User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

Esfp? So people would love you? Or EXTJ? So people would fear you?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    Sometimes I enjoy comparing apples to oranges. What are your most desired types, and why?

As always, detail is king.
    Probably ISTP. They're just so damned useful.

Ooh. SFP would also be fun as well.

Just any type that would make me care less about some of the bullshit I'm so invested in now.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

EINSTFPJ
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-Up Rex View Post
    Probably ISTP. They're just so damned useful.
    I like the way you think Rex. Damn right ISTP is the type to be!

Don't do what society wants. Do what you yourself want!

Society may not like ISTPs, which is a downside, but at least they know how to have a good time, and not be a mindless insect.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    I like the form of a healthy INFJ, personally.

They have enough Ni, to understand what I'm trying to say. They are extremely loyal. Yet they don't take peoples' crap. They're laid back enough to be in their company days on end, yet STILL clean. And their cleanliness applies to their Ni world. It's really cute. So they may miss things but they don't miss the the important things. <---you can tell I've had one good room(INFJ) mate and am comparing all the other bad ones(P's) to them. lol

INFJ's have Fe and are willing to stand up for people they care about. They are one of the only types I've seen use Ti where it's not unhealthy(meaning they're not consistantly rude for unprovoked for reasons.)

Also I relate to them in a sense that I can hold the same notion of wanting "purity." My notion goes more towards an affinity towards the natural or organic progression of things though. Some INFJ's get carried away with purity. Example: An INFJ not wanting thier partner to have had any other sexual experience with anyone else before them (or after them ) ...it's cute but unrealistic. :/

And then ISTP's have a natural(sensual) way of attracting me. (Their Ti is also not rude )

Can't put my two cents in on ENTP's or INTJ's cause I don't know any. But I think I get along with both, at least on here. And most of the time I like their posts.lol

Something similar to an appropriate response: That sucks, I can see where the communication barrier is.

Unnecessary response. ^^ Great One did not ask you for your advice.

You giving advice, is definately an indicator that you're an IXFP.

I'm sorry to butt in but no one asked.

That's my Fi

But the bolded is also an Fi thing.

again no one asked lol

Again it didn't seem like they were asking you to solve the problem

It is Fe. In this particular situation it was Fe wanting feedback from your brother.

Or it just you caring, even a little bit, about the communication you and your brother may have...ie him not saying "Hey bro, can't make it this time."(feedback) and you replying "Ok, so should we work out a different money situation this week?"(giving feedback, and asking feedback again) cause that's what humans do. lol. they care.

Also sounds a little e-6ish.

WOOHOO, you guys!
    Actually he did ask. No one asked YOU. Why are you arguing with me when I'm not even here?

I think haters make me famous.

Society

regarding the question you didn't mean to ask:
    i've fantasied about being STP at various times in my life. my current ideological stance on MBTI means aspiring towards my inner SFJ on the other side of my coin.

regarding the one you meant: it's difficult to answer, i've had good friends of all types. perhaps the closest were ISTP, INTJ, INTP, INFP, INFJ, ESFJ, ESTP, and i'm quite close with my ISFP sister.

regarding typing preferred lovers..
    yea, not opening that can of worms.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

I find it hard to relate to people who are much different to me; I get too frustrated to bother trying for the most part. The particular points of divergence that seem to be a problem are extroverts (who I'll often admire but never become close with), feelers and sensers.

So, my favourite company is usually pretty close to my own typing, although I don't think of any types as better or worse people. That's silly.
    Rational idealist. Ethical hedonist. Secular humanist. Libertarian centrist. Lawful neutral. Melancholic. Medicated Bipolar I. Cat person. Kuudere. Dark magical girl. Slytherin. Alcoholic milkshake enthusiast.
    Johari | Nohari

The dream to awaken our world.

Enneagram
    9w8

So, my favourite company is usually pretty close to my own typing, although I don't think of any types as better or worse people. That's silly.
    I agree. There is no [I]best [/I]type to be. There is only each of us developing ourselves and becoming the best possible version of ourselves. An immature person of any type will look far different than a mature person of that same type and an immature [or undeveloped] person of one type, compared to a developed person of another type will always be an inaccurate comparison.

I realize that this is an opinion-type thread, but I can't help but think that it's a question that can never be answered. We have no Rosetta Stone, so to speak, no template of the "perfect" person and even if we did, someone would disagree that the perfect person was perfect because he or she wasn't like them. No matter how "logical" or "objective" any of us claim to be, the bottom line is that we are all biased in some ways, so a true answer to this question can't be found. This equation has no solution.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    I realize that this is an opinion-type thread, but I can't help but think that it's a question that can never be answered. We have no Rosetta Stone, so to speak, no template of the "perfect" person and even if we did, someone would disagree that the perfect person was perfect because he or she wasn't like them. No matter how "logical" or "objective" any of us claim to be, the bottom line is that we are all biased in some ways, so a true answer to this question can't be found. This equation has no solution.
    Of course it can't be answered. Outside of opinion there is the type best suited to performing a particular task and the type best suited to operating in a particular situation but who defines the best standards for these two categories? What would be the "best results" in objective terms completely removed from subjective desire?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Each one sucks in an equal number of ways. I want to be an XXXX. Or better yet, an amorphous, celestial blob of ethereal goo.