User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Doctorjuice View Post
    Here are my results:

Not too sure what it means, are you surprised? Are these types rare for INTPs?

And it says my wing is pretty balanced.

After reading type 3, it doesn't seem too far off for me. But I wouldn't say external validation is the driving center of my personality... I read the other types and they all seemed to have qualities of my personality as well, though 3 probably had the most qualities.

I'll continue to focus on the MBTI and not get off-track by focusing on enneagrams, but it was fun.
    It's not THAT rare for an INTP to be a core 3. I would read the 3 w 4 vs. 3 w 2 descriptions in order to better diagnose your type.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    It's not THAT rare for an INTP to be a core 3. I would read the 3 w 4 vs. 3 w 2 descriptions in order to better diagnose your type.
    I took the enneagram test at personality cafe too and I got 5w6. This and 3w2 both seem pretty accurate.

Yup
    MBTI
    Istj

@Doctorjuice

thank you for the videos.

you are a very attractive guy. make more videos.
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine. "
    -Bruce Lee

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Doctorjuice View Post
    Are these types rare for INTPs?

And it says my wing is pretty balanced.

After reading type 3, it doesn't seem too far off for me. But I wouldn't say external validation is the driving center of my personality... I read the other types and they all seemed to have qualities of my personality as well, though 3 probably had the most qualities.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    Really? I thought 3 was extremely rare for INTP. Most seem to be 5. Three is associated more with extraversion, especially Je functions. 5w6 strikes me as far more likely for INTP.

Sorry for not commenting on the video. I thought it was fine, though I suspect I'd learn more at this point from hearing an xNTJ or xSFP discussing these things.
    i just want to be a sweetheart

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by yakimadude View Post
    @Doctorjuice

thank you for the videos.

you are a very attractive guy. make more videos.
    Haha, thank ya, and I'm currently in the process of making some.

Here're some I've got in the works:

-Si vs Se
    -ENTP vs ENFP
    -INFP vs ENFP
    -INTP Profile

What do you guys want the most, type comparisons, type profiles, or cognitive function comparisons?

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by burymecloser View Post
    Really? I thought 3 was extremely rare for INTP. Most seem to be 5. Three is associated more with extraversion, especially Je functions. 5w6 strikes me as far more likely for INTP.

Sorry for not commenting on the video. I thought it was fine, though I suspect I'd learn more at this point from hearing an xNTJ or xSFP discussing these things.
    Yeah 5w6 was another possibility, whatever that means. But hey, 3w2 is rare and I like being rare. I also like my steak rare.

Great videos! A lot of the info I find online says F types are about values, while T types are about objective truth, but how do you manage to differentiate between them if T types simply value objective truth. Couldn't there be F types that value objectivity as well? Or do all F types find truth in subjective beliefs? Sorry if this is redundant, but you seem to have done your homework so I thought I'd ask.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Chocobo Breeder View Post
    Great videos! A lot of the info I find online says F types are about values, while T types are about objective truth, but how do you manage to differentiate between them if T types simply value objective truth. Couldn't there be F types that value objectivity as well? Or do all F types find truth in subjective beliefs? Sorry if this is redundant, but you seem to have done your homework so I thought I'd ask.
    You are caught up in just the letters my friend, the type is just a code to tell you what your functions are. We're all thinkers, we're all feelers, it's all about what type of thinking you use, what type of feeling you use, and in what order. Do you use introverted thinking or extraverted thinking? Introverted feeling or extraverted feeling? These are what are called the cognitive functions, or mental processes if you will. They are the real meat of the MBTI and you have to learn them, otherwise you are just digging around in the dark.

http://www.cognitiveprocesses.com/

I'll be covering what the functions are and how you can figure out which ones you use in the future as well as some type comparisons and other stuff. If you want to be informed when I upload them, subscribe to my channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/doctorjuice1/featured

Darn, I accidentally refreshed the page and lost my post lmao. So it will be weird to rewrite this, but here it goes. I meant Tdoms and Fdoms. Don't Tdoms generally place value on objective truths? If so, then what makes them different from an Fdom that values the same? Are you saying that the other cog fxs will make up for this discrepancy? If so, how? I'm just trying to figure this out :O. Your videos did emphasize emotion for the F functions, but I thought that F functions didn't necessarily involve emotions, especially if that wasn't something they placed as one of their subjective values. Like this:

"2. Feeling (mostly women): a rational function that weighs, values, and attaches a proper value to things. Truth is seen as inter-subjectivity. (The "feeling" is not the result of something—it’s more like practical wisdom, knowing the appropriate thing to do under the circumstances-- phronesis). {The feeling type has an underdeveloped thinking function.}"
    http://philosophy.lander.edu/ethics/jung.html

So what happens with an Fdom that doesn't value emotions nearly as much as objectivity? :O

Ah crap, I even forgot to quote you that time *facepalm then goes to bed* I couldn't find a sleepy emoticon oh here it is lol!