• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Most charismatic type?

IceBlock

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENFPs and ENFJs I guess... maybe ENFJs even more than ENFPs.
Not all ESTPs are charismatic, same for ESFPs.
ESTJs and ENTJs does have some charisma, but imo it doesn't always affect everyone around. Their raw Te may shove away Fe or Fi dom.

So: ENFJ > ENFP > ESFP > ESTP > ESTJ = ENTJ

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Depends on the type of charisma, but I have to give this one to the ENFJ's.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENFJs > ESTPs.
ENTJs are too polarizing.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What type would you say is the least charistmatic?

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
Best guess:
Someone with a good outlook, but not someone who is just sanguine sweet, they need to have a bit of an edge to break tense situations. High energy. Listens and pays attention to the audience and can work with a variety of people. Knows when to cut in and set things straight, knows how to compliment and kid, and stays cool when given criticism and rebuttals. Can get people to open up and communicate, get's people to feel comfortable and even break out their comfort zone.

Tends to be socially experienced and has an idea of how to steer a conversation and where to steer it.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
I'd have to go with something like ENFP=ESFP>ENFJ=ENTP>ESTP>ENTJ=ESTJ

I'm not friends with an confirmed ENFJs, but from what I hear, and from what I figure, they should probably be up there. I know a lot of charismatic EFPs, so, based on that, I have to rank them above ENFJs, but, if I were to meet a charismatic ENFJ or two, I'd probably be willing to throw them up there too.

I find ENTPs to actually be highly charismatic a lot of the time, moreso than most ESTPs. ESTPs tend to be a lot of noise and not much substance, so they just tend to kinda annoy me, whereas ENTPs come up with brilliant connections between things (Ne) and often have me cracking up. Their ideas are still a little thin in substance for my liking, though (Ni vs Ne), so their kind of charisma is better for the comedic stage, imo, than something serious like politics.

I, frankly, don't find ENTJs all that charismatic. They generally just seem like dumber louder versions of INTJs. As a group of friends of mine says when they compare an ENTJ friend of mine (who's running for Congress) to me: the ENTJ is half the research, but twice the volume. Then again, another friend in that group tested as ENTJ, and he's one of the most understatedly hilarious people I've ever known. You wouldn't know by looking at him, or within a short time of meeting him, but as you get to know him, you come to realize how hilarious he really is. He's also one of the smartest people I know, so, admittedly, my perceptions are being skewed by a rather small sample size.

I never would've thought that ESTJs are charismatic, but I think this guy is an ESTJ, and, when you think about it, if they get going in a TeNe loop (as this guy does, imo), that could produce some pretty classic results.

burymecloser

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
ENFJ and ESFJ. I've known ExFJs who everybody liked, and I don't think there's any other person of any type I can say that about.

Mia.

I never would've thought that ESTJs are charismatic, but I think this guy is an ESTJ, and, when you think about it, if they get going in a TeNe loop (as this guy does, imo), that could produce some pretty classic results.

:yim_rolling_on_the_

Wow…. If I watch that and blur my vision….

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What type would you say is the least charistmatic?

ISTP, because their (possibly our) socially awkward behavior that really annoys extraverts and judgers, as well as lower communication than any other type and difficult connection rate, being the 2nd biggest loner who cares nothing for social rituals next to INTP.

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENFJ & ENFP for most charismatic. Although, I've met some really charismatics ESTPs too.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
ESxPs and ENFPs and ExFJs.

So basically all ExFx have the potential for it, and ESTPs are the most charismatic T.

ESFPs have more stage presence or whatever, ESFJs more interpersonal charisma, and ENFx have been known to actually lead cults.

So different types have different sorts of charisma. Id say most political pundits are some kind of ExFx and many politicians seem to be ENFJ or ESxP.

Some say Hitler was INFJ though, as was Jesus, and they're two of the most familiar names in Western history.

Reverie

In orbit
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx
Charisma is hard to pin to a type. It's more about something else. About something undefineable. It's not solely an extrovert thing. Most charismatic people I know I'd type as an ENTP, two ENFPs, one ESTJ, one ISFP an ESTP and an ISTP, who actually never says anything but has a dark broodiness that's pretty spectacular.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Charisma have nothing to do with type.

Everyone has qualities which attract certain people, and repulse other people.
Like the force of attraction and repulsion.

If you magnify these qualities, it becomes charisma.

What might attract one person might seem repulsive to another, hence charisma is highly subjective.

It like some people always look at your facebook page, while some people don't.