• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's Your Alignment?

What's your alignment?

• Total voters

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I usually get neutral good or true neutral. I voted neutral good in the poll because it sounds better. :smile:

I don't understand how anyone can get anything other than a variation of Good, but whatever. :laugh:

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't understand how anyone can get anything other than a variation of Good, but whatever. :laugh:

I don't understand how someone can be lawful and evil. Those two just don't seem to mesh together well.

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Good is just a definition. Both good and evil are the different sides of the same coin. One's inherent good is another person's inherent evil and vice versa. Once you see that, your attitude starts moving towards neutral. That is, however, unless the person still wants to be in their eyes, inherently "good" or inherently "evil."

S

SingSmileShine

Neutral Good. I've always been. Every test, plus instinct, tells me that I'm NG. I'm the definition of it.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Good is just a definition. Both good and evil are the different sides of the same coin. One's inherent good is another person's inherent evil and vice versa. Once you see that, your attitude starts moving towards neutral. That is, however, unless the person still wants to be in their eyes, inherently "good" or inherently "evil."

I meant the alignment's definition of "Good". :laugh:

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team

Flabby relativism

Demy

MBTI Type
ISTP
I got Neutral Good.
So did most everyone else, I see. :alttongue:

Within

Permabanned
I wish that I could really understand what is good and what is evil.

I consider all of the d&d alignment tests, and the system itself to be massively flawed in the sense that it is described as linear, when in my limited understanding of the concept I recognize the lawfully good to be the closest one to the chaotic evil ones.

I think that the true neutral ones are the most "good" people simply because they are inherently transcended above the whole idea of good and evil.

Indifference is bliss?

I don't understand how someone can be lawful and evil. Those two just don't seem to mesh together well.

Such irony.

It's because the illusion of what is good, obviously it varies in individuals. I'll explain that with a really good statement, and one of the most denied ones.

"Altruistic people are the most egoistic ones."

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I wish that I could really understand what is good and what is evil.

I consider all of the d&d alignment tests, and the system itself to be massively flawed in the sense that it is described as linear, when in my limited understanding of the concept I recognize the lawfully good to be the closest one to the chaotic evil ones.
That said, do you relate to the Neutral Evil descriptions?
(You're the only one whose supposed ''evil'' alignment I took seriously)

Within

Permabanned
That said, do you relate to the Neutral Evil descriptions?
(You're the only one whose supposed ''evil'' alignment I took seriously)

I guess that I can relate to it in a way. But apparently being egotistical is the same thing as being evil.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I guess that I can relate to it in a way. But apparently being egotistical is the same thing as being evil.
I can see that. Interesting.

As a neutral, I value reciprocity a lot. Be kind to me, and I'll be kind to you. Be mean to me, and you are in my blacklist. I'm not interested in being a ''hero'', but it's hard to imagine myself being mean to someone that didn't deserve. Unless my life or freedom is at risk, but those are really extreme scenarios.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Nazis.
Bureacracy.
Corporations.

It seems common enough to me.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You Scored as Chaotic Evil
A Chaotic Evil person is destructive to the extreme. These people put no value in life or beauty, taking pleasure in destroying both what is good and what is ordered. They have little to no respect for laws and the rights of others. Revenge is a powerful motivator for these people.

WTF???

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You Scored as Chaotic Evil
A Chaotic Evil person is destructive to the extreme. These people put no value in life or beauty, taking pleasure in destroying both what is good and what is ordered. They have little to no respect for laws and the rights of others. Revenge is a powerful motivator for these people.

WTF???

You were too selfish in your answers, you narcissitic sociopath!

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You were too selfish in your answers, you narcissitic sociopath!

Ahhh yes, I'm just like Stewie, always planning and plotting something eeee-vil. And I'm about as capable of it as Stewie, except he has a ray gun and stuff, the lucky little shit.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's because the illusion of what is good, obviously it varies in individuals. I'll explain that with a really good statement, and one of the most denied ones.

"Altruistic people are the most egoistic ones."

If you're a 2, yeah. :laugh:

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Are you saying that I'm not being honest with myself?

not necessarily, but who doesn't want to think of themselves as a good person? that doesn't mean in reality when those situations arise that it's always going to be the case.