• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ns are smarter than Ss?!

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I was talking about forgetting to eat, to drink water, to take cere about your health, to have scheduled time for WC ...(shadows weak Si) As a Se user part of me is hedonist as well... ;)

I forget to eat and drink water and take care of my health on an hourly basis. It's more related to the enneagram instincts. Im sp last.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
I forget to eat and drink water and take care of my health on an hourly basis. It's more related to the enneagram instincts. Im sp last.

No, it is related to your functions. Si users possesses high awareness of their body needs. I doubt that you are ESFJ and I was right. There is no chance that you possess aux Si. ;)

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
No, it is related to your functions. Si users possesses high awareness of their body needs. I doubt that you are ESFJ and I was right. There is no chance that you possess aux Si. While Se users is more like drive to extremes...like alcohol,drugs and sex. ;)

Nope, I'm definitely typed accurately. Si is about impressions and subjective perception, not bodily awareness. That's more the territory of socionics. It's cute that you think you know anything about me because of how I type, or enough about me in general to say whether I'm typed accurately or not, though.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Nope, I'm definitely typed accurately. Si is about impressions and subjective perception, not bodily awareness. That's more the territory of socionics. It's cute that you think you know anything about me because of how I type, or enough about me in general to say whether I'm typed accurately or not, though.

No. Do you know why is so much about safety?
Because it is awareness of body -> internal sensation. -> perverseness ;)
Si never forget things because Si has a duty to do things. Si is the order.

Si is like:
today:
1. do
2. do
3. do
4. do

yesterday:
1.done
2.done
3. nope.

;)

Impression is Ni-Se not Ne-Si. ;)

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
No. Do you know why is so much about safety?
Because it is awareness of body -> internal sensation. -> perverseness ;)
Si never forget things because Si has a duty to do things. Si is the order.

Si is like:
today:
1. do
2. do
3. do
4. do

yesterday:
1.done
2.done
3. nope.

;)

Impression is Ni-Se not Ne-Si. ;)

Firstly, I don't agree with any of your descriptions of typology in general. It seems to me you know a lot about MBTI on a shallow level, but not any further than that. Im not going to agree with you on anything there, and since you don't seem interested in discussing and accepting that you might not be correct, I'm not interested in discussing that with you further.

Secondly, even if I did think you were right about MBTI, you don't know me at all, and have literally no basis to guess my type with even 10% accuracy. Especially not on stereotypical things like this. You don't have to agree with the type I have listed (though you'd be wrong), I don't care about that, but I don't appreciate you talking to me like you know myself better than I do.

Si is impressionistic. Ni is abstraction. They are two sides of the same coin. Si and Ni are more similar than Si is to Se or Ni is to Ne.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, your "Si is about" thing sounds a lot more like Je. Si doesn't do anything. It's internal. It's a perceiving function. It's passive, not active, like judging functions are.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Yes Si and Ni are similar in the point they are both "strategic" functions which make them J.
But impression is when pleasing of Se brings motivation to Ni so Se can do something like make an art or have a sex or.... ;)

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
But impression is when pleasing of Se brings motivation to Ni so Se can do something like make an art or have a sex or.... ;)

Hahaha is that your impression of me?

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Ne-Si works in total different way. Si is pleasing by selecting one perfect choice of multiple possibilities of Ne and it works in much more abstract way.... ;)

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=34350]Norexan[/MENTION] what type do you think yama is? Many people doubt ESFJ for him indeed.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Can I please have a typing, [MENTION=34350]Norexan[/MENTION]? I need expert advice.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yes Si and Ni are similar in the point they are both "strategic" functions which make them J.

What’s the wink for if it isn’t sex?

- - - Updated - - -

Many questions Norexan has to face.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
The highlighted doesn't follow.

If you assume the majority of people (all people) are stupid, but a S on average is no more likely to be stupid than an N, then the most you can conclude is:

1. Most S's are stupid.

2. Most N's are stupid.

3. Most stupid people are S (simply because there are so many more of them).

The same logic also leads to:

4. Most intelligent people are S.

But none of this says anything useful about anyone, especially since we haven't defined what constitutes "stupid".

and of course none of this little thought experiment is going to sully itself with anything as germane as facts or data I suppose?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
and of course none of this little thought experiment is going to sully itself with anything as germane as facts or data I suppose?

Who typed them as an N? With what methods? How can we be sure that they know more about typology when they typed them as such than a layperson?

That's the problem with MBTI statistics, and all typology statistics, imo. People who are smart tend to self-type as N and be typed by others as N, regardless of whether they actually are or not, because so few people look at MBTI past a surface level.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*leaves forum for a while*
*comes back to see people are still spewing crap at sensors*

and I ain't even a sensor and I think its stupid. XD

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I was talking about forgetting to eat, to drink water, to take cere about your health, to have scheduled time for WC ...(shadows weak Si) As a Se user part of me is hedonist as well... ;)

well I do that but *inferior Si stepped in*

- - - Updated - - -

but I am also Sp last

and also have 2 and 7.

your self care is destroyed. XD