User Tag List

First 12

Results 11 to 17 of 17

  1. #11
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    8,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    I did not have a positive experience on his Facebook group -- he started banning anyone who questioned him, and anyone whose opinion ever made anyone uncomfortable, so I left in protest -- but his more NF-specific videos are good.
    Yeah, I've seen him make some total dickish, immature comments in the comments sections of some of his videos

  2. #12
    this is my winter song EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    18,447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Yeah, I've seen him make some total dickish, immature comments in the comments sections of some of his videos
    Ugh, yes he was like that on the Facebook group as well. I realized right before I left that the reason why the group felt cultish, was because he kicked out the people who didn't feed his ego.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~


    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"



    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  3. #13
    Senior Member yeghor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Ugh, yes he was like that on the Facebook group as well. I realized right before I left that the reason why the group felt cultish, was because he kicked out the people who didn't feed his ego.
    Could it be possible that he is an ENFJ? He looks like an ENFP to me though...

  4. #14
    this is my winter song EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    18,447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    Could it be possible that he is an ENFJ? He looks like an ENFP to me though...
    He wasn't manipulative, so much as he was prone towards partially-Fi-but-mostly-narcissistic tantrums. ENFP seemed accurate to me as well.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~


    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"



    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  5. #15
    Senior Member INTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Posts
    7,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    I did not have a positive experience on his Facebook group -- he started banning anyone who questioned him, and anyone whose opinion ever made anyone uncomfortable, so I left in protest -- but his more NF-specific videos are good.

    Also, I was a HUGE fan of the episodes where his ISTJ son takes over the feed. Laughed so hard!
    I was one of those who got banned for some stupid shit . But he told that he is a total nazi about the group, so at least he is honest with it. But the whole system on how facebook groups work is kinda crappy for real discussion when you compare it to forums. I told him that a forum would be great before he started the facebook group and even said that i could help moderating it. But his style of ruling fits better on facebook group, as forums kinda needs more people to work and him banning everyone would just kill the forum.

    Anyways, the new directions that he has taken on his channel and the real nature of him that has come to light, has taken me away from his channel. I didnt unsubscribe, but have rarely watched his videos anymore(and when trying to watch them, i usually get bored and do something else instead).
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

    Read

  6. #16
    Senior Member yeghor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    I was one of those who got banned for some stupid shit . But he told that he is a total nazi about the group, so at least he is honest with it. But the whole system on how facebook groups work is kinda crappy for real discussion when you compare it to forums. I told him that a forum would be great before he started the facebook group and even said that i could help moderating it. But his style of ruling fits better on facebook group, as forums kinda needs more people to work and him banning everyone would just kill the forum.

    Anyways, the new directions that he has taken on his channel and the real nature of him that has come to light, has taken me away from his channel. I didnt unsubscribe, but have rarely watched his videos anymore(and when trying to watch them, i usually get bored and do something else instead).
    Let's give him a right to respond...


  7. #17
    this is my winter song EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    18,447

    Default

    Watching the SJ section of the vid (don't have time for the full half hour):

    - I'm amazed that he'd be confused as to why a Sensor would think they're an iNtuitive. The reasoning there seems very, very clear to me.
    - He's right about SJs "policing" the forum. To be perfectly frank -- and hopefully my point is clear, despite the loaded language -- I left because I COULDN'T "police" the forum. His values were clearly not in line with mine. In contrast, I thrive here because I generally agree with the forum's moderating style. As nice as I generally try to be -- especially compared to the ESTJ douchebag stereotype -- I'm true to type in that I become a bit of a menace when I disagree with those in power.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~


    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"



    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Similar Threads

  1. Your favorite Youtube Channels
    By EcK in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-20-2017, 02:35 AM
  2. Favorite YouTube channels
    By Hate in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-26-2013, 08:41 PM
  3. [SP] The SP Spazz Youtube Channel
    By Jeffster in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-21-2013, 03:26 PM
  4. [NF] NF Geeks Youtube Channel
    By Jeffster in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-01-2013, 09:08 PM
  5. Muppet Youtube Channel
    By speculative in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 06:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO