• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ns are smarter than Ss?!

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Most of people are S type so ti is natural to expect that most of S type people are not very smart since the most people are not smart at all! ;)
There's absolutly no link between whether Sensors are a majority and the conclusion that they must therefore not be very smart. Terrible terrible logic.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
70% of people are S type. Most of people 80% are idiots and inside this 80% I would called 60% is even bellow. :(
Conlude probality! Am I wrong or you live in another planet? I don't know. :unsure:

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
70% of people are S type. Most of people 80% are idiots and inside this 80% I would called 60% is even bellow. :(
Conlude probality! Am I wrong or you live in another planet? I don't know. :unsure:

The former.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
There's absolutly no link between whether Sensors are a majority and the conclusion that they must therefore not be very smart. Terrible terrible logic.

There are statistics that say this, but the methods are well, let's just say not the best. Calling people to do a survey... yeah no.

A band of legendary mods should come together in a fellowship and make the arduous journey to Mount Doom and cast this thread back into the fires from whence it came! This thread knows but one master and it’s name is pointless.

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
At this point, it's like watching some misguided N-identifying type carry their one ring. When will they cast it into the fire? Why won't the thread die? We're at 35 pages now... It's an epic.... ....

At this point, it's like watching some misguided N-identifying type carry their one ring. When will they cast it into the fire? Why won't the thread die? We're at 35 pages now... It's an epic.... ....

Why didn’t we just fly the thread to mount doom on giant eagles?

Because this forum would be dead if not for shitty threads, I assume.

It’s okay. You knew enough about it to exchange humorous banter. It’s cool.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

iWtqZwY.gif

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You're right!! There must be ongoing struggles to keep the force forum in the balance!

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
N's all be like when comparing to their sens0rs:

source.gif

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Not smarter but quicker in processing of things. ;)

For example if you give a paper with four pictures N type will see WORD behind it and S type wlll see WORDS behind it. ;)

i𝐍tuitive vs 𝐒ensors
N - does not see details well -> consequnce most of them have really a bad life experince and feel like an outcast.
S - does not see wholeness well -> consquunce most of them have a low school grades...

DHmr6qYWsAAQtxc.jpg

This is not a comment towards the thread topic, but that YES, I completely understand and jive with that intuitive diagram. Taking the diagram literally, as it applies to words, I find myself on here and in real life at times, running into issues with people because the words I use don’t always contain the same meaning. The meaning I give to words is implied through the context I’ve used them in, only within that moment. I honestly don’t do this to try and be confusing or to be a dick but it’s just how I think and see words, as very fluid in their use and meaning.

The misunderstandings I tend to run into most is when I use a word to confirm that I know what someone else is saying, by repeating what they’ve just said but in my own way, and they might respond puzzled because a word or two I’ve used is off. I accept that and ask for further clarification, but when those alternative words come back to me, I think to myself, well, that means the same thing still...I knew what you meant to begin with.

Ok, so...I lied above when saying this comment doesn’t pertain to this thread, because when I think about it, this sort of misunderstanding isn’t limited to my conversations with sensors. Perhaps there is a link to type differences somewhere where the above diagram, if applied to language, is true, but at least from my experience, it doesn’t lie within the N/S differences.

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
A band of legendary mods should come together in a fellowship and make the arduous journey to Mount Doom and cast this thread back into the fires from whence it came! This thread knows but one master and it’s name is pointless.

I’ve always seen myself as Froto, though I’d do something about those nasty feet if I were him. Imagine being in bed with someone with those feet, mmm...sexy, give me some hairy feet...:mellow: Moving on to my ACTUAL point and away from foot fetishes :doh: to clarify, I do not have a foot fetish, especially towards hairy feet.

These sorts of threads I believe, could have potential in coming to some valuable discussion, if people could only remove their egos, insecurities, and trigger points (ok, that’s tied to insecurities) and actually discuss this sort of topic openly, removed from themselves. Unfortunately, that doesn’t seem to happen nearly as much as I’d like :(

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram

As annoying as shitty threads are, they do offer some great entertainment. Though...maybe “entertainment” isn’t the right word.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This gif very nearly makes me want to change my typing to ESFP.

Which is why it’s so funny people got into the whole obsession with intuition in the first place :laugh:

Inferior Ni is kind of funny to watch, I admit though. Not that I am better than them but it’s so fun to see people celebrate your function in their own way. I’m sure you get that enjoyment with ISJ’s. :)

There was an ESTP who was straight up entertained when he saw me playing with my Se. so it’s all fun really :)

I’ve always seen myself as Froto, though I’d do something about those nasty feet if I were him. Imagine being in bed with someone with those feet, mmm...sexy, give me some hairy feet...:mellow: Moving on to my ACTUAL point and away from foot fetishes :doh: to clarify, I do not have a foot fetish, especially towards hairy feet.

These sorts of threads I believe, could have potential in coming to some valuable discussion, if people could only remove their egos, insecurities, and trigger points (ok, that’s tied to insecurities) and actually discuss this sort of topic openly, removed from themselves. Unfortunately, that doesn’t seem to happen nearly as much as I’d like :(

Frodo.

Anyway, so if we took the ego, insecurities and trigger points out of people we’d have a valuable thread on S & N- completely written and commented on by robots.

I’m sorry, my snark level is practically through the roof right now. I’m feeling- disagreeable. Days cooped up because it’s a fucking freezer outside.

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Frodo.

Anyway, so if we took the ego, insecurities and trigger points out of people we’d have a valuable thread on S & N- completely written and commented on by robots.

I’m sorry, my snark level is practically through the roof right now. I’m feeling- disagreeable. Days cooped up because it’s a fucking freezer outside.

Mmm...I see your point. What would you call this “stuff” then that lives in this thread that blockades an actually productive conversation? It’s there, it’s annoying...but beneath it, lies a topic sadly overlooked because the thought of superiority complexes in itself is taboo. This goes for other taboo topics as well, and my thoughts are diverging. Before they do completely, I’m stopping now.