User Tag List

View Poll Results: What's your alignment?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lawful Good

4 5.26%
  • Neutral Good

29 38.16%
  • Chaotic Good

9 11.84%
  • Lawful Neutral

4 5.26%
  • True Neutral

12 15.79%
  • Chaotic Neutral

12 15.79%
  • Lawful Evil

4 5.26%
  • Neutral Evil

1 1.32%
  • Chaotic Evil

1 1.32%
First 41213141516 Last

I always score as either Chaotic Neutral or True Neutral.

You are 25% Good.
    You are 5.1% Chaotic.
    Alignment: True Neutral

You do whatever seems like a good idea at the time. You don't feel any strong inclination towards good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Some may say that you lack conviction, while others might admire you for your capability of remaining unbiased. You likely prefer good versus evil in society, since good people tend to make better neighbors and rulers, but you are not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way.
    You are the stereotypical “Balancer.” You act in a way that is natural to you without prejudice or compulsion.
    Examples of charactersand people who fit into the same alignment as you include Linus Torvalds, Dr. Strangelove, Scott Evil, Mr. Spock, and the nation of Switzerland.

Seems mostly accurate.

A different view on gauging personality and instinct, compared to MBTI and other model tests, has potential for better assessing preferred roles by providing context to choices, thus less prone to having the results being tampered from assessment blindspots. While useful for insight, I wouldn't deposit much weight on it regarding a potential date.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Conclusion: nice try, Senhor Lazy INTP, but I still don't think any of the above necessarily shows a consistent difference between being good and being reasonable. I think your "reasonable" is kind of a catch-all for being morally lazy. In other words, "I'm not really bad, but I don't care enough to be good."
    Isn't that the definition of neutral?
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I'm very surprised that this isn't in the OP- http://easydamus.com/alignment.html That's easily the best alignment site out there IMO.

I do have a few qualms with the system myself...

First off I've always seen it as being really cool, but then the evil options are just somewhat impractical. I have honestly never met a truly evil person in my life, anyone that could come close to that has been either a misguided Good person or a flighty Chaotic person. Even some of the most stereotypically "evil" people in history, like Hitler, have probably been mislead Good types (since a neutral type probably wouldn't care either way).

I've always related somewhat more to Chaotic Neutral descriptions over Chaotic Good, because they make it so Chaotic Good people only live their lives based on other people. Like this for example...

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Imagine a chaotic good and a chaotic neutral are in prison, both serving life sentences. They have an opportunity to escape, but they need to kill a guard.

Chaotic neutral's mindset: ''I know this is a mean thing to do, but he would probably do the same, under the same circumstances.''

Chaotic good's mindset: ''This guard is a mean person. He doesn't even treat the other prisoners well, so I'll be doing a very good thing to the world by exchanging him for me."
    I think that this is an example of how this could be tailored more toward games than anything... I mean, if the Good person were already contemplating escaping by killing a guard, I think that it would be more that they would feel bad about it but if they didn't then their life would be over. I don't think any rational, good person would suddenly accuse someone of being a bad person that they wanted to kill. That more ties into the "misguided good" type I was describing.

For me it's hard NOT to think of other people, but I don't necessarily think that that's all that I live my life by. Neutral is the least "extreme" of them all... and since this is based mostly in a game and you can KIND OF apply it to real life (even though I love this system) it's just a really hard translate. If only there were one made for real life.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    i got true neutral, but i've gotten lots of different results before. never evil or lawful though.
    chaotic neutral suits you
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    This is an impressive example of missing the point(s).
    How so?
    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

"Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

Tatiana ♥

You are 11.1% Evil.
    You are 28.2% Chaotic.
    Alignment: True Neutral

You do whatever seems like a good idea at the time. You don't feel any strong inclination towards good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Some may say that you lack conviction, while others might admire you for your capability of remaining unbiased. You likely prefer good versus evil in society, since good people tend to make better neighbors and rulers, but you are not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way.

You are the stereotypical “Balancer.” You act in a way that is natural to you without prejudice or compulsion.
    Examples of charactersand people who fit into the same alignment as you include Linus Torvalds, Dr. Strangelove, Scott Evil, Mr. Spock, and the nation of Switzerland.
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    used to score chaotic good a few years ago... then I had to grow up and get some responsibilities and such and now I took several different tests for comparison and got all lawful good except for one neutral good... ... that sounds MUCH less fun

I suppose that I'm pretty much a bound woman though... there are moral and social laws that I mentally have in place that I cannot feel good about breaking... I have to create loopholes if I wish to circumvent them, and even then there'd better be a damned good reason for me to forsake any of them because I put them there for a REASON... I've turned into such a square, I fear
    I think you're true neutral personally
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Chatoc Neutral, sometimes I test as Chaotic Good and Chaotic Evil though.

Famous Chaotic Neutral are Han Solo opr Tyler Durden, for example, peoples that I can totally identify with, and who mean that Chaotic Neutral is the most baddass alignement.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I think you're true neutral personally
    What you think matters a little less to me than the assessments of those I interact with on a daily basis... Sorry
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett