User Tag List

First 3456 Last

SingSmileShine

I think we ENFPs are quite charismatic. However, if you want to use the adjective "charming," I feel a few other types would have us beat. Those INFJs, to me...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

ENFJs, definitely. They tend to win me over & I'm not easily affected in that way .

ENFPs are definitely charismatic, but tend to more easily give commit social blunders than the ENFJ, which gives them less widespread & consistent appeal. ESFPs may typically have less wit than the ENFx types, but they can be terribly charming too. ESFJs are probably the least charismatic of the ExFx types, but still rank above most introverts.

The most charismatic of the Ts has got to be the ESTP, when they are intelligent anyway. I'm personally not a fan of the typical ENTP.... They tend to hold more of a condescending attitude towards others, which doesn't exactly inspire a following. ENTJs are definitely more charming than ESTJs, although I have far less real world data (a few old dudes at my church; super nice, funny & smart). I think likable ESTJs are more admirable than "charismatic". Like ISTJs, they can be amusing & endearing when a bit crusty, but it doesn't fall under "charismatic".
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    The most charismatic of the Ts has got to be the ESTP, when they are intelligent anyway.
    Only if "charismatic" means "glib." And yeah, I've noticed that ESTPs tend to be one of two extremes; either they're the more reserved, urbane type, or they're the obnoxious "I like to smash things and create chaos" type (e.g., that slightly white trash kid from highschool who thought that shooting people with an airsoft gun in the woods was the height of fun.)
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Only if "charismatic" means "glib." And yeah, I've noticed that ESTPs tend to be one of two extremes; either they're the more reserved, urbane type, or they're the obnoxious "I like to smash things and create chaos" type.
    definitely. some ESTPs will fluctuate between both though

vs

ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

In orbit
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx

On a general note

I think I'm understanding the term charismatic in a different way...not so much popular and liked, or even outgoing, but as a type of a commanding presence a person has, someone who stands out in a crowd and is somehow captivating and mesmerizing...alluring.... (This is quickly starting to sound like a cheesy perfume ad... ;D )
    ...Someone who is a 30ft neon sign in a roomfull of 40 watt lightbulbs.

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    I never would've thought that ESTJs are charismatic, but I think this guy is an ESTJ, and, when you think about it, if they get going in a TeNe loop (as this guy does, imo), that could produce some pretty classic results.

They have computers in Brazil?! WTF?
    Chimera of Filth

A gruesome beast with dripping flesh
    Clings to me as a sick fixture
    My throbbing heart it gnawed apart
    It stalks and hunts me through mirrors

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

It's obviously the INTP. Obviously.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Craft View Post
    It's obviously the INTP. Obviously.

How can the most charismatic type possibly be INTP!!?? I mean seriously, the loner of all loners, I don't get that!

Unless you are just being funny

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    Most extraverts? Even ESTJ's can be very charismatic when they want to be, despite what popular stereotype might think.

But then again one man's charisma is anothers slime, so frankly id say it is too subjective to tell.
    the thread ask specifically for your opinion, not reasoning. are you too objective to have an opinion, buddy?
    Oh, its
    You

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    the thread ask specifically for your opinion, not reasoning. are you too objective to have an opinion, buddy?
    Definitely. Im not as confident in my ability to guess the types of people I know based on superficial readings of stereotyped behaviours that merely 'seem' to be correct, so how would I know that a person truely has the cognition of the type I assume them to be?

And so we end up with my generalised statement that it would probably be most extroverts.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.