• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

nfgeeks (youtube channel)

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
So there is this youtube channel, which is basically an ENFP guy talking about typology and stuff and has guests/friends come over(i think the INFJ used to be the other half of nfgeeks, but he havent been on it a while). i think the guy is awesome and i really suggest watching those videos. its not so much about technical aspects of functions and how they work together etc, but you know, the ENFP side of things(and who ever is there as a guest).
http://www.youtube.com/user/nfgeeks/videos

i thought id post two videos as a catch

Doctorjuice

MBTI Type
INTP
I do like the NFGeeks a lot, kind of thought Mike and the INFJ (forget his name) complimented each other quite well. These perspectives from other types are great, but I wish the INFJ was back.

eNFp geek

MBTI Type
ENFP
It doesn't look like the INFJ is coming back although there will be INFJ guests.

yeghor

NECRO'D...

NFGEEKS has lots of valuable type videos... Check it out...

Edit:I can identify with @6:30, @9:30, @10:30, @11:25, @12:10, @13:15, @13:35, @14:00...

He says they offer free typing on their facebook forum...

Last edited:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yes love him. :D

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
I like the videos, but they're so full of just stereotypical bullshit ("oh that's so intj", "oh that's so ENFP", "oh of course you do that, you're an XXXX" etc) that I think they do a bit of a disservice to a more nuanced, advanced, intelligent understanding of type. They are like the official denizen of shallow, stereotypical, folk typology on youtube.

Last edited:

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
lol ENFPs are the most party NFs. that's a funny statement.

h5FE36993

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
haha :laugh:

thats totally true tho the being comfortable everywhere we are. thats true for sure.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I did not have a positive experience on his Facebook group -- he started banning anyone who questioned him, and anyone whose opinion ever made anyone uncomfortable, so I left in protest -- but his more NF-specific videos are good.

Also, I was a HUGE fan of the episodes where his ISTJ son takes over the feed. Laughed so hard!

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
I did not have a positive experience on his Facebook group -- he started banning anyone who questioned him, and anyone whose opinion ever made anyone uncomfortable, so I left in protest -- but his more NF-specific videos are good.

Yeah, I've seen him make some total dickish, immature comments in the comments sections of some of his videos

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah, I've seen him make some total dickish, immature comments in the comments sections of some of his videos
Ugh, yes he was like that on the Facebook group as well. I realized right before I left that the reason why the group felt cultish, was because he kicked out the people who didn't feed his ego.

yeghor

Ugh, yes he was like that on the Facebook group as well. I realized right before I left that the reason why the group felt cultish, was because he kicked out the people who didn't feed his ego.

Could it be possible that he is an ENFJ? He looks like an ENFP to me though...

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Could it be possible that he is an ENFJ? He looks like an ENFP to me though...
He wasn't manipulative, so much as he was prone towards partially-Fi-but-mostly-narcissistic tantrums. ENFP seemed accurate to me as well.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx

Also, I was a HUGE fan of the episodes where his ISTJ son takes over the feed. Laughed so hard!

I was one of those who got banned for some stupid shit :D . But he told that he is a total nazi about the group, so at least he is honest with it. But the whole system on how facebook groups work is kinda crappy for real discussion when you compare it to forums. I told him that a forum would be great before he started the facebook group and even said that i could help moderating it. But his style of ruling fits better on facebook group, as forums kinda needs more people to work and him banning everyone would just kill the forum.

Anyways, the new directions that he has taken on his channel and the real nature of him that has come to light, has taken me away from his channel. I didnt unsubscribe, but have rarely watched his videos anymore(and when trying to watch them, i usually get bored and do something else instead).

yeghor

I was one of those who got banned for some stupid shit :D . But he told that he is a total nazi about the group, so at least he is honest with it. But the whole system on how facebook groups work is kinda crappy for real discussion when you compare it to forums. I told him that a forum would be great before he started the facebook group and even said that i could help moderating it. But his style of ruling fits better on facebook group, as forums kinda needs more people to work and him banning everyone would just kill the forum.

Anyways, the new directions that he has taken on his channel and the real nature of him that has come to light, has taken me away from his channel. I didnt unsubscribe, but have rarely watched his videos anymore(and when trying to watch them, i usually get bored and do something else instead).

Let's give him a right to respond...

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Watching the SJ section of the vid (don't have time for the full half hour):

- I'm amazed that he'd be confused as to why a Sensor would think they're an iNtuitive. The reasoning there seems very, very clear to me.
- He's right about SJs "policing" the forum. To be perfectly frank -- and hopefully my point is clear, despite the loaded language -- I left because I COULDN'T "police" the forum. His values were clearly not in line with mine. In contrast, I thrive here because I generally agree with the forum's moderating style. As nice as I generally try to be -- especially compared to the ESTJ douchebag stereotype -- I'm true to type in that I become a bit of a menace when I disagree with those in power.