1) my feelings are easy to describe in words (conversationally, not in writing)
b) not often, but more so in writing
2) I empathize with people by
a) taking on their feelings as my own
b) thinking about how I would feel in that situation or drawing from experience of how I've felt in that situation in the past
3) my emotions show a lot on my face
b) not usually
A, though sometimes my face displays inaccruate emotions
4) I am good at tailoring my behaviors and demeanor to various social situations
a) yes, unless I am with a really mean spirited group of people
5) I place higher priority in
a) unity, team work, external harmony
b) self expression, internal harmony
is other people's internal harmony still internal harmony? Eh, still dont know how to answer this one.
6) my feelings come from
a) my heart
b) my gut
7) I care more about
a) how a decision will effect people's feelings and well being
b) the principle of the matter.
I switch between the two a lot.
8) the external world has a strong impact on my feelings
a) yes. I am adaptable, but also easily effected
b) no, though I tend to gravitate toward places with a similar vibe to how I already feel
9) my beliefs come more from
a) how I was raised, community values, how things effect people
b) myself. even from a young age, I've always had strong views that sometimes differed from what I was taught. I can't really explain it, they were just "there"
Both and sometimes neither.
3 A, 1 B, 5 mystery. Would have me as Fe but mostly feeling-undifferentiated, which is basically my case.