User Tag List

First 78910 Last

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    That's fine. I did not invite you to play the game, you approached the table of your own will. I did not feel the need to give a "rebuttal proportional to the one" you gave because it did not teach me anything I did not know - I considered it invalid as it was a response designed under the assumption my post was made in all seriousness. Whilst my post does echo my sentiments regarding sensors in general I thought my comments regarding robots were sufficiently self-evident to be tongue-in-cheek and thus bring doubt on the nature of the post.

Farewell.
    I guess I'm glad you didn't actually believe all of that, then. I've seen VERY similar posts on this forum that were meant in seriousness.

But yeah. See ya.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    I guess I'm glad you didn't actually believe all of that, then. I've seen VERY similar posts on this forum that were meant in seriousness.

But yeah. See ya.
    See ya. On an end note, like I said I do in part but its a simplification of my thought process. I do believe an automated workforce would do a better job.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    Would an amorphous, celestial blob of ethereal goo have a type as well? I'm guessing an Se-dom as it doesn't think very much and it is very flexible, contorting its form to fit into a myriad of shapes. In that case would you have a favourite MBTI type after all? But don't mind me, I'm using feeler logic again.
    Nonsense. I am goo and I am beyond your puny cognitive functions and typological systems. Se? Four letters smooshed together? I am none of these things. I am merely goo.

WALMART

Jesus was probably ESFJ.

Probably ESFJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Ism View Post
    Nonsense. I am goo and I am beyond your puny cognitive functions and typological systems. Se? Four letters smooshed together? I am none of these things. I am merely goo.
    I created goo last night in my bedroom aka "the lab" from my own genetic material and via instruction from adult literature! I would make a case (if I could be bothered) that as up until the moment of detachment it was part of me it too also shared my MBTI type prior to it being booted out. My conclusion is that goo can be typed before it is gooed.

Society

Quote Originally Posted by Il Morto Che Parla View Post
    I don't desire any type in particular, I judge on other criteria.
    but that has a typology as well:

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Well one thing is for sure JTR, Jesus was 1 of the 4 FJs.

If he really was an enlightened master, INFJ.

If a world teacher leading the people, ENFJ.

Just a regular guy serving people with love, ESFJ.

Someone who always practiced moderation, ISFJ.

I know not which of those options was the real case, but FJ is pretty dang clear.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    612 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII

Because my character flaw is sitting around moping about how the world is cruel, I often wish I was more inclined to actually go out and do something about it. ENFJ, ESFJ, or ISFJ. Not that they don't have their own issues, of course.

When I first got into MBTI, I thought I was the 'most' sensitive, fluffy type, and I was quite disappointed to learn there was a type stereotypically more sensitive than me--INFP. So I wished I was an INFP just because I wanted to be the most special.
    EII
    supine

R|L|oAI
    neutral good
    intrapersonal intelligence

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    612 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Everyone clearly wants to be an ESTJ. This is supported by how @Jaguar on polls when people ask what their type is always votes that they are ESTJ. This is clearly done out of the kindness of his heart to please and appease people with this glorious title.

Why everyone should want to be an ESTJ:
    1. You could be the boss.
    2. Your work would get done efficiently.
    3. People would be jealous of your high position in the power structure.
    4. It would be only but a slight effort on your part to attack and condemn all incompetence.
    5. It is better to be feared than loved.

There's plenty of other reasons, but since I'm a useless and lazy non-ESTJ, I lack the proper follow through attitude to complete the list.
    I've had three ESTJ friends and I did wish I could be as high-achieving as them, but they were so obsessively focused on schoolwork in quite an unhealthy manner. Also they were all LSEs, my dual.

5: Not for me!
    EII
    supine

R|L|oAI
    neutral good
    intrapersonal intelligence

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LIE

I like ESTJ's (I'm one lol) and ENTJ's. I like people who have the same ambition levels as myself. I like more serious people like myself, but sometimes I do need someone who's flamboyant and crazy to get me out of my usual business and structure.