• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Let's put us all into tidy little boxes...

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I used to be me, turns out I'm INTP.

I thought my personality was me, but Einstien and Darwin must have went through the same responses to their worlds as I have to my own.

Kind of like a kick in the teeth, saying you're you, like this this and that.

I don't know about you, good people of the forum :), but I personally hate being labeled, and that includes having my personality pigeonholed... For some reason (I don't know why I don't like it but; I don't).

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I used to be me, turns out I'm INTP.

I thought my personality was me, but Einstien and Darwin must have went through the same responses to their worlds as I have to my own.

Kind of like a kick in the teeth, saying you're you, like this this and that.

I don't know about you, good people of the forum :), but, I hate being labeled.

Yet you've gone out of your way to hang out in a typology forum... Is this a case of giving it, but not willing to take it?

G

garbage

Is this a case of giving it, but not willing to take it?
Probably not; there's no evidence that he's actually "giving it" to others.

edit: or, at least, let's hope not. I throw my hands into the air when people take on the mentality that "I can't be fit into a box, but you can."

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Not only are you right, but I'll add, finding out that such a science exists 'I'm calling it a science'... My fascination on this subject has grown more by the day.

Like, how old is this test, and how do you calculate what means what to get the MBTI... Yeah... It's my new obsession.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
Labels don't need to be a restriction. Even if you fall within a greater group, you're still an individual. People need to stop being so post-modernist imo.

Are you into the enneagram? I'm guessing you're a 4w5.