User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    @The Great One

my sister is a speed addict who neglects her children...you can't let who your brother is define you

and if you eat just fine, then I don't see a problem other than you and your dad needing to hold your brother down and take his grocery money, for realz

or tell him he don't get to eat
    It's like I can't allow my brother not to eat. I think this is an Fi vs. Fe thing.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    I've had this problem with several INTJ's and many others have told me that they have the same problems with them. My brother is a perfect example of this. I live with my brother and father, and we all have to go to the grocery store at certain times throughout the week, pull our money together, and buy food. There are only small windows of opportunity to when we can all get together and do this because all of our schedules change every week. Now my brother is the typical INTJ 5 w 6 SP/SO and rarely communicates. This wouldn't really be a problem, but often times he will just go for a brisk jog or walk up to the corner store, when we had all previously agreed to go to the store at that certain time. We then wait, and wait for his arrival but he comes home like 2 hours later, and it's then too late to go to the store. We then have to eat out the next few days and spend a lot more money than we would have if had gone to the store in the first place.
    This reminds me of The Leary Family from The Accidental Tourist. Do you label and alphabetize your canned goods as well?

I read that the three of you have an agreement that you're pooling your money and shopping together, until your brother decided that he's doing his own thing. Does this mean your brother no longer contributes and you and your dad are left to split the grocery bill? Can't you guys just set it up where you make a list and take turns doing the shopping once a week? Seems inefficient to go several times during the week, when you could just knock it out in one go, then no one needs to eat out.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

It's like I can't allow my brother not to eat. I think this is an Fi vs. Fe thing.
    no its not its just you still making irrational excuses...he walks off, clearly he knows how to shop and feed himself, get real

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerlily View Post
    This reminds me of The Leary Family from The Accidental Tourist. Do you label and alphabetize your canned goods as well?

I read that the three of you have an agreement that you're pooling your money and shopping together, until your brother decided that he's doing his own thing. Does this mean your brother no longer contributes and you and your dad are left to split the grocery bill? Can't you guys just set it up where you make a list and take turns doing the shopping once a week? Seems inefficient to go several times during the week, when you could just knock it out in one go, then no one needs to eat out.
    We only go once a week. He can't even commit to that. It's bullshit.

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    @jontherobot

Ill explain my answer a little better now if I can. Basically while I acknowledge that stronger thinkers and stronger feelers both have emotions and drives and will get extremely upset by trauma, I also think that feelers have to live their life as a kind of gyro.

Their emotions are constantly weaving and circling within one another and if something upsets the balance the weaves go awry and swing out all over the place and it takes a long time for them to get that balance back and centre....themselves < (cheesy I know but hey it works for me).

Basically what I mean is that emotional turmoil throws a strong feeler right off his or her gyro of stability and they get extremely unstable, thoughts get overwhelmed and swarmed with what I would decribe as an almost physical force, throwing off all thinking.

Whereas thinkers have a much more stable system, I see it as the kinetic metal-office balls on a frame clicking back and forth, a vibration may upset it but in general it keeps on going, clicking and clacking with the same rhythm, meaning that a thinker might be thrown off by a moment of emotional conflict, but they are able to keep a consistancy of thought separate from the influence of that turmoil.

That's what I want to experience. As for why ENT....well mainly just extraversion I want to experience things from a different perspective.

It was fun to go back and read this with my more advanced knowledge of typology.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Although I love meeting all sorts of people, xSTPs interest me a lot! I love adventurous types. INTJs also interest me because the ones I know are so different from me.

The last person I crushed on was ExTx (probably SP), so I guess you could say I like thinking types a lot! No clue why, really. But then again the person I liked before that was ISFJ, so I just enjoy meeting new people with personalities very different than mine. It makes having a wide circle of acquaintances/friends more interesting. (:
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

I like every type.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

The 4 best types in existence: INTP ISTP ENTP INTJ

The 4 best enneagrams in existence: 5w6 5w4 7w8 7w6

The 4 worst types in existence: ESFJ ESFP ENFJ ESTJ

The 4 worst enneagrams in existence: 2w1 2w3 1w2 1w9

I've decided that if I have a child, I'm going to have the child blessed by my family priest. I'm going to have the pastor pray that God will give him a long and healthy life, that he will be successful, and most of all: I will have him pray very diligently that the child doesn't wind up being an ESFJ.
    Since that is the very rarest and worst type to be on this forum, then it is indeed the type to be!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    The 4 best types in existence: INTP ISTP ENTP INTJ

The 4 best enneagrams in existence: 5w6 5w4 7w8 7w6

The 4 worst types in existence: ESFJ ESFP ENFJ ESTJ

The 4 worst enneagrams in existence: 2w1 2w3 1w2 1w9

Since that is the very rarest and worst type to be on this forum, then it is indeed the type to be!
    Why did you not include ENTJ in your best mbti types to be? Also, why did you not include 3w2, 3w4 and 8w7 in your best enneagram types to be?

MBTI
    xxTP

I don't desire any type in particular, I judge on other criteria.

Though I tend to find I get along best with Ti-Fe or Fe-Ti for obvious reasons.

But I don't actively seek out any particular type, that would be a self-fulfilling prophecy.