User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    INTP

@highlander

I will be doing a video talk with an ISFJ sometime soon in the future and then you will see what I'm talking about.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Doctorjuice View Post
    @highlander

I will be doing a video talk with an ISFJ sometime soon in the future and then you will see what I'm talking about.
    Ok. I do know something about ISFJs though.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    I agree.
    do you think he's 6w7 or 7w6?
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    do you think he's 6w7 or 7w6?
    My impression is more 7w6: he release a sort of "Genius of the Lamp" from Alladin vibe. But he type himself as a 6, so I can be wrong.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    Maybe you would have less doubts than with an ISTJ but I dont see ISFJs as being mushy gushy at all.
    Ive dated a couple of ISFJ men. They're more understated than an ESFJ but they're still pretty obviously Fe.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

@highlander... You're INTJ. Your Fe is super low. Its my opposing personality complex (which is why I find it sexy in men, if not as ideal as Te/Fi and have TONS of Fe dom female friends.) Is it possible that your Fe is so bad that an IxFJ can seem more mysterious to you, like you have to be beaten over the head with Fe to spot it?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by senza_tema View Post
    Except that IxFPs are also "Behind the Scenes" and people are always going on about cold Fi.
    I think that would be "cold" in a different way (than an NFJ's directiveness, which is connected with Ni). I think it is warm, but it's a deeper warmth that is not as visible as Fe, which seems to be what we see as warmth.
    Now that's for an FP. A TJ's Fi will likely be a bit more "cold", because it is really a reflection of the preferred Te, which like Ni, is always "directive" in a preferred position.
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by mia_infp View Post

The one possible exception could be an INTP, because it is so minimal.
    ti is what bugs me - that and when a te type has no fi development I may want to break their head. My bff from childhood is ENFJ and my closest sister is ESFJ, though we clash at times. My ISFJ sister is the easiest to get along with, but the ESFJ and I have more to discuss. My longest relationship so far was with an ESFJ and I currently have a dear (but sometimes annoying who I have to get breaks from) ESFJ friend. I think my fwb is actually a reserved ESTP cuz he seems to have more Fe and less bothersome Ti...his Fe is just of the flaky childlike sort of the young ExTP. I don't understand SFJ hatred unless they're deeply conservative and our values clash, or if an ExFJ won't give me space and privacy. Otherwise love a lot of them.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    @highlander... You're INTJ. Your Fe is super low. Its my opposing personality complex (which is why I find it sexy in men, if not as ideal as Te/Fi and have TONS of Fe dom female friends.) Is it possible that your Fe is so bad that an IxFJ can seem more mysterious to you, like you have to be beaten over the head with Fe to spot it?
    It's a good question. It's easier for me to spot Fe than Ni actually. Is it foreign? Absolutely. Mysterious? Maybe it was at one time. I would say that I was very impressed by others who seemed to have the aptitudes associated with Fe. I knew they thought very differently and there were perspectives that I did not have which were quite valuable. So, I learned to rely on the judgment of others who were strong in that.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Doctorjuice View Post

Yes it sounds very typical of INTP. INTPs have Fe as their last function so Fe is going to be not nearly as easily noticed as ExFJ types. It's obvious you care a good deal about what other people think.

Compare yourself to an INTJ. INTJs could care less about a lot of the things you mentioned. This is because they use Fi. How they come across to people, whether the other person feels comfortable...INTJs don't naturally care about these things. INTPs do.

As you develop your Fe you'll start to be able to express emotions more naturally. Notice how your Fe flares out when you're around people you know well and are very comfortable around.

Hope that helped! (For instance, this last sentence you'd unlikely find an INTJ using. No offense to any INTJs.)
    I've wondered about this myself. It does seem to be pretty common among INTPs. For myself, caring about what others think of me holds little value. It's more important for me to act according to who I believe I am. For people that are very close to me, I do care about being understood. Connections with them are important, shared feelings much less so.

I don't remember where I read it but I think someone said it comes down to Ti having a heavy influence on Fe to give an Fi-like appearance. Reshaping it in a way.