Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Girl View Post
    I bet you're either ENTP or ENFJ.

Try this cognitive function test:
    http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm

Here's the thread to post your results:
    Cognitive Function Results - ENTPs
    I'm ENTP. There is no way in hell that I'm Fe first. Fe doms infuriate me.

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    Shhh, take the test. (:

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Why would an ExTP with high Fe be infuriated by Fe doms?

That makes no sense at all.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

@Nerd Girl

Okay, I posted my results on that thread.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Why would an ExTP with high Fe be infuriated by Fe doms?

That makes no sense at all.
    I use Fe to manipulate and get what I want. I like to sometimes do things to push the social limits, and it angers Fe doms.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    If you're more of a Keirseyan with no sense of typing with functions then you would disagree.
    I've reached an impasse with those who value JCF.

But, for kicks, we can replace "ISFP > ISTP" with "ENTJ > ESTJ." Whatever results in the least mental gymnastics and dissonance to get my point across.

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    I've reached an impasse with those who value JCF.
    Just for the reference I wasn't talking about JCF. I speak mainly of it's foundational priority "F > S > N > T." When feeling is the strongest, thinking fades furthest in the background by obvious supremacy and rejection, and the other two lie in-between for supporting pieces. Merely pointing out that ISFPs to me are always feeling primary types, not necessarily defined by embraced "Fi" terminology which I've found ineffectual, nor necessarily a trait of being P, but rather some function of feeling universally practiced solely by those types, which can then to some extent be surveyed and described.

Meaning basically, what a group of ISFPs have influenced to be Fi may not hold to complete viability if some of them are not feeling-primary types. It is one definition among an unverified set of data. By obtaining data about Fi from those I believe are actually "introverted feelers" in the strict sense of the term, a more reputable familiarity about the type is formed first-handedly.

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    But, for kicks, we can replace "ISFP > ISTP" with "ENTJ > ESTJ." Whatever results in the least mental gymnastics and dissonance to get my point across.
    In your case you may type ENxJ in basic MBTI, but when we think in cognitive functions you would by no reason be one of those types if you think you are both. ENTJs know they're thinkers and ENFJs know they're feelers. You seem to be most comfortable with intuition. If you think you are then it really is that practical, and there's no better reason you would question it. But in the chance of not relating to any of them, by recommendation, I would continue to familiarize myself with the terms more and get a feel for your primary mode of thought.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

I think of types in these terms.

To use intj as an example.

Intj, INtj, iNTj, iNtJ.. etc etc

I also think there can be tiNEFIse, tInefiSE, ItEn intjs, etc. (Yes, I a using socionics). I find it much more nuanced and it allows you to see the intratype conflicts and relationships more easily. While still having a framework to let the patterns flow.

I also see people flow between the types. I also believe that it is typical for the inverse dominant functions within an individual to be "strong" which is why it can be hard to distinguish between introverts. For example I believe infp has strong ni and ne with fi and fe
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    By obtaining data about Fi from those I believe are actually "introverted feelers" in the strict sense of the term, a more reputable familiarity about the type is formed first-handedly.
    All you're doing here is clustering people in your own mind. It's circular, and it's a thing that we all do.

.. which is perfectly acceptable, but presenting those clusters into the external world and creating a universal theory surrounding them would be a hard sell.

In your case you may type ENxJ in basic MBTI, but when we think in cognitive functions you would by no reason be one of those types if you think you are both. ENTJs know they're thinkers and ENFJs know they're feelers. You seem to be most comfortable with intuition. If you think you are then it really is that practical, and there's no better reason you would question it. But in the chance of not relating to any of them, by recommendation, I would continue to familiarize myself with the terms more and get a feel for your primary mode of thought.
    Thanks for the advice, but this isn't going to lead anywhere. You can assume that I know the material enough.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so

how do they infuriate you? i see ENTPs usually getting along well with ExFJs