User Tag List

First 234

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    ENTJ types and ENFJ's often don't get along I've found. Hanging out with an ENFJ one on one is cool, but if you get an ENFJ in a large formal occasion it's like hell on earth. They do this thing where they'll like socially put you down in an indirect way. For instance, I once went to a formal restaurant with an ENFJ and I went to eat with one fork and it turned out that you were actually supposed to eat the salad with a different fork. Then, the ENFJ did this thing where they like fakely laughed, and put on this big fake "Joe Biden Style" politicians smile and was like, "Oh he's new to this, and but he'll get it eventually". At this point, I'm fuck this, and walked out.
    Interestingly, that kind of a thing wouldn't bother me.

I'm awful at remembering arbitrary details, so I can't ever be sure whether it's the larger or smaller fork I'm supposed to use for salad.

I'd probably just make a self-effacing joke at my own expense, and feel very low levels of actual social shame.

Your tert Fe probably makes you more genuinely butthurt by the social shaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Istbkleta View Post
    INTJ humor. Always funnier on the inside of one's head.

No offence meant, just taking a plucky jab at your ego as a comedian

Thanks for the link. Unfortunately it's not available in my area.
    I considered dumbing it down so people like you could understand it.

I'm sorry the shitty country you live in prevents you from seeing the video.

If you were culturally more aware, you wouldn't have needed to see the link in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Huxley3112 View Post
    So in this scenario of being censored, you could try to flip the social norms/harmony card against the Fe-user by ever so politely revealing the disharmony they are creating in censoring you while subtely pointing out how they do it to others. This would create moar disharmony but if you were clever enough it'd point back to the fe users censorship.
    I like it!

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    2 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    I considered dumbing it down so people like you could understand it.

I'm sorry the shitty country you live in prevents you from seeing the video.

If you were culturally more aware, you wouldn't have needed to see the link in the first place.

This made me feel all fuzzy inside when I imagined what your inner dialogue must be like.

Have fun living with yourself for the rest of your life

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    Precisely. Typically, the objective of someone with smooth and strong Fe is to make sure the group atmosphere is comfortable and "appropriate". If it's a formal dinner and someone is interjecting good-humoured but crass comments and is making the atmosphere "awkward", then the Fe user feels compelled to fix that. So basically if you can convince the person that everyone's fine with it, then he/she will cool it.

Also, it's probably more about them than you. If they don't feel comfortable in the situation/atmosphere or the less they know, the more overbearing they may be with the social rules. E3s are usually extra self-conscious about this, I think.

EDIT: Social rules are like a proactive measure for the Fe dom.
    I totally do that sometimes too... It's like me protecting other people. I can't stand for others to be made to feel awkward or uncomfortable unless of course they need it and should feel that way because they're being jerks or whatever.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

This made me feel all fuzzy inside when I imagined what your inner dialogue must be like.
    Your delusions must be very satisfying.

Have fun living with yourself for the rest of your life

Your opinions about my ability to pull women really affect me.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Interestingly, that kind of a thing wouldn't bother me.

I'm awful at remembering arbitrary details, so I can't ever be sure whether it's the larger or smaller fork I'm supposed to use for salad.

I'd probably just make a self-effacing joke at my own expense, and feel very low levels of actual social shame.

Your tert Fe probably makes you more genuinely butthurt by the social shaming.
    Well yeah you could be onto something there.