User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Circle View Post
    What happens when you spend long periods of time alone? Does that change anything? I think extraverts can drown out their own quiet internal voices by turning their attention to things outside themselves. Have you ever tried to reconnect to the person you were as a child? I find that if I can find a still moment I can reconnect with what I feel and if I can reconnect with what I feel I can reconnect with what I believe, which is often based on feeling. Are there situations where you are not easily influenced? I would be curious about that.
    When I am alone I get very philosophical and can't stop thinking about the future and analyzing things. I analyze things to the bone.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    When I am alone I get very philosophical and can't stop thinking about the future and analyzing things. I analyze things to the bone.
    I apologize for the persistent questions. Do you notice any particular feelings at the root of the thoughts and traveling beneath the analysis? Feel free to not answer. I am just being curious and identify with your experience.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I apologize for the persistent questions. Do you notice any particular feelings at the root of the thoughts and traveling beneath the analysis? Feel free to not answer. I am just being curious and identify with your experience.
    Well, the main emotion I feel is fear. I think of all of these negative possibilities that could happen in my life and I start freaking out.

**NOTE** You can ask me questions all you want. It doesn't bother me in the least.

MBTI
    INFJ

Well, the main emotion I feel is fear. I think of all of these negative possibilities that could happen in my life and I start freaking out.

**NOTE** You can ask me questions all you want. It doesn't bother me in the least.
    Is there anything hidden in the fear? Behind the fear? What are you afraid of?

In my own experience, the fear is an old fear. And, until it could be held and acknowledged, soothed, it was challenging to sit with. So I would flee to the world outside myself.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Is there anything hidden in the fear? Behind the fear? What are you afraid of?

In my own experience, the fear is an old fear. And, until it could be held and acknowledged, soothed, it was challenging to sit with. So I would flee to the world outside myself.
    I fear many things. Physical violence, being branded a loser by society, and death are my biggest fears.

WALMART

I fear many things. Physical violence, being branded a loser by society, and death are my biggest fears.
    Do you think about/study martial arts?

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    was just thinking about the same thing

its nice when the fear of physical violence isnt about getting beaten up, but about you being scared of causing some permanent damage to the other person.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    INFJ

These things have rejection at their cores. How is your relationship with yourself? Have you lost touch?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    I have a few medical problems preventing me from doing this right now, but I definitely plan to study them. It's on my list.

These things have rejection at their cores. How is your relationship with yourself? Have you lost touch?
    I'll PM you.