• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ExFx acquaintance

Zhuli Lily Askar

Can someone who is knows Extraverted Feelers very well give me some advice on how to identify an ExFx's exact type. I'm obsessed with finding out this person's type.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
First off, define what functions they use. Whether they are EP or EJ should be somewhat obvious with how they carry themselves. If you are getting confused with that, they could be an ESFJ with decent Ne, or an ENFJ with decent Se. ESFP and ENFP are pretty different if you know how to pick out Se and Ne.

Zhuli Lily Askar

First off, define what functions they use. Whether they are EP or EJ should be somewhat obvious with how they carry themselves. If you are getting confused with that, they could be an ESFJ with decent Ne, or an ENFJ with decent Se. ESFP and ENFP are pretty different if you know how to pick out Se and Ne.

She's so well rounded it' hard to say.
She's good with Se and Ne. Probably Se though? I really don't know if she's a P or J. She's really mixed honestly.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She's good with Se and Ne. Probably Se though? I really don't know if she's a P or J. She's really mixed honestly.

How is she good with Se and Ne? A lot of Pe dom 7s (which is the theory I have going here for this person) can look very balanced, especially ESFPs since they have more of a mental "edge" to them due to their 7ness; giving off the impression that they could be a bit more "intuitive".

If you say probably Se then she could very well be a smart ESFP, but you'd have to do more research to be sure.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

How is she good with Se and Ne? A lot of Pe dom 7s (which is the theory I have going here for this person) can look very balanced, especially ESFPs since they have more of a mental "edge" to them due to their 7ness; giving off the impression that they could be a bit more "intuitive".

If you say probably Se then she could very well be a smart ESFP, but you'd have to do more research to be sure.

Zhuli Lily Askar

She has very good intuition skills when she wants to honestly but she gets tired of it and wouldn't seem to want to use it all the time, like if I try to get her thinking with intuition she might avoid and I can tell always using it would annoy her, but this is not because it exhausts her. She maybe just wants to appear...I'm not sure. She seems to dodge it one way or another. She's Se for sure. Likely type 7. Good with Ne, takes my Ni a lying and doesn't get it. I really can't tell if she uses Te/Ti or Fe/Fi. I always felt that she had great depths with Fi but I see it less often. She uses Fe all the time but I don't think it counts as much....each time somehow. I'm more partial to believing that she's Ti than Te I think because when I'm talking to her I don't see why she continues thinking on and on even when it isn't useful anymore. It's how feel. Not sure if my feelings are valid.