User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

SJ's: "You're really smart, but kind of spacy and out of touch with people."
    SP's: "You're so self-conscious, serious, and dull. Just like all the other dweebs."
    NT's: "You're smart enough that I'll consider talking to you."
    NF's: "You care enough about the people you deal with, but don't seem to get the big picture."

Sound right?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

i'm gonna answer this question with what i think of them, as well.

rationals:
    think of me: they love talking with me, and enjoy the fact that i'm willing to talk about any issue, however seemingly offensive it may be.

think of them: awesome to talk to, i don't have to hold back. but they sometimes irrationally neglect their own feelings and then pretend like they don't have them, which is a huge detriment. i sometimes feel really sorry for them.

idealists:
    think of me: they really love me a lot -- sometimes i feel like their ambassador to the NTs, and i think they may view me that way. i can translate from NT talk to NF talk, and they appreciate my smoothing interactions out. every idealist i know, though, thinks of me as too obsessed with truth -- too COLD.

think of them: most of them are awesome, but their emphasis on values is annoying -- some of them refuse to see or even acknowledge things outside of their value sets. arguing with them is annoying because you're not arguing for truth, you're arguing for truth AND moral value at the same time.

artisans:
    think of me: "wow, that kid makes things so damn complicated. why does he think so much? what's he thinking about me? it's weird and kind of scary that he analyzes everyone and everything so much."

think of them: i envy their ability to live in the moment. but i don't usually have good conversations with them, and i don't share many interests with them. they can be insanely fun to party with, though, that's for sure.

guardians:
    think of me: they basically think i'm a typical aloof intellectual. i don't notice obvious things, i neglect the present moment, and i don't have much common sense. they really trust me, though, and often seek out my advice.

think of them: it's sad to me that they're so stuck in their specific experiences. i wish they could let go a bit. but i totally envy their ability to just DO what needs to be done. sounds nice

MBTI
    INFP

I wish I knew. I get bothered way to much wondering what other people think about me. Ack!

People I get along fine with:

INFPs, ISTJs, ISFPs, ISTPs, INFJs, INTPs, ESFJs, ENTJs

People I get along mediocre with:

ENTPs, ENFPs, INTJs, ESFJs

People I totally don't get along with:

ESTJs, ISFJs, ESFPs, ESTPs
    INFP
    4w3 SX

MBTI
    infp

They almost universally think I'm weird and crazy. Some say very intelligent and some say very stupid, based on the circumstances.

Some people have described me as cold while others have described me as "emo"

Some say I talk too much and some say I'm anti social.

I love how some people seem to see me completely differenly from how others see me. I guess the moral of the story is that it's pretty pointless to listen to what other people say about you. Might as well buy an outdated map printed in another language.

MBTI
    JIxT

Rationals: "Join the hive [mind]."

Artisans: "You have no respect for art! SHUN."

Idealists: "I need a foundation of rationality or else I'll end up doing something desperate. Help me!"

Guardians: "Welcome. How are you?"
    Reyson: ...If you were to change your ways, I'm sure we could rebuild the relationship the two of us once shared.

Naesala: Oh no, that I could never do. You see, humans are essential to the fulfillment of my ambitions.

Reyson: You've changed, Naesala. If this is the path you've chosen, I've nothing left to say.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Rationals: Most of my friends are NTs. Nuff said. Dated INTPs and ENTPs. I feel most at home with NTPs romantically speaking. In every day stuff, NTs astonish me with their objectivity. My two NTJ best friends are really a marvel. Of course, they find my emotional and "heated" responses to things to be concerning. I think they worry about me.

Idealists: My gnomies.

Artisans: Fellow get-into-trouble-ers. In the past, I've dated ESTPs and ISTPs. I think they find my sensitivity touching and seem to enjoy my intelligence/humor, but they're WAAAAAaaaaaay tougher than me.

Guardians: Like me fine, but find me vaguely retarded and needing of assistance. They tend to pity my lack of practicality. lol The fact that I miss so many "obvious" environmental cues leaves them shaking their heads.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Rationals: Wacky goofy esoteric philosophical friends. Topics range all over the map. Also usually make one joke after the next, trying to spin each other's words around and top the last joke -- flipping from humor into deep seriousness and back the next comment. (It is like building some tall zany bizarre sculpture together, each of us throwing on whatever we can find that still keeps the whole thing running.)

Although the J rationals don't think I'm decisive enough and insist I make decisions. (My INTJ boss once called me "The poster child for ambivalence."

Idealists: They seem to really really like me (they think I see deeply and care about people)... but often they look at me with wide-eyed horror and amusement because I will just come out with all the things they WANTED to say but just didn't want to hurt someone's feelings by saying.

So I corrupt idealists. Woo-hoo! Come on kiddies, I know you WANT it!

Artisans: I might be a little boring to them, although they still tend to be cronies. Definitely laugh and play a lot together. They think I should engage life more and get out of my head, usually. Plus, I care too much about what others think sometimes or let it get in my way, long-term.

Guardians: They think I'm responsible, polite, and considerate. But I'm probably also unproductive, sloppy/undisciplined, and too esoteric/impractical. They usually prefer to have someone else do the yard work and cleaning.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENTJ

NT's: Find it interesting to discuss
    NF's: Same as NT's
    SJ's: Respect what I do, but find me somewhat "airy"
    SP's: They tend to have alot of respect and see me as a good friend

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I haven't a clue.

MBTI