First 12

Thread: Kokology 2.0

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

right. i liked the cube/horse/ladder one a lot, though.

give us moaaaaar!!!!

(there's a really cool one out there about a drive -> cup -> mountain -> lake -> castle. @UniqueMixture, have you ever seen this one? it's my favorite..)
    I may be kindly, I am ordinarily gentle, but in my line of business I am obliged to will terribly what I will at all.
    ~ Catherine the Great

7w6 ❣ sx/so ❤ physical touch ❥ sanguine 70%, choleric 30% ❦

Johari.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

No.. I have not.

@ladyx

I don't have the answer, if I had to guess I'd say you'd be less restrained on average than someone who couldn't see through their fence.

As for veracity, there are people who allow themselves to "let go" and play with such concepts and there are people who feel unsafe doing so, as though they are exposed. I believe that impacts veracity substantially.
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    As for veracity, there are people who allow themselves to "let go" and play with such concepts and there are people who feel unsafe doing so, as though they are exposed. I believe that impacts veracity substantially.
    I think probably your reaction to the interpretation of your answers says a lot about about you, too

I only ate one strawberry, but I put about ten in my pockets for later.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

I believe you said 3-5

Agreed skylights. Just teasin. I like to make the NTs doubt their "I will feel nothing you can't make me neener neener" reality
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    I believe you said 3-5

Agreed skylights. Just teasin. I like to make the NTs doubt their "I will feel nothing you can't make me neener neener" reality
    I said three originally. But honestly, I wouldn't have the balls to stand there and eat that many. I'd eat one and then surreptitiously put as many in my pockets as possible. TRUFAX.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by senza_tema View Post
    I said three originally. But honestly, I wouldn't have the balls to stand there and eat that many. I'd eat one and then surreptitiously put as many in my pockets as possible. TRUFAX.
    i wouldn't have eaten any honestly. i like berries but i can pick some up from the store pretty easily and i would feel pretty silly eating from someones garden.

i said a see through fence because that's how they all are here in nc

if i still lived in tx i'd probably have said it was an 8ft tall privacy fence

at least...that seems likely anyway

i do however love these sorts of tests and want moar please too!!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison