• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Most charismatic type?

Eljeffeboss

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w1
Which type would you say is the most charismatic? Im torn between ENTJ and ENFJ, although I'm leaning slightly to the ENFJ side of things.

Eljeffeboss

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w1
Which type would you say is the most charismatic? Im torn between ENTJ and ENFJ, although I'm leaning slightly to the ENFJ side of things.

Joehobo

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd lean more towards ENFJ aswell, they seem to have an overpowering charm which you just can't help but not give in too.

AgentF

Unlimited Dancemoves ®
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
irl: ENTJ
in media: sir richard branson (perhaps ENTP? i :heart: him so)

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Everyone hates ISTPs because they fail to conform to the laws of society, so the ultimate type for getting along with everybody and being charismatic would be the polar opposite of ISTP, the ENFJs of doom!

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^this

MBTI: ESFP = ENFP > ESTP = ENFJ
Enneagram: 7w8 = 8w7 > 7w6
Instinct Variant: Sx/So
Socionics: EIE/ENFj

I don't know. I would think 3s could come off as charismatic, as well.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Enfp is my vote

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Most extraverts? Even ESTJ's can be very charismatic when they want to be, despite what popular stereotype might think.

But then again one man's charisma is anothers slime, so frankly id say it is too subjective to tell.

Mia.

Most extraverts? Even ESTJ's can be very charismatic when they want to be, despite what popular stereotype might think.

But then again one man's charisma is anothers slime, so frankly id say it is too subjective to tell.

We went out to dinner with 3 other couples a few weeks ago. My ESTJ had everyone at the table cracking up. He was a one-man show. They were all clamoring for another get together ASAP.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
We went out to dinner with 3 other couples a few weeks ago. My ESTJ had everyone at the table cracking up. He was a one-man show. They were all clamoring for another get together ASAP.

Sounds like my dad!!