• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Personal MBTI Hierarchy

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
So, if you were to rank the various MBTIs based on personal like / dislike, how might you do it?

My top 5 favorites:

1. INFJ
2. ENFJ / ENTP
3. INTP
4. ENTJ
5. ESTP

Justify if you'd like. Or not; ultimately, defensible logic is secondary to experience.

Cheers.

elfinchilde

a white iris
MBTI Type
type
1. ENFJ. Flameballs. :wubbie:
2. ENTP (yes, sister. :dry: )/ESFP. They break negative Ti for me.
3. ISFJ. Made to be mamas :hug:
4. INTJ. Easy to pwn.

ISTPs? i've never met one in real life tho. :thinking:

any one of the types who can be imaginative and dreamy, really. with the wisdom of a child. :yes:

Atomic Fiend

ESTP-It's surprising to me too.
INTJ
ENTP
ISTJ- Yes another shocker to me, but I respect their being grounded in reality, something I'm not 98% of the time.
And after those I'd say INFJ, because I like me.

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
Disclaimer: I'm quite new to this.

INFJ
INFP
INTP
ISFP
ENFP

Not really thought through.

INFJs are just the ideal person to me. I like the INFP stereotypical romance/moodiness/inner passion. An intelligent INTP is a force to be reckoned with. ISFPs strike me as being peaceful and happy; living in the present. ENFPs, like INFPs, but seemingly more willing to and infectiously share their interesting/passionate world with those around them.

WobblyStilettos

MBTI Type
INFP
INFJ- Just generally good to be around
INTP- Good for laughing with
ENFP- Tiring but fun :)
INFP- When I need someone to sulk/daydream with
ESTJ- Excellent for joking around with and winding up without them getting too pissed off :D

am_i_evil666

My top favourites :
1. ENFP
2. ENTP
3. ESFP
4. ESTP
5. INFJ

Types that that i don't really prefer( I noticed that i don't get along well with them):
ENTJ
INTJ
ISTJ

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
This begs a poll.

My favorites.

1. ENTP
2. INTP
3. INFP
4. INFJ
5. INTJ

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
^ An INFJ likes himself? :D

hmm.

I'd like:
ENFJ (small E and balanced please) - I think it'd be really sparky if I met one.
ISFJ - Their persistence of memory grounds me in a way I've never been able to ground myself. They have a constancy that draws the rolling mossball that is me.

Aside from that, I cannot really think of any I'd like to be with in particular. I think I can get along with most types. INTJs and ENTJs give me more trouble than most, that's all.

mippus

you are right
MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
Hm, this is so wrong, but what the heck...

1. INTP (yes, I'm narcisistic)
2. ENTP (yes, I'm narcisistic: the loud version of the INTP)
3. INTJ (you get my point?)
4 & 5. ENFP & INFP

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
1. INTJ (my NT counterpart.)
2. INTP (strange, goofy people with a sense of justice who pursue truth in a captivating way.)
3. ENTP (zany, clever, and somewhat caring people who are always living on the edge, but manage to stay alive.)
4. ENFJ (proactive people who are a bit pushy and quick to blame, but get so much more done.)
5. INFJ (self)

Trovador

MBTI Type
INTJ
INTJ
ENTP (motivating people: they think in a interesting way)
INFJ (it's nice to see how the other Ni works. Opposite subjects, but the same way to think.)
INTP (nice divergences, same kind of jokes. I like their insanity almost more than I like mine)
ENFP (I actualy never met one ENFP, but Ne people are pleasant. And, by the descriptions, they are like the french: creative, philosophic, nice people who always lose the wars.)

Least liked:
ESTJ (closed-minded and authoritarian. It's like the worst from ENTJs and ISFJs)
_STPs (action isn't that fun)

heart

heart on fire
1. INFJ/INFP/INTP
2. INTJ/ISFP
3. ISTJ/ISTP
4. ENFP
5. ENFJ/ENTJ/ENTP

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Frankly, every type can be interesting, it depends on the people you met.

But.

According to the archetype description, if ever they are true, I would not be hypocritical enough not to admit I may have slight preferences. They are, of course, heavily influenced by people I know in real life.

I cannot give a rank, but my favorites would probably be ENFPs, INFPs, ISFPs, ISFJs and, of course, INFJs (overall, they're creative people, and I admire their talent). My best friends, however, are an INTJ (male), and an ENTP (female).

Many people here show a huge prejudice against the ExTJs, but I've noticed I can get along quite well with most of them (I don't know why, it's just a trend I can't explain). For a reason unknown to me, they often listen my advices with great attention. :thinking:

---

I have, however, a slight prejudice against ISTJs. Both my mother and my step-mother are ISTJs, it's a complex family problem... Grmmmbll... :tongue10:

Stupid and childish, isn't it? :shock:

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
So far, I've noticed a trend:

Three ENTPs posted their preferences, and they were the only ones not to include their type in their five favorites...

Lack of narcissism, or realism? :huh:

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I'm going to have to go ahead and say that I hate all of them.

All of them have the potential to be asshats. Best to be indiscriminate here, I guess.

If I were to type my best friends, though, I'd guess that one is an INFP and the other is an ISFP, both female. Also, my brother, who I love to death, is either INTP or INFP (I still can't decide.)