User Tag List

View Poll Results: What's your alignment?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lawful Good

4 5.26%
  • Neutral Good

29 38.16%
  • Chaotic Good

9 11.84%
  • Lawful Neutral

4 5.26%
  • True Neutral

12 15.79%
  • Chaotic Neutral

12 15.79%
  • Lawful Evil

4 5.26%
  • Neutral Evil

1 1.32%
  • Chaotic Evil

1 1.32%
First 123412 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I'm somewhere between Chaotic Good and Chaotic Neutral.

I will admit this sounds a bit like me, lol.

Chaotic Neutral characters do whatever the hell they like and damn the consequences (unless they're too noble or hurtful, watch out for that part!). Some say they're the ultimate free spirits, others that they're just crazy. Either way, there's no telling what they'll decide to do next - their main, and often only, concern is their own freedom. Whose side are they on? It's doubted that they even know themselves. Nobody else does. In some ways their inherent uncertainty makes them an unknown quantity to deal with most times so they border on Jerkass in terms of their self-centered perception of the world, though they usually do have some redeeming features. Chaotic Neutrals detest the self righteous and believe in power to the individual. These characters are also useful in any story that involves something that isn't damnably black and white in the outcomes.

The Chaotic Neutral character may have a kind enough heart and even help out others sometimes, but they do not feel committed to helping others as they are random, and sometimes they are nothing but an amoral nutjob, not consciously thinking about the consequences of their actions. Occasionally, if a character runs the entire gamut of alignments with their actions (inevitably failing at Good), they can be classed as Chaotic Neutral on average, or perhaps True Neutral (or Lawful Neutral).

Chaotic Neutral is both an easy and difficult alignment to play as. Easy, because its chaos and neutrality allows a player to do what they please, and hard because you really have to be careful about not annoying people when you can do whatever you want. Many players of Chaotic Neutral also have a tendency to end up in Good groups, playing Chaotic Good characters and doing things that are generally good, not just selfish.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

like i said, my results have varied a lot based on my mood when i've taken the test. i took the second link, and i found a lot of the questions difficult to answer because they were about problems that are very far from my daily concerns, like spying for my country or poisoning the ruler. i have no real emotional ties or basis in reality for those kinds of situation, so those maybe swayed me more towards neutral than i should be. but i don't know if "good" would be the right descriptor either because it's not like i go out of my way to help others that much. basically how i see true neutral, is that i do what feels right at the time and that varies a lot. i have been in lots of situations where i didn't agree morally with what was happening or being said, and i didn't speak up or do anything about it because i didn't feel that it was worth it, or that it was none of my business or that it wouldn't change anything so what's the point.

i like mbti and enneagram better, because i think they go into more detail and they're more unbiased. there are too many negative connotations in this system. lawful=square, chaotic=criminal, neutral=lacks conviction, evil=well..evil. it just doesn't give me any insight into myself or other people. as far as dating, i can't see it coming into consideration besides not wanting to be with someone who was lawful or evil, but i didn't need to know about this to tell me that.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Neutral/Good

I took the 3rd of the 4 links cuz it was da shortest lol

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Sorry, I just voted.

I edited my original post to add the questions by the way.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

@Zarathustra

1 lol

B I think people have "loose tendencies." I'm generally pretty chaotic (in this system lol) but I feel I fluctuate a lot between neutral and good to some extent between neutral and chaotic. I used to be your typical lawful good paladin but an evil dragon named shit happens destroyed my village and in the chaos things changed.

3 skip

D It says it on the test. I'm saying people will A probably not actively relate to it as much and B I would see most of the girls I've dated go "wtf you want me to take some test to 'figure out who I am?' Are you a weirdo?"

5 whatever floats your boat

F If my date is knocking over grannies to get to the front of the line then I can't take them as a serious love interest
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I got True Neutral.

Interesting.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Just edited the previous post to include answers.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

I would like to think I am some kind of good, but if I'm honest, I'm not. The most important thing to me is not Good, it's Freedom. Chaotic Neutral describes me very well. You may not realize it, because it suits me to be good most of the time. But I won't hesitate to break bad if I feel like it and the unexpectedness of it packs a wallop -- not so much that it was done, but that I did it, can really throw other people for a loop who have come to think of me as Good Old Tilty. I have come to realize too that I bend and break rules as necessary to achieve my aims -- I see them as branches in my path that must be cut down and cleared by whatever means necessary -- I don't have much relation to them in a moral sense. I feel my own internal compass keenly and it seems reasonable to me, but it does not seem reasonable to outsiders always.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Neutral/Good is the best because it always seeks to do what is right regardless of the rigid rules regulated by the law. If you ask me that is the ultimate combination for freedom, the principle @Tiltyred was telling us about.

garbage

Huh, I haven't thought so much about this one. Thanks for the links!

On the Quizfarm deal, I tied between Neutral Good and Lawful Evil (for some reason!); tiebreaker question placed me in Neutral Good. The PSU test placed me in Neutral Good, too.

Neutral Good is a pretty good fit; "doing the right thing" and having a positive impact is important to me, but accomplished by most any means necessary. If that means imposing more or better structure, great; if it means tearing it down, also fine. I tend to not care about the existing structure so much; I go with it if it's not objectionable, but I'll definitely question or even work to replace it if it is. "Obeying the law" isn't in and of itself in my set of values, but I'm not an anarchist, either.

At first glance, I can see where the Lawful/Chaotic axis is a valid, neat, and simple descriptor. But my own studies on good, evil, morality, and ethics have kind of tainted my views of good and evil, and it would be difficult for me to give that axis a fat ton of merit.

Still, I wouldn't want much to do with someone who goes out of their way to harm other people. I'd also go for a Neutral or even a Chaotic person over a Lawful; leaving stuff unquestioned when it ought to be questioned irks me.