• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Am I Extraverted or Introverted ?

Lanton88

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
I conciously choose to avoid hanging out with certain people, but don't mind being around crowds. I'm usually happy being alone, but It can feel draining after a while. Any thoughts ?

Frostshade

MBTI Type
IXXX
The best way to think about it is like this; you are asked to go into a large room and have a conversation with five other people. Then after an hour, you are asked you to go to another room with five different people and have a conversation with them. This repeats for four or five hours. At the end of those four or five hours. Would you be drained and fatigued, or would you be a little excited and bouncy?

Lanton88

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
The best way to think about it is like this; you are asked to go into a large room and have a conversation with five other people. Then after an hour, you are asked you to go to another room with five different people and have a conversation with them. This repeats for four or five hours. At the end of those four or five hours. Would you be drained and fatigued, or would you be a little excited and bouncy?

I'd shoot myself after the first hour

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Someone told me introversion and extraversion are implanted into the brain at a very early age, earlier than any other function. This should be the most obvious letter to tell, considering it is very easy to see since it is how we approach other people and the external world, or whether we are self stimulated. I myself am a clear introvert.