• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Most charismatic type?

S

SingSmileShine

I think we ENFPs are quite charismatic. However, if you want to use the adjective "charming," I feel a few other types would have us beat. Those INFJs, to me...

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENFJs, definitely. They tend to win me over & I'm not easily affected in that way :wubbie: .

ENFPs are definitely charismatic, but tend to more easily give commit social blunders than the ENFJ, which gives them less widespread & consistent appeal. ESFPs may typically have less wit than the ENFx types, but they can be terribly charming too. ESFJs are probably the least charismatic of the ExFx types, but still rank above most introverts.

The most charismatic of the Ts has got to be the ESTP, when they are intelligent anyway. I'm personally not a fan of the typical ENTP.... They tend to hold more of a condescending attitude towards others, which doesn't exactly inspire a following. ENTJs are definitely more charming than ESTJs, although I have far less real world data (a few old dudes at my church; super nice, funny & smart). I think likable ESTJs are more admirable than "charismatic". Like ISTJs, they can be amusing & endearing when a bit crusty, but it doesn't fall under "charismatic".

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
The most charismatic of the Ts has got to be the ESTP, when they are intelligent anyway.

Only if "charismatic" means "glib." And yeah, I've noticed that ESTPs tend to be one of two extremes; either they're the more reserved, urbane type, or they're the obnoxious "I like to smash things and create chaos" type (e.g., that slightly white trash kid from highschool who thought that shooting people with an airsoft gun in the woods was the height of fun.)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Only if "charismatic" means "glib." And yeah, I've noticed that ESTPs tend to be one of two extremes; either they're the more reserved, urbane type, or they're the obnoxious "I like to smash things and create chaos" type.

definitely. some ESTPs will fluctuate between both though

madonna+1.jpg

vs

Madonna-jump-uk-12-inch-picture-disc.jpg

Reverie

In orbit
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx
On a general note

I think I'm understanding the term charismatic in a different way...not so much popular and liked, or even outgoing, but as a type of a commanding presence a person has, someone who stands out in a crowd and is somehow captivating and mesmerizing...alluring.... (This is quickly starting to sound like a cheesy perfume ad... ;D )
...Someone who is a 30ft neon sign in a roomfull of 40 watt lightbulbs.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
I never would've thought that ESTJs are charismatic, but I think this guy is an ESTJ, and, when you think about it, if they get going in a TeNe loop (as this guy does, imo), that could produce some pretty classic results.

:shock:

They have computers in Brazil?! WTF?

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's obviously the INTP. Obviously.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's obviously the INTP. Obviously.

:ohmy:

How can the most charismatic type possibly be INTP!!?? I mean seriously, the loner of all loners, I don't get that!

Unless you are just being funny :newwink:

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
Most extraverts? Even ESTJ's can be very charismatic when they want to be, despite what popular stereotype might think.

But then again one man's charisma is anothers slime, so frankly id say it is too subjective to tell.

the thread ask specifically for your opinion, not reasoning. are you too objective to have an opinion, buddy?

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
the thread ask specifically for your opinion, not reasoning. are you too objective to have an opinion, buddy?

Definitely. Im not as confident in my ability to guess the types of people I know based on superficial readings of stereotyped behaviours that merely 'seem' to be correct, so how would I know that a person truely has the cognition of the type I assume them to be?

And so we end up with my generalised statement that it would probably be most extroverts.