User Tag List

First 8910

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    I created goo last night in my bedroom aka "the lab" from my own genetic material and via instruction from adult literature! I would make a case (if I could be bothered) that as up until the moment of detachment it was part of me it too also shared my MBTI type prior to it being booted out. My conclusion is that goo can be typed before it is gooed.
    I, too, consult adult literature when I create gelatinous blobs of goo. But the is completely separate from MY kind of goo. I was spun from the celestial loom that creates the fabric of the Universe. Pseudo science has no place here.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    What about friends, lovers, teachers, etc?

I didn't mean "what would you want to be?"

I intended to ask... which ones do you prefer to come across, and why? In what forms do you like what people?
    If you were asking which type I'd be, ISFP--they are like little rays of sunshine.

ESFPs are so much fun and so different from me. I like them. Am amused by them. Am exhausted by them.

Any of the NT sorts--The ENTPs are funny and there's usually a chemistry between us. It's like they are "amused" by me and take pleasure in making fun in a friendly way--flirting basically. INTs--are mysterious and intriguing and always have my attention, even if they are talking over my head.

ENFPs--Looking back through my life, probably the people I was most drawn to were ENFPs. I don't know they were ENFP for sure, obviously. But, I'm guessing so. The females are (were) wonderful friends and the males, well, I try to keep my feelings in friend mode, but there is an attraction there that disturbs me. I like to be in better control of my feelings and they destroy it--my control--inside. I can always keep it together outwardly.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

I'm surprised by this thread, surely ISFJ's are THE type to be?

Never a more cool, independent, non-whiney, kick-arse, intelligent, new ideas and witty type than ISFJ. I don't see why anyone would want to be one of those smelly INTJ's....
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post

Never a more cool, independent, non-whiney, kick-arse, intelligent, new ideas and witty type than ISFJ. I don't see why anyone would want to be one of those smelly INTJ's....
    Everyone knows just how awesome you are. Regardless of what type you claim to be.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post

Indeed since the great innovaters of our great world such as Giordano Bruno, Friedrich Nietzsche, and Nikola Tesla were by all means ISFJ and not INTJ!
    They were experts at the art of developing complex ideas to intricate problems and designing grand plans for ultimate success. This is an ISFJ ability and an INTJ deficiency.
    Please use your magic mind over mountain powers to transform my feeble and weak character into your almighty and powerful persona!

ISFJs are BAMFs but I'd say ESFJs are the type to be
    I really like cats and food.