• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ns are smarter than Ss?!

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
http://www.slayerment.com/blog/ns-are-smarter-ss-mbti

According to the above website, intuitive people are more intelligent than sensing people (like myself.) I also just got told by [MENTION=15607]The Great One[/MENTION] that I am a sensing ass because I took something he said literally. I am tired of intuitives lording their higher positions in the social intellectual heirarchy and their supreme minds over us sensors!

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Most T types have trust issues.

Most N types just delve into fantasy to rationalize trauma.

Most E types secretly feel that they must build connection with others because if they don't others won't. They wonder subconsciously what this says about them.

Most J types feel like they missed out on fun when they were younger.

Most I types feel like they're not important enoughto be noticed.

Most P types regret not being diligent enough in the past.

Most F types feel emotionally crazy.

So?

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Clearly reality favors sensors. Intuitives only have an imaginary sense of superiority they flaunt constantly on the internet. Don't take that away from them.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It doesn't really matter. There are more sensors than there are intuitives. We may be smarter, but we have to play by your rules most of the time in order to be considered "functional". The myth, of course, is that we can't function without you because we're too "pie in the sky".

Clearly reality favors sensors.

In what way?

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
http://www.slayerment.com/blog/ns-are-smarter-ss-mbti

According to the above website, intuitive people are more intelligent than sensing people (like myself.) I also just got told by The Great One that I am a sensing ass because I took something he said literally. I am tired of intuitives lording their higher positions in the social intellectual heirarchy and their supreme minds over us sensors!

No, stop misconstruing my words. I never said that intuitives were smarter than sensors.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
...the irony being that he's ISFJ and doesn't even realize it.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No, stop misconstruing my words. I never said that intuitives were smarter than sensors.

But you said this is what a sensor is:
Patrick_Starfish_butt.jpg

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Someone said something stupid on the internet? I'm shocked! :shocking:

It doesn't really matter. There are more sensors than there are intuitives. We may be smarter, but we have to play by your rules most of the time in order to be considered "functional". The myth, of course, is that we can't function without you because we're too "pie in the sky".
You're just jealous of my mad logistics skillz. ;)

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1863576#post1863576
This is exactly how the conversation went on the above forum:

1.The Great One:
LMAO. I thought you were on here saying that you wanted to be a different type. If you did, I'd be like WTF? lol, the ENTJ is like the Mewtwo of the personality types.

RaptorWizard:
I would say Mewtwo was either ENTJ, or INTJ as well as possibly even INFJ!

INFJ - The Insightful Counselor - The Patient Mentor - The Wise Sage
Real
Ghandi
Eleanor Roosevelt
Nathan (prophet of Israel)
Nelson Mandela
Sigmund Freud
Osama bin Laden
Goeth
Anne Sullivan
Shirley Temple
Nathaniel Hawthorne
Christopher Paolini
J.K. Rowling
Fictional
Eragon
Lisa Simpson
Jim Casy (The Grapes of Wrath)
Aslan (Narnia)
Jay Gatsby
Albus Dumbledore
Charles Xavier
Mulan
Yoda
Mewtwo
Ness (Earthbound)
http://mbtitruths.blogspot.com/#!/20...rsonality.html

The Great One:
Damn you sensing ass, lmao! You took what I said literally! I meant that the ENTJ was a rare but very powerful personality.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
But you said this is what a sensor is:
Patrick_Starfish_butt.jpg

I said that you take everything that I say literally. That's what I said. In fact, I think many xSTJ's for example are very smart. It's just that I can't stand to be around 90% of them.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You're just jealous of my mad logistics skillz. ;)

Nah. We cool. Nothing but love for my ETJ brothers across the aisle. [MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] is easily one of my favorite people on the site.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hang on folks, we're in for a wild ride. :D :popc1:

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
...what just happened here.

Also, Christopher Paolini is not a name I would list if I wanted to brag about how all awesome people are INFJs. Just sayin'.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
A thread based on a misunderstanding. This was not worth the effort.

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's been brewing for a long time...

3oj9ck.jpg

It's a race war everybody Ns vs. Ss!

Oh shit, here we go! It's on! Race War! Race War! Race War! Race war's on everybody! It's going down! Shit is going down!

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Why is Jesus' IQ missing? Did he refuse to take the test? Does the bible mention this?

IceBlock

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
God, what an awful article. Really, I even feel sad with people like him being a fellow N.

"I'm not saying S's are bad. I'm saying they're not smart. They are not the leaders of the world. They rarely make a most respectable people throughout history list."
"It is what it is. S's may be good at entertaining you or making you laugh. They may be good at sports. But they're not good at running countries, running businesses, innovating, improving the standard of living or anything else of higher value than simply entertainment."

I'm saying they're not smart - This is a ridiculous generalization. Sensors are not smart? I know a bunch of stupid iNtuitives: people who can't deal with basic daily stuff; people who accurately can explain how a neuron works, but can't do anything in sudden emergency situations.
S's may be good at entertaining you or making you laugh - So, iNtuitives don't have this ability? Not even the super charismatic ENFJs can entertain you? Not all sensors are entertainers or funny people. iNtuitives may have more leadership skills (specifically NTs), but this article was written in a way that makes any newbie at MBTI be disgusted with Sensors.

Clearly reality favors sensors. Intuitives only have an imaginary sense of superiority they flaunt constantly on the internet. Don't take that away from them.

Very, very true. N's are the aliens, S's are the true natives of this planet. They fit better, they have more concrete skills.