User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    I as an ISTP am in a TiNi loop and those functions easily get me confused for having the functions of an INTP or INTJ.
    Yeah, I test heavy for Ni as well. I think that Ne<Ti could easily be confused for Ni.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric B View Post
    Oh yeah, that's why your name stood out. I remember seeing that, and wondering why. I never really realized how strict they were until I checked out the infraction thread recently.
    1. So do you think that I am indeed ENTP?

2. Yes, there is no open protest on that site at all. They will just ban you and be done with you. You can't repeal your ban either, because they won't respond back to you. The site is very much like the Gestapo. The only person that I have ever known that has been perma banned from that site and got it repealed was "Timeless" and that's it.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

I've never stopped and analyzed you, but from what I see, ENTP looks like it would fit.

I should also mention Se and Te as possibly being confused for each other, because both are often described in terms of “taking action”. (Especially in descriptions of “shadow” uses of them).
    The thing to remember is that one involves taking in of information, including “experience” (i. e. irrational), and the other is making a rational decision about something.
    Last edited by Eric B; 05-24-2012 at 11:22 AM.
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    ENFP and ENTP (Ti vs. Fi) and tell them apart.
    Both:

Social, warm, talkative, open, lax, enthusiastic, generally up for anything, interested in adventure, love exploration and discovery, enjoy pushing boundaries, seek novelty.

Differences:

ENTP is more interested in observing and figuring out people; ENFP is more interested in interacting and connecting with people.
    ENTP generally considers emotion separate from identity; ENFP generally laces emotion into identity.
    ENTP often pursues novelty through invention and technology; ENFP often pursues novelty through exploration of cultures and spiritualities.
    ENTP is more rebellious; ENFP more of a protester.
    ENTPs are charismatic and arrogant; ENFPs are charming and stubborn.

More, jacked from PerC, though I omitted the ones that I find inaccurate -

Quote Originally Posted by Elfrun
    An ENFP can be very sensitive and easily discouraged by other people. As an ENTP its damn near impossible to offend, upset or discourage me.
    An ENFP needs to be in contact with people and influence them in a positive way. As an ENTP I like people but mostly I just want to study them to figure out the human condition.
    An ENFP wants to feel loved and supported. As an ENTP I want to feel respected and admired.
    An ENFP sees things as right vs wrong and ethical vs unethical. As an ENTP I see things as correct vs incorrect and logical vs illogical.
    An ENFP can be quite expressive. As an ENTP I can be less expressive.
    An ENFP is more likely to adapt their emotional expressions to those they’re interacting with. As an ENTP I’m more likely to mirror emotional expressions.
    An ENFP likes to resonate with what someone else is saying and is more likely to argue using persuasion. As an ENTP debating is sport and I have no problems switching sides, I’m more likely use facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by dogwoodlover
    In a time of despair, an ENFP will comfort you and give you a big hug, while an ENTP will make a joke out of it and hand you a beer.
    Quote Originally Posted by SShack
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom Geek
    An ENTP will invent a machine, a ENFP will invent a cult.
    Actually, I have come up with ideas for cults, too. I just don't think I could bear to be around the kind of person who would join a cult for too long.)

Quote Originally Posted by Blues69
    The best two words I would choose to describe an ENTP are cunning and clever.
    The best two words I would choose to describe an ENFP are supporting and expressive.
    Quote Originally Posted by larkin
    ENFPs seek [more] to be understood, ENTPs seek [more] to understand.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Actually, I have come up with ideas for cults, too. I just don't think I could bear to be around the kind of person who would join a cult for too long.)

This is very accurate for me. Outsmarting fools gets boring quickly. That's why NTJs are the ones that will dominate the world.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post

This is very accurate for me. Outsmarting fools gets boring quickly. That's why NTJs are the ones that will dominate the world.
    I'm glad you've been reading up on the INTP and INTJ world domination threads, and even though INTJs will dominate the world, INTPs (with ISTPs like I could be) will dominate the Universe!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Eric B View Post
    I've never stopped and analyzed you, but from what I see, ENTP looks like it would fit.

I should also mention Se and Te as possibly being confused for each other, because both are often described in terms of “taking action”. (Especially in descriptions of “shadow” uses of them).
    The thing to remember is that one involves taking in of information, including “experience” (i. e. irrational), and the other is making a rational decision about something.
    1. So if I can ask you, would you give me a detailed explanation of why I seem more ENTP? I need things broken down and explained to me. I can't things at face value, and I am a natural skeptic. I automatically don't believe people. I am not sure why.

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    Both:

Social, warm, talkative, open, lax, enthusiastic, generally up for anything, interested in adventure, love exploration and discovery, enjoy pushing boundaries, seek novelty.

Differences:

ENTP is more interested in observing and figuring out people; ENFP is more interested in interacting and connecting with people.
    ENTP generally considers emotion separate from identity; ENFP generally laces emotion into identity.
    ENTP often pursues novelty through invention and technology; ENFP often pursues novelty through exploration of cultures and spiritualities.
    ENTP is more rebellious; ENFP more of a protester.
    ENTPs are charismatic and arrogant; ENFPs are charming and stubborn.

I relate to all of the bolded.

MBTI
    INTP

Believe it or not, I think Ni and Ti can look similar sometimes. Also, Ne and Se when physical activity is involved.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Doctorjuice View Post
    Believe it or not, I think Ni and Ti can look similar sometimes. Also, Ne and Se when physical activity is involved.
    How can Ne and Se look similar when physical activity is involved?

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    How can Ne and Se look similar when physical activity is involved?
    Both energetic, immediate, and spontaneous. In conversation they're much easier to distinguish.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Ne and Fe. Se and Te. Si and Fi.

Ne and Fe because of their "melding" or mirroring with other people.

Se and Te because of their matter-of-fact ways that can come across as aggressive or blunt.

Si and Fi because of their deeply personal nature that is utter subjectivity, and in both cases rather emotional. Where as Fi says "this is good, this is bad!" Si says "this is the way it's supposed to be, this is not the way it's supposed to be!" Both can be very concerned with achieving a particular aesthetic too.
    Omg you're a genius! Yes! I totally see what you mean. Oh, what about Ni?

To above poster, I really am puzzled as to how you can confuse Fi with Ti. Fi seems to be so clearly different from Ti to me (but no, I can't explain how, sorry)