• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jedi vs. Sith Extraverted Feeling

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
So it seems to me that there are two different flavors of Fe. The first type of Fe is the typical Fe that you first think of: It deals with caretaking, hating to see others hurt, feeling others emotions, liking harmony between groups, knowing what others needs are, giving, etc. This type of Fe is the good Fe so I have entitled it "Jedi Fe". When I imagine Jedi Fe, I think of individuals like "Mother Teresa" and "Martin Luther King".

Now that's all find and dandy but there seems to be a secondary sort of Fe that never quite makes it to the definition books. The second kind of Fe is what I consider "Sith Fe": Evil Sith Fe deals with being obsessed with social prestige, putting others down in front of a group in order to build up their own self esteem (example: "What you're still wearing that! That's so out of style.), using your ability to know what others are feeling to manipulate their emotions to get what they want, and being obsessed with fitting in. A perfect example would be like your typical bitch Prom Queen in any given high school, teen movie and Patrick Bateman from "American Psycho".

Thoughts?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The Sith form of feeling sounds far superior as it allows one to impose their will upon the world whereas the Jedi form sounds like it is all about submission and weakness hence it follows that those who have cast aside the conceits of the traditional Jedi form of feeling can embrace a true transformation whereas those who cannot cast aside these conceits will fail as they are dragged down by their own weakness. Never become a slave to compassion, mercy, and loyalty. Become a master of your passions and unleash their full fury upon all opposition!

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I feel a disturbance in the Force: I can tell this thread is going places.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
[MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION]

Isn't this a thread similar to the one that you were going to make?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I feel a disturbance in the Force: I can tell this thread is going places.

Why should we believe there is one all powerful Force directing our actions and controlling our destinies? I am not jumping to the conclusion that you are wrong but rather I would like to know why or why not the Force is indeed a living entity proven by well thought out points and empirical evidence.
:sherlock:
:vader1:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why should we believe there is one all powerful Force directing our actions and controlling our destinies? I am not jumping to the conclusion that you are wrong but rather I would like to know why or why not the Force is indeed a living entity proven by well thought out points and empirical evidence.
:sherlock:
:vader1:

Sounds like you're damned to be a Toydarian for your meager existence,
images

...rather than Darth Ambivalent like me!

Those are the breaks, kid. Now scram, before I throttle you with my Force grip.

Now that's all find and dandy but there seems to be a secondary sort of Fe that never quite makes it to the definition books. The second kind of Fe is what I consider "Sith Fe": Evil Sith Fe deals with being obsessed with social prestige, putting others down in front of a group in order to build up their own self esteem (example: "What you're still wearing that! That's so out of style.), using your ability to know what others are feeling to manipulate their emotions to get what they want, and being obsessed with fitting in. A perfect example would be like your typical bitch Prom Queen in any given high school, teen movie and Patrick Bateman from "American Psycho". Thoughts?

What do you mean it never makes it to the definition books? I've seen this discussion about the "negative aspects of Fe" occur almost more regularly than the first kind, since people seem to find it easier to criticize Fe.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sounds like you're damned to be a Toydarian for your meager existence,
images

...rather than Darth Ambivalent like me!

Those are the breaks, kid. Now scram, before I throttle you with my Force grip.

View attachment 8290

That's Force choke to you mama Luigi!
:nerd:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
View attachment 8290

That's Force choke to you mama Luigi!
:nerd:

No, I actually just want to grip you by the throat for awhile, to instill fear and desperation, before I slowly increase the pressure into a choke and watch the light fade from your eyes.

See, that is the Sith way. And being a decent showman as well.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Jennifer there is a difference between men who commit dark acts without reason and men who do so to make their opposition more powerful hence evil should be used with virture rather than vice so it follows that you lack a sense of morality since strength is the ultimate virtue which you wish to take that away from those you oppose rather than to be a catalyst for their growth.

Don't take this post too seriously. Once again as I always do I took an indefensible position and made an argument for it.

:einstein2:

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So it seems to me that there are two different flavors of Fe. The first type of Fe is the typical Fe that you first think of: It deals with caretaking, hating to see others hurt, feeling others emotions, liking harmony between groups, knowing what others needs are, giving, etc. This type of Fe is the good Fe so I have entitled it "Jedi Fe". When I imagine Jedi Fe, I think of individuals like "Mother Teresa" and "Martin Luther King".

Now that's all find and dandy but there seems to be a secondary sort of Fe that never quite makes it to the definition books. The second kind of Fe is what I consider "Sith Fe": Evil Sith Fe deals with being obsessed with social prestige, putting others down in front of a group in order to build up their own self esteem (example: "What you're still wearing that! That's so out of style.), using your ability to know what others are feeling to manipulate their emotions to get what they want, and being obsessed with fitting in. A perfect example would be like your typical bitch Prom Queen in any given high school, teen movie and Patrick Bateman from "American Psycho".

Thoughts?

:nice: