mean spirited group of people
    b) no

    5) I place higher priority in
    a) unity, team work, external harmony
    b) self expression, internal harmony

    6) my feelings come from
    a) my heart
    b) my gut

    7) I care more about
    a) how a decision will effect people's feelings and well being
    b) the principle of the matter.

    8) the external world has a strong impact on my feelings
    a) yes. I am adaptable, but also easily effected
    b) no, though I tend to gravitate toward places with a similar vibe to how I already feel

    9) my beliefs come more from
    a) how I was raised, community values, how things effect people
    b) myself. even from a young age, I've always had strong views that sometimes differed from what I was taught. I can't really explain it, they were just "there"

    more A's: Fe
    more B's: Fi

    PS: please feel free to point out if you believe one of the questions is biased or stereotyped.

    EDIT: I took out number 3 because it sucked and renumbered them
    1) B
    2) A
    3) A
    4) A
    5) B
    6) not sure
    7) A
    8) A
    9) A

  4. #84
    across the universe Olm the Water King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    1,583

    Default

    1.b
    2.b
    3.b
    4.a
    5.b
    6.b
    7.both
    8.a
    9.b

    6 bs, 2 as, 1 both

  5. #85
    breaking out of my cocoon SearchingforPeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE None
    Posts
    6,598

    Default

    1. Both
    2. Both
    3. A
    4. A
    5. Both
    6. B
    7. Both
    8. B
    9. B

    Hmmmmm, I always test fairly even on Fe vs Fi. I use Fe very well, but I love my internal values and feelings. Me, not the world. I guess I am just odd for an INFJ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archilochus
    The fox knows many things--the hedgehog one big one.
    And I am not a hedgehog......

    -------------------

    Jesus said "Blessed are the peacemakers" not "blessed are the conflict avoiders.....

    9w8 6w5 4w5 sx/so

    ----------------------

    “Orthodoxy means not thinking--not needing to think. Orthodoxy is unconsciousness.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

  6. #86
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    10,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SearchingforPeace View Post
    I guess I am just odd for an INFJ.
    Or perhaps just more complex than something as simple as a 9 question quiz limited to binary choices can indicate.
    Likes SearchingforPeace liked this post

  7. #87
    breaking out of my cocoon SearchingforPeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE None
    Posts
    6,598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starcrash View Post
    Or perhaps just more complex than something as simple as a 9 question quiz limited to binary choices can indicate.
    Much better to be complex than odd......

    Besides it is every functions test that splits the two evenly, more or less.

    I do like being mysterious and complex though.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Archilochus
    The fox knows many things--the hedgehog one big one.
    And I am not a hedgehog......

    -------------------

    Jesus said "Blessed are the peacemakers" not "blessed are the conflict avoiders.....

    9w8 6w5 4w5 sx/so

    ----------------------

    “Orthodoxy means not thinking--not needing to think. Orthodoxy is unconsciousness.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984
    Likes asynartetic liked this post

  8. #88
    Super Ape Luke O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    954
    Posts
    1,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    1) my feelings are easy to describe in words (conversationally, not in writing)
    a) often
    b) not often, but more so in writing

    2) I empathize with people by
    a) taking on their feelings as my own
    b) thinking about how I would feel in that situation or drawing from experience of how I've felt in that situation in the past

    3) my emotions show a lot on my face
    a) YES!
    b) not usually

    4) I am good at tailoring my behaviors and demeanor to various social situations
    a) yes, unless I am with a really mean spirited group of people
    b) no

    5) I place higher priority in
    a) unity, team work, external harmony
    b) self expression, internal harmony

    6) my feelings come from
    a) my heart
    b) my gut

    7) I care more about
    a) how a decision will effect people's feelings and well being
    b) the principle of the matter.

    8) the external world has a strong impact on my feelings
    a) yes. I am adaptable, but also easily effected
    b) no, though I tend to gravitate toward places with a similar vibe to how I already feel

    9) my beliefs come more from
    a) how I was raised, community values, how things effect people
    b) myself. even from a young age, I've always had strong views that sometimes differed from what I was taught. I can't really explain it, they were just "there"

    more A's: Fe
    more B's: Fi

    PS: please feel free to point out if you believe one of the questions is biased or stereotyped.

    EDIT: I took out number 3 because it sucked and renumbered them
    1) a - I can usually, I choose not to though.
    2) a bit of both (but only a bit because I don't empathise well)
    3) b - I hide them though.
    4) a, though sometimes I choose not to.
    5) a
    6) My brain
    7) a, only because sometimes principles need to change
    8) b, only because I find it hard to give a shit
    9) a, my environment made me

    I don't think it's clear for me as my feelings are somewhat diminished. I think my Fi is completely fucked tbh.

  9. #89
    What Is Life? RobinSkye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    541 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj Ne
    Posts
    579

    Default

    I'm fully Fi here, and yet I type as an INTP.
    Ti = Ne > Ni > Si > Te = Fi > Se > Fe
    5w4 - 4w3 - 1w9
    Chaotic-True Neutral.

    My Socionics test result: http://www.sociotype.com/tests/resul....V8bh7vuL.dpuf

  10. #90
    Senior Member Hitoshi-San's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    1,080

    Default

    1.) B
    2.) B
    3.) A
    4.) A
    5.) A
    6.) B
    7.) B
    8.) A
    9.) B

    Four for Fe, five for Fi I usually type as an ESTP with a high intuition preference or an ENTP with a high sensing preference so I dunno man I dunno

Similar Threads

  1. [Fi] Fi vs Fe Empathy
    By doppelganger in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-04-2014, 08:43 AM
  2. Fi vs Fe
    By VagrantFarce in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-17-2014, 11:24 AM
  3. Fi vs. Fe
    By PoprocksAndCoke in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-14-2009, 03:31 PM
  4. [NF] Fi vs. Fe: What do YOU really feel?
    By beyondaurora in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 02-16-2009, 10:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO