To have to watch this show.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Mort Belfry View Post
    SJs: Idiot
    SPs: Pussy
    NFs: Evil
    NTs: Tolerable
    Mort, you've got it all wrong! People don't feel that way about you. NO ONE finds you tolerable.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    INxJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

I'm surprised this thread has so many replies. I would not be able to do this -- well, I could, perhaps the way Alesia did it. In my case there are enough differences between, say, the ENFJ and the INFP that I'm unable to wrap the "Idealists" up in a few sentences.
    Not really.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    Mort, you've got it all wrong! People don't feel that way about you. NO ONE finds you tolerable.
    That's sweet of you to say.
    Why do we always come here?

I guess we'll never know.

It's like a kind of torture,
    To have to watch this show.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Well, I'll go with the closest person to me in each one to make it easier..

SJ - my mom: loves my creativity and passion, my sense of humor (when its not TIME TO BE SERIOUS), and my adventurous spirit. is annoyed by my not caring if my collar looks exactly right or if my tip is calculated right, my forgetting to do really simple things like take her trash out when she's not in town, and my lack of planning.

SP - male co-worker: likes my dependability, my conversation skills, my ability to cheer up and encourage people, my sharing in random goofiness. is confused by my sticking to what he considers rigid morals (i.e. I don't want to go to the strip club with him) and my liking of soft music (he listens to metal and rap.)

NT - male former co-worker: simultaneously likes and is confused by my faith and morals, seems illogical to him but is a fascinating subject because he loves to study the history of everything like civilizations and religions and the like, even though he views them all as superstitions not to live life by, likes sharing jokes and funny stories with me, and my teasing of the SP co-worker above.

NF - female co-worker: likes my humor, randomness, and knowledge about music, is annoyed by my lack of consideration of hypothetical situations and my not wanting her advice or feeling like I have to work on fixing every flaw in myself. likes my generosity (never minding paying for lunch), is confused by me seeming not to care about ever planning for the future

Is it weird that I feel closer to my co-workers than my friends outside of work? I guess it's just that I see the co-workers every day, and the others mostly on weekends.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Rationals: Either find me fascinating or boring, depending on how intellectual they are.

Artisans: Usually think I'm boring, but that I have some quirky aspects that make them want to talk to me anyway.

Idealist: Usually adore me and want to get to know me, sometimes making it a personal project.

Guardian: Sometimes get along with me, though most of the time I don't hold my thoughts well enough for them.

MBTI
    N358

SP's and NF's : I get along with well. They tend to be fascinated and drawn to me for some reason. I think they tend to view me as laid back, intelligent, and quiet, yet charming in some weird way. XSTP's are an exception to this, though I still get along with them as long as they aren't the cocky/stupid type.

Other NT's..They understand the way I think. When I need somebody intelligent to discuss things with, I'll usually seek out an NT.

SJ's : They probably think Im odd if I let on at all about my true self. Though I don't give a damn. If they had their way, we would all live on a cube-shaped spacecraft instead of a planet. Interestingly enough, as little as I get along with SJ's, they are often times the simplest to figure out and the easiest to charm or the simplest to figure out and the hardest to charm.

MBTI
    INFP

Hmm, I don't believe I've met many NTs so I can't say.

SPs I get along with alright, but they're a lot more action oriented than I am (me being an NF). They find talk boring, they would rather do something. I would rather talk than do things. But they bring me out of my shell and I love them (or most of them) for that.

SJs I took to for advice, but they probably see me as a pushover. I can't really relate to them. They talk about security, I couldn't really care less about it.

NFs - I wish I could meet more of them! I feel a special connection with them, but I feel like I don't know many and none are close to me. I think we get along well, being similar.

Dali

NFs - I like you a lot yet I can't understand you... there's... something about you...

NTs - You're funny and make me laugh but I don't understand you.

SJs - What's the matter with you? Why can't you be normal? Ugh.

SPs -

MBTI
    NSFW
    Enneagram
    6w7

Rationals tend to think I am amusing and entertaining. They are sometimes flummoxed because I am 'too nice'.

Guardians tend to like me because I am pretty responsible when it comes to performing duties with them. They also think I'm funny and have good ideas, while being utterly clueless about looking after myself or my appearance. I do get slightly disapproving looks from them occasionally. :-/

Idealists and I tend to get into deep and meaningful conversations with each other, go completely zany and start inspiring each other to do crazy things or encourage each other to death.

Artisans are always telling me I'm too weird or too intense! They also swing between thinking I'm hilarious or off my rocker. :-/