• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The 'type to be':

W

WALMART

Sometimes I enjoy comparing apples to oranges. What are your most desired types, and why?

As always, detail is king.

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
Whichever one you are, because that's the only one you'll ever get to know inside and out.

W

WALMART

What about friends, lovers, teachers, etc?

I didn't mean "what would you want to be?"

I intended to ask... which ones do you prefer to come across, and why? In what forms do you like what people?

Circle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Sometimes I enjoy comparing apples to oranges. What are your most desired types, and why?

As always, detail is king.

I like my type, I suppose. I would like to feel more at peace, but it is becoming easier. I would also like to feel comfortable with spaciousness. I want to be whatever it is I am and happy with that.

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
What about friends, lovers, teachers, etc?

I didn't mean "what would you want to be?"

I intended to ask... which ones do you prefer to come across, and why? In what forms do you like what people?

Couldn't tell ya. Takes away all the satisfaction of getting to know someone.

SoraMayhem

defying your expectations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I love INTJs, secondly INxPs, third ISFPs. INTJs are good partners in business and life, INxPs are my preferred teachers (unless it's a performance area, where I like ESFPs), and ISFPs generally tend to be kind, I like interacting with them.

Otherwise, SJs are generally efficient, which is refreshing.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFJ, why? Because Jesus was INFJ, and Jesus was perfect. Therefore INFJ must be perfect!
RaptorJesus.jpg

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd have to say xNTJ.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
I'd have to say xNTJ.

I like INTJ's as well. The biggest problem with many INTJ's unfortunately is that they do not have great communication skills. This could easily be a big problem issue in many relationships if they do not develop proper communication skills.

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I like INTJ's as well. The biggest problem with many INTJ's unfortunately is that they do not have great communication skills. This could easily be a big problem issue in many relationships if they do not develop proper communication skills.

Ah, but you're an E. I'm an I, so that kind of thing doesn't bother me as much. :)

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Ah, but you're an E. I'm an I, so that kind of thing doesn't bother me as much. :)

I've had this problem with several INTJ's and many others have told me that they have the same problems with them. My brother is a perfect example of this. I live with my brother and father, and we all have to go to the grocery store at certain times throughout the week, pull our money together, and buy food. There are only small windows of opportunity to when we can all get together and do this because all of our schedules change every week. Now my brother is the typical INTJ 5 w 6 SP/SO and rarely communicates. This wouldn't really be a problem, but often times he will just go for a brisk jog or walk up to the corner store, when we had all previously agreed to go to the store at that certain time. We then wait, and wait for his arrival but he comes home like 2 hours later, and it's then too late to go to the store. We then have to eat out the next few days and spend a lot more money than we would have if had gone to the store in the first place.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Im not sure. Im never completely sold on type anyhow, but if I had to choose it would be ENT something.

I would definitely not prefer to be a type with a strong feeling preference. Also I know that you will want to know why [MENTION=15886]jontherobot[/MENTION], but it's late and im tired, but I shall come back to you with an answer tomorrow sometime.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I've had this problem with several INTJ's and many others have told me that they have the same problems with them. My brother is a perfect example of this. I live with my brother and father, and we all have to go to the grocery store at certain times throughout the week, pull our money together, and buy food. There are only small windows of opportunity to when we can all get together and do this because all of our schedules change every week. Now my brother is the typical INTJ 5 w 6 SP/SO and rarely communicates. This wouldn't really be a problem, but often times he will just go for a brisk jog or walk up to the corner store, when we had all previously agreed to go to the store at that certain time. We then wait, and wait for his arrival but he comes home like 2 hours later, and it's then too late to go to the store. We then have to eat out the next few days and spend a lot more money than we would have if had gone to the store in the first place.

I totally side with your INTJ brother. I think this is Fi talking.

Apparently you must be an Fe type if you can't even go to the fucking store without a goddamn group. Be self-sufficient for the love of Christ. Stop blaming your brother for your own lack of independence and initiative.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I like being an Fi type, quite frankly, which is why I believe I'm an IxFP because it seems like Fi defines me, like I wouldn't know what to do without it, it is my self-direction through life. All I have is my own will, and knowing what I want, and going for it. Stripped down to essentials that is what I am.

I think I didn't think I was an Fi dom, but an Fi aux, because I can distance myself from value judgments on certain things...but that may just be because I'm Fi/Se and not Fi/Ne, so I'm not constantly ruminating what my values are throughout the day, having more instinctive reactions of "this is good" and "this is bad" and "this is wrong" and "this is right"...and then on the rest doing live and let live until I have to decide on it.

Sometimes I still wonder if I'm an NFP though, because like today I was in a new bathroom, and I was distracted changing my clothes, et al, and assumed there was a shower beside me by the way the light was coming from the right of me. But when I finally used the toilet later I realized there was nothing but a wall with a window there.

Does that mean I used Si instead of Se, and went by what I thought SHOULD be there, instead of immediately seeing what was really there (which I did when I was more focused on it and not distracted with doing something else.)

I would say being xxFP is most desirable for me, with ENTJ probably being second, because I would be very different then, but I would be hard and strong and have similar functions, because I think Te/Fi is still preferable for myself than Ti/Fe.

I tend to be really drawn in by xxFJs sometimes, for whatever reason, even if they're unhealthy. It depends on the individual.

W

WALMART

I like being an Fi type, quite frankly, which is why I believe I'm an IxFP because it seems like Fi defines me, like I wouldn't know what to do without it, it is my self-direction through life. All I have is my own will, and knowing what I want, and going for it. Stripped down to essentials that is what I am.

I think I didn't think I was an Fi dom, but an Fi aux, because I can distance myself from value judgments on certain things...but that may just be because I'm Fi/Se and not Fi/Ne, so I'm not constantly ruminating what my values are throughout the day, having more instinctive reactions of "this is good" and "this is bad" and "this is wrong" and "this is right"...and then on the rest doing live and let live until I have to decide on it.

Sometimes I still wonder if I'm an NFP though, because like today I was in a new bathroom, and I was distracted changing my clothes, et al, and assumed there was a shower beside me by the way the light was coming from the right of me. But when I finally used the toilet later I realized there was nothing but a wall with a window there.

Does that mean I used Si instead of Se, and went by what I thought SHOULD be there, instead of immediately seeing what was really there (which I did when I was more focused on it and not distracted with doing something else.)

I would say being xxFP is most desirable for me, with ENTJ probably being second, because I would be very different then, but I would be hard and strong and have similar functions, because I think Te/Fi is still preferable for myself than Ti/Fe.

I tend to be really drawn in by xxFJs sometimes, for whatever reason, even if they're unhealthy. It depends on the individual.

What do tests say about personality? Just curious, cause you said a few times you've self evaluated your typing.

I really need to learn all this Fe/Ti stuff if I wanna keep up around here o_O