User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    Why's that?
    Because it explains why I have such a keen sense of insight into people, among other reasons.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

I want to go on the ESTJ ride because everyone finds them to be very boring since they are in charge of everything, so gangsters beware of the ESTJ police who will violate your freedom because they are black player haters!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Stop blaming your brother for your own lack of independence and initiative.
    Nah, I kind of understand this. Might have more to do with N/T/J planning or extraversion in general, or just how your family / friend groups tend to work. Generally the extraverts in my family will tend to wait for each other. I think grocery shopping is a lot more fun with someone else, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One
    Apparently, you missed the part where I told you that my father, brother, and I all split the bill.
    To be fair, she missed it because it wasn't explicit. I was kind of wondering why you guys didn't just get what you two needed and let him take care of himself.

INXXs and ENTPs are types that I'm naturally drawn to. Like there is something going on under the surface that no one else seems to notice. Although whenever I talk to INXJs, they tend to leave me cold and unsatisfied, but itching to see them again. It might be a J thing, since most Ps I know tend to be much warmer and inviting/accepting.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

@skylights, that's funny I love to shop alone, and will even say things to people like yeah Ill meet you back here in twenty minutes before I flee away

@The Great One I have a long history of uber self sufficiency like Ill take everyones money, buy 80 dollars worth of groceries and push a fucking cart home on foot

I can also carry at least 30 dollars worth of groceries, walking, with no cart

and Im female...Ive also moved to two major cities alone twice in my life

for fucks sake take a clue from your brother and go to the store alone, or get everyone's money up front and do it without him

or do what my roommates and I do sometimes, just go to the store individually and share what you've got

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

@jontherobot

Ill explain my answer a little better now if I can. Basically while I acknowledge that stronger thinkers and stronger feelers both have emotions and drives and will get extremely upset by trauma, I also think that feelers have to live their life as a kind of gyro.

Their emotions are constantly weaving and circling within one another and if something upsets the balance the weaves go awry and swing out all over the place and it takes a long time for them to get that balance back and centre....themselves < (cheesy I know but hey it works for me).

Basically what I mean is that emotional turmoil throws a strong feeler right off his or her gyro of stability and they get extremely unstable, thoughts get overwhelmed and swarmed with what I would decribe as an almost physical force, throwing off all thinking.

Whereas thinkers have a much more stable system, I see it as the kinetic metal-office balls on a frame clicking back and forth, a vibration may upset it but in general it keeps on going, clicking and clacking with the same rhythm, meaning that a thinker might be thrown off by a moment of emotional conflict, but they are able to keep a consistancy of thought separate from the influence of that turmoil.

That's what I want to experience. As for why ENT....well mainly just extraversion I want to experience things from a different perspective.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

@Marmie Dearest

We can't afford that. We need my brother to help us with the bill, and I know I'm damn sure not allowing my brother to eat the food that I paid for with my own money. I have a better idea Marmie, how about you get off of my ass, and get a life? Seriously every post you make towards me is negative and it's really starting to piss me off. If you don't quit I'm going to blast you and it's going to get really ugly. I'm forewarning you.

@skylights

I guess it's because we feel sorry for my brother and know that he can't afford to eat without our help. It's a very difficult situation that we are all in.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

@The Great One

I have an advanced degree in surviving during poverty, and I can reassure you that you have no excuse not to eat

go buy eggs, bread, and ramen. Or beans, rice, and oatmeal. Blaming anyone, when you are an adult who lives in the USA, for not eating for several days is insane.

You strike me as a person who needs confrontation therapy, so I could care less if you go off on me.

Buy food and don't share it with your brother. Go get food stamps. Seriously to me you sound like a dependent, blaming victim and the main person that hurts is you.

If I thought like you I'd probably be dead, or I would have lived a much less satisfying life.

If you're not a child and your parent isn't starving you you've got no excuse. There are homeless drunks with more common sense than you.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    @The Great One

I have an advanced degree in surviving during poverty, and I can reassure you that you have no excuse not to eat

go buy eggs, bread, and ramen. Or beans, rice, and oatmeal. Blaming anyone, when you are an adult who lives in the USA, for not eating for several days is insane.

You strike me as a person who needs confrontation therapy, so I could care less if you go off on me.

Buy food and don't share it with your brother. Go get food stamps. Seriously to me you sound like a dependent, blaming victim and the main person that hurts is you.

If I thought like you I'd probably be dead, or I would have lived a much less satisfying life.

If you're not a child and your parent isn't starving you you've got no excuse. There are homeless drunks with more common sense than you.
    I always eat lady. One way or the other. I'm just pissed at my brother for non-communication. You clearly don't understand the underlying issue here. I eat just fine.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

@The Great One

my sister is a speed addict who neglects her children...you can't let who your brother is define you

and if you eat just fine, then I don't see a problem other than you and your dad needing to hold your brother down and take his grocery money, for realz

or tell him he don't get to eat