User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrinth View Post
    I'd have to say xNTJ.
    I like INTJ's as well. The biggest problem with many INTJ's unfortunately is that they do not have great communication skills. This could easily be a big problem issue in many relationships if they do not develop proper communication skills.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    I like INTJ's as well. The biggest problem with many INTJ's unfortunately is that they do not have great communication skills. This could easily be a big problem issue in many relationships if they do not develop proper communication skills.
    Ah, but you're an E. I'm an I, so that kind of thing doesn't bother me as much.

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    Huh. Interesting.
    Put someone in a box right away, and it's easy to concentrate on engaging with the box, and not the person.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrinth View Post
    Ah, but you're an E. I'm an I, so that kind of thing doesn't bother me as much.
    I've had this problem with several INTJ's and many others have told me that they have the same problems with them. My brother is a perfect example of this. I live with my brother and father, and we all have to go to the grocery store at certain times throughout the week, pull our money together, and buy food. There are only small windows of opportunity to when we can all get together and do this because all of our schedules change every week. Now my brother is the typical INTJ 5 w 6 SP/SO and rarely communicates. This wouldn't really be a problem, but often times he will just go for a brisk jog or walk up to the corner store, when we had all previously agreed to go to the store at that certain time. We then wait, and wait for his arrival but he comes home like 2 hours later, and it's then too late to go to the store. We then have to eat out the next few days and spend a lot more money than we would have if had gone to the store in the first place.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Are you kidding me? I would not want to be anything but an INFJ.

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud of Thunder View Post
    Are you kidding me? I would not want to be anything but an INFJ.
    Why's that?

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Im not sure. Im never completely sold on type anyhow, but if I had to choose it would be ENT something.

I would definitely not prefer to be a type with a strong feeling preference. Also I know that you will want to know why @jontherobot, but it's late and im tired, but I shall come back to you with an answer tomorrow sometime.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    I've had this problem with several INTJ's and many others have told me that they have the same problems with them. My brother is a perfect example of this. I live with my brother and father, and we all have to go to the grocery store at certain times throughout the week, pull our money together, and buy food. There are only small windows of opportunity to when we can all get together and do this because all of our schedules change every week. Now my brother is the typical INTJ 5 w 6 SP/SO and rarely communicates. This wouldn't really be a problem, but often times he will just go for a brisk jog or walk up to the corner store, when we had all previously agreed to go to the store at that certain time. We then wait, and wait for his arrival but he comes home like 2 hours later, and it's then too late to go to the store. We then have to eat out the next few days and spend a lot more money than we would have if had gone to the store in the first place.
    I totally side with your INTJ brother. I think this is Fi talking.

Apparently you must be an Fe type if you can't even go to the fucking store without a goddamn group. Be self-sufficient for the love of Christ. Stop blaming your brother for your own lack of independence and initiative.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I like being an Fi type, quite frankly, which is why I believe I'm an IxFP because it seems like Fi defines me, like I wouldn't know what to do without it, it is my self-direction through life. All I have is my own will, and knowing what I want, and going for it. Stripped down to essentials that is what I am.

I think I didn't think I was an Fi dom, but an Fi aux, because I can distance myself from value judgments on certain things...but that may just be because I'm Fi/Se and not Fi/Ne, so I'm not constantly ruminating what my values are throughout the day, having more instinctive reactions of "this is good" and "this is bad" and "this is wrong" and "this is right"...and then on the rest doing live and let live until I have to decide on it.

Sometimes I still wonder if I'm an NFP though, because like today I was in a new bathroom, and I was distracted changing my clothes, et al, and assumed there was a shower beside me by the way the light was coming from the right of me. But when I finally used the toilet later I realized there was nothing but a wall with a window there.

Does that mean I used Si instead of Se, and went by what I thought SHOULD be there, instead of immediately seeing what was really there (which I did when I was more focused on it and not distracted with doing something else.)

I would say being xxFP is most desirable for me, with ENTJ probably being second, because I would be very different then, but I would be hard and strong and have similar functions, because I think Te/Fi is still preferable for myself than Ti/Fe.

I tend to be really drawn in by xxFJs sometimes, for whatever reason, even if they're unhealthy. It depends on the individual.

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I like being an Fi type, quite frankly, which is why I believe I'm an IxFP because it seems like Fi defines me, like I wouldn't know what to do without it, it is my self-direction through life. All I have is my own will, and knowing what I want, and going for it. Stripped down to essentials that is what I am.

I think I didn't think I was an Fi dom, but an Fi aux, because I can distance myself from value judgments on certain things...but that may just be because I'm Fi/Se and not Fi/Ne, so I'm not constantly ruminating what my values are throughout the day, having more instinctive reactions of "this is good" and "this is bad" and "this is wrong" and "this is right"...and then on the rest doing live and let live until I have to decide on it.

Sometimes I still wonder if I'm an NFP though, because like today I was in a new bathroom, and I was distracted changing my clothes, et al, and assumed there was a shower beside me by the way the light was coming from the right of me. But when I finally used the toilet later I realized there was nothing but a wall with a window there.

Does that mean I used Si instead of Se, and went by what I thought SHOULD be there, instead of immediately seeing what was really there (which I did when I was more focused on it and not distracted with doing something else.)

I would say being xxFP is most desirable for me, with ENTJ probably being second, because I would be very different then, but I would be hard and strong and have similar functions, because I think Te/Fi is still preferable for myself than Ti/Fe.

I tend to be really drawn in by xxFJs sometimes, for whatever reason, even if they're unhealthy. It depends on the individual.
    What do tests say about personality? Just curious, cause you said a few times you've self evaluated your typing.

I really need to learn all this Fe/Ti stuff if I wanna keep up around here o_O