• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Kokology 2.0

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So... I got everyone addicted to kokology on Vent. For those not in the know kokology "present a series of psychological and hypotheticals [2] that are designed to reveal one's hidden attitudes about sex, family, love, work, and other elements of one's life. It is essentially a game of self-discovery that can provide interesting, and often hilarious insight by answering questions to seemingly innocent topics." So just play along/read along and reveal your answers... if you dare!

Everyone likes a nice person and most of us try to be good in our own lives. Why is it, then that there are so few people in the world who are good all the time? As hard as you may try, there are always those rotten days of moments and weakness where it just feels better to be bad. Whether that takes the form of driving too fast on the highway, cheating on a test, or "liberating" a box of pens from the office, we've all done things we can't be proud of or justify. The key to becoming a truly good person is in accpeting the bad parts of your own personality and admitting that you're not perfect, not in trying to act like a saint while the devil on your shoulder whispers in your ear. We all succumb to temptation sometimes. But in the next scenario you might just get caught...

1. On a stroll through the countryside, you come across a field of delicious-looking strawberries. Your stomach starts to rumble, and there's no one else around. Only a fence stands between you and a free lunch. How high is that fence?

Example: the fact that I saw the strawberries means the fence won’t obstruct my view. Maybe as tall as my neck.

2. You sneak into the garden and begin to help yourself to the fruit. How many berries did you eat? Kid: I love strawberries so I’d probably eat all I can, maybe a basket of berries?

Example: I love strawberries so I’d probably eat all I can, maybe a basket of berries?

3. Suddenly the farmer whose berries you're stealing appears out of nowhere and starts yelling at you. What do you say in your own defense?

Example: I’m sorry sir, I was just really hungry. I’ll just pay for the berries I ate.

4. After all is said and done, how did the berries taste? And looking back, how did you feel after your berry-stealing adventure was over?

Example: If I never paid for it, I’d feel guilty. But If I did, then I’d be satisfied.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i said:
1) the fence was about waist-high and easy to climb over
2) i'd eat as many as i could before i got full
3) run for it!!! or play dumb and say that i thought they were wild or something.
4) happy about it if there weren't any consequences

but i'm not a cheater :cry:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
waist high but i can see through it
i wouldn't eat any but since it says i did i'll just say a couple
ahhhh!! i'm sorry!!! runs away
embarrassed...can't believe i ate someones berries :blush:

edit: ha just read the spoiler thing

my fence was waist high but totally see through...wth does that mean!!??

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Well apparently I'm a sex maniac.

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
waist high but i can see through it
i wouldn't eat any but since it says i did i'll just say a couple
ahhhh!! i'm sorry!!! runs away
embarrassed...can't believe i ate someones berries :blush:

edit: ha just read the spoiler thing

my fence was waist high but totally see through...wth does that mean!!??

Why don't you step over to this table over here and have a seat so we can discuss it over a glass of wine? ;)

^Yeah... god damn that is a hard habit to give up lol

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i don't get it. :/

AgentF

Unlimited Dancemoves ®
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
1. fence: haha, what fence? it's there but surprisingly low. must be for animals who don't know how to jump...i am able to press it down with one foot.

2. berries: these look good. i'm dying to roll around in the field and spread out a blanket and put a massive pile of berries on it and eat until i have juice running down my face. that's, like, a fantasy: encountering a field of berries. i stare at them and have a dialogue with myself (why can't i try one? where is the sign? of course there's no sign! it's a private field! well why isn't there a farmer's market nearby! this is one long fucking fence and look at the day! will the owner truly mind??) i think of Persephone. i decide to go for one: the juiciest, ripest-looking reddest berry i can find, hoping it's representative of the entire field. i zero in on the one, blow the dirt off it and pop that fucker right in my mouth.

3. farmer appears: GODDAMMIT I KNEW IT! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!!! :horor: he looks just like the farmer in Peter Rabbit, with a hoe and everything! i say, "i'm very sorry. they looked delicious and i was hungry. may i pay you?" (yes i'm having a heart attack and YES he was quite right to be pissed but i hope he doesn't go on and on. i'm polite about this. i was curious, got caught and am prepared to pay, after all! sigh.)

4. post-mortem: the memory was intact (it satisfied my curiosity but the willingness to do that again will always be tied to a tongue lashing. and a FARMER'S salt-of-the-earth tongue lashing!) no thank you.

ETA: haha! good one! i've never cheated, but admit i was tempted once. and that berry looked good.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
somehow i just dont see these kokology things applying to me very well :/

the idea behind this thing sounds good, but in reality, it seems like it doesent apply to everyone equally strong, and because of that, its quite unreliable measure of personality.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Well actually you did help yourself –to somebody else’s berries.

:rofl1:

How does it sound that my answer to the first question was "One or two or three of the biggest, reddest, juiciest berries"? :blush:

Definitely entertaining but doesn't seem like it holds much weight... because stealing is pretty different than cheating, conceptually. I get the "breaking moral rules" idea behind it but that kind of assumes that you put the same weight on stealing and cheating. Relationships I feel like are a pretty clear contract between two people - whereas I see resource distribution as a clusterfuck to begin with, so I don't really feel as bad about stealing, honestly!

SoraMayhem

defying your expectations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Definitely entertaining but doesn't seem like it holds much weight... because stealing is pretty different than cheating, conceptually. I get the "breaking moral rules" idea behind it but that kind of assumes that you put the same weight on stealing and cheating. Relationships I feel like are a pretty clear contract between two people - whereas I see resource distribution as a clusterfuck to begin with, so I don't really feel as bad about stealing, honestly!

Well said, and agreed.

AgentF

Unlimited Dancemoves ®
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
right. i liked the cube/horse/ladder one a lot, though.

give us moaaaaar!!!!

(there's a really cool one out there about a drive -> cup -> mountain -> lake -> castle. [MENTION=15315]UniqueMixture[/MENTION], have you ever seen this one? it's my favorite..)

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No.. I have not.

[MENTION=9119]lad[/MENTION]yx

I don't have the answer, if I had to guess I'd say you'd be less restrained on average than someone who couldn't see through their fence.

As for veracity, there are people who allow themselves to "let go" and play with such concepts and there are people who feel unsafe doing so, as though they are exposed. I believe that impacts veracity substantially.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
As for veracity, there are people who allow themselves to "let go" and play with such concepts and there are people who feel unsafe doing so, as though they are exposed. I believe that impacts veracity substantially.

I think probably your reaction to the interpretation of your answers says a lot about about you, too :)

I only ate one strawberry, but I put about ten in my pockets for later. :doh:

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I believe you said 3-5 :D

Agreed skylights. Just teasin. I like to make the NTs doubt their "I will feel nothing you can't make me neener neener" reality

I believe you said 3-5 :D

Agreed skylights. Just teasin. I like to make the NTs doubt their "I will feel nothing you can't make me neener neener" reality

I said three originally. But honestly, I wouldn't have the balls to stand there and eat that many. I'd eat one and then surreptitiously put as many in my pockets as possible. TRUFAX.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I said three originally. But honestly, I wouldn't have the balls to stand there and eat that many. I'd eat one and then surreptitiously put as many in my pockets as possible. TRUFAX.

i wouldn't have eaten any honestly. i like berries but i can pick some up from the store pretty easily and i would feel pretty silly eating from someones garden.

i said a see through fence because that's how they all are here in nc

if i still lived in tx i'd probably have said it was an 8ft tall privacy fence

at least...that seems likely anyway

i do however love these sorts of tests and want moar please too!!