• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The 'type to be':

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
That's fine. I did not invite you to play the game, you approached the table of your own will. I did not feel the need to give a "rebuttal proportional to the one" you gave because it did not teach me anything I did not know - I considered it invalid as it was a response designed under the assumption my post was made in all seriousness. Whilst my post does echo my sentiments regarding sensors in general I thought my comments regarding robots were sufficiently self-evident to be tongue-in-cheek and thus bring doubt on the nature of the post.

Farewell.
I guess I'm glad you didn't actually believe all of that, then. I've seen VERY similar posts on this forum that were meant in seriousness.

But yeah. See ya.

Standuble

I guess I'm glad you didn't actually believe all of that, then. I've seen VERY similar posts on this forum that were meant in seriousness.

But yeah. See ya.

See ya. On an end note, like I said I do in part but its a simplification of my thought process. I do believe an automated workforce would do a better job.

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Would an amorphous, celestial blob of ethereal goo have a type as well? I'm guessing an Se-dom as it doesn't think very much and it is very flexible, contorting its form to fit into a myriad of shapes. In that case would you have a favourite MBTI type after all? But don't mind me, I'm using feeler logic again.

Nonsense. I am goo and I am beyond your puny cognitive functions and typological systems. Se? Four letters smooshed together? I am none of these things. I am merely goo.

Standuble

Nonsense. I am goo and I am beyond your puny cognitive functions and typological systems. Se? Four letters smooshed together? I am none of these things. I am merely goo.

I created goo last night in my bedroom aka "the lab" from my own genetic material and via instruction from adult literature! I would make a case (if I could be bothered) that as up until the moment of detachment it was part of me it too also shared my MBTI type prior to it being booted out. My conclusion is that goo can be typed before it is gooed.

S

Society

I don't desire any type in particular, I judge on other criteria.:D

but that has a typology as well:

:D

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well one thing is for sure JTR, Jesus was 1 of the 4 FJs.

If he really was an enlightened master, INFJ.

If a world teacher leading the people, ENFJ.

Just a regular guy serving people with love, ESFJ.

Someone who always practiced moderation, ISFJ.

I know not which of those options was the real case, but FJ is pretty dang clear.

RoadPaveMent

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Because my character flaw is sitting around moping about how the world is cruel, I often wish I was more inclined to actually go out and do something about it. :doh: ENFJ, ESFJ, or ISFJ. Not that they don't have their own issues, of course.

When I first got into MBTI, I thought I was the 'most' sensitive, fluffy type, and I was quite disappointed to learn there was a type stereotypically more sensitive than me--INFP. :sadbanana: So I wished I was an INFP just because I wanted to be the most special. :devil:

RoadPaveMent

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Everyone clearly wants to be an ESTJ. This is supported by how [MENTION=195]Jaguar[/MENTION] on polls when people ask what their type is always votes that they are ESTJ. This is clearly done out of the kindness of his heart to please and appease people with this glorious title.

Why everyone should want to be an ESTJ:
1. You could be the boss.
2. Your work would get done efficiently.
3. People would be jealous of your high position in the power structure.
4. It would be only but a slight effort on your part to attack and condemn all incompetence.
5. It is better to be feared than loved.

There's plenty of other reasons, but since I'm a useless and lazy non-ESTJ, I lack the proper follow through attitude to complete the list.

I've had three ESTJ friends and I did wish I could be as high-achieving as them, but they were so obsessively focused on schoolwork in quite an unhealthy manner. Also they were all LSEs, my dual.

5: Not for me! :wubbie:

HIMYMfan

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
I like ESTJ's (I'm one lol) and ENTJ's. I like people who have the same ambition levels as myself. I like more serious people like myself, but sometimes I do need someone who's flamboyant and crazy to get me out of my usual business and structure.

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
I created goo last night in my bedroom aka "the lab" from my own genetic material and via instruction from adult literature! I would make a case (if I could be bothered) that as up until the moment of detachment it was part of me it too also shared my MBTI type prior to it being booted out. My conclusion is that goo can be typed before it is gooed.

I, too, consult adult literature when I create gelatinous blobs of goo. But the is completely separate from MY kind of goo. I was spun from the celestial loom that creates the fabric of the Universe. Pseudo science has no place here.

hazelsees

MBTI Type
INFJ
What about friends, lovers, teachers, etc?

I didn't mean "what would you want to be?"

I intended to ask... which ones do you prefer to come across, and why? In what forms do you like what people?

If you were asking which type I'd be, ISFP--they are like little rays of sunshine.

ESFPs are so much fun and so different from me. I like them. Am amused by them. Am exhausted by them.

Any of the NT sorts--The ENTPs are funny and there's usually a chemistry between us. It's like they are "amused" by me and take pleasure in making fun in a friendly way--flirting basically. INTs--are mysterious and intriguing and always have my attention, even if they are talking over my head.

ENFPs--Looking back through my life, probably the people I was most drawn to were ENFPs. I don't know they were ENFP for sure, obviously. But, I'm guessing so. The females are (were) wonderful friends and the males, well, I try to keep my feelings in friend mode, but there is an attraction there that disturbs me. I like to be in better control of my feelings and they destroy it--my control--inside. I can always keep it together outwardly.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I'm surprised by this thread, surely ISFJ's are THE type to be?

Never a more cool, independent, non-whiney, kick-arse, intelligent, new ideas and witty type than ISFJ. I don't see why anyone would want to be one of those smelly INTJ's....

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Never a more cool, independent, non-whiney, kick-arse, intelligent, new ideas and witty type than ISFJ. I don't see why anyone would want to be one of those smelly INTJ's....

Everyone knows just how awesome you are. Regardless of what type you claim to be. :smile:

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Indeed since the great innovaters of our great world such as Giordano Bruno, Friedrich Nietzsche, and Nikola Tesla were by all means ISFJ and not INTJ!
They were experts at the art of developing complex ideas to intricate problems and designing grand plans for ultimate success. This is an ISFJ ability and an INTJ deficiency.
Please use your magic mind over mountain powers to transform my feeble and weak character into your almighty and powerful persona!