User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I think lots of Asian/Far Eastern philosophies might have an answer to that since they speak a lot about animals, plants, natural elements, etc. and puts a twist on it to relate to everyday life. We can ask a few INFJ/INTJ ninjas about it.
    Save Thundercats 2011 petition. Because we do what we can. HO!!!:
    http://www.change.org/petitions/warn...another-season

I think I have a connection with nature, but I don't like mosquitoes and I enjoy technology.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    They seem to like nature as well I have noticed. So I'm pretty sure an ISFP would probably go ape shit about nature.
    Hey!

I resemble that stereotype....

On a more serious note... I have noticed that I do prefer to be outside more than inside... I'm a total animal lover... And I like to keep my landscaping full of different bushes and flowers... So, I very much enjoy nature and suppose I do have a connection to it.

The other week I was hiking with some friends in the mountains. When we started out there was a gentle rain. As we got higher up, it began to come down harder and harder. We got to a rock ledge, and looking out it was pure white nothingness - we were in the midst of fog or a very low cloud. The rocks were a little slippery and the wind was driving torrents of rain at us as we edged along toward the shelter of the trees. I was a tiny bit concerned about getting blown off the side of the mountain or slipping, even a little tough to breathe. Terrifying and exhilarating! Reminds you that nature isn't pure beneficent.

But then later, on the way down, we walked through a little glen with a stream trickling through, very peaceful, even though it was still misting. Just very green and vibrant.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    its not Fi related
    I agree.

While I do have a very close and strong tie to nature and wilderness, I have met all types that shared a similar closeness with the natural world.
    INTJ 5w4 sx/sp 584 ILI-Ni

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Harmony View Post
    Hey!

I resemble that stereotype....

On a more serious note... I have noticed that I do prefer to be outside more than inside... I'm a total animal lover... And I like to keep my landscaping full of different bushes and flowers... So, I very much enjoy nature and suppose I do have a connection to it.
    YES! Proof for my theories! I love it when this happens