Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    I find it interesting that I instantly looked at each of the weaknesses to see if I related.
    Sometimes focusing on your negative side is a good method towards discovery of which category you fit into.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Hmmm I think Green/Blue is actually my early-recognized, idealized self and Black/White is my shadow self, which I also may project sexually on to men and probably recently scored this because I find this to be the rational, unavoidable nature of life whether I like it or not.

This would actually make a ton of sense with my function order (Fi - rational but morally charged Blue, Se - instinctive, natural bent Green ...and Black/White sounds like an evil but powerful and famous NTJ).

I recently actually scored black/white, but I'm sure this is not my early recognized idealized self, but like I said, a shadow self, and something I accept as being rational or that is (and is even secretly admirable from a distance).

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Hmmm I think Green/Blue is actually my early-recognized, idealized self and Black/White is my shadow self, which I also may project sexually on to men and probably recently scored this because I find this to be the rational, unavoidable nature of life whether I like it or not.

This would actually make a ton of sense with my function order (Fi - rational but morally charged Blue, Se - instinctive, natural bent ...and Black/White sounds like an evil but powerful and famous INTJ).

I recently actually scored black/white, but I'm sure this is not my early recognized idealized self, but like I said, a shadow self, and something I accept as being rational or that is (and is even secretly admirable from a distance).
    Come to think of it, I've never thought that the MTG colors could manifest in a shadow self as compared to the actual self. Perhaps one could be two-three color with all the others being the shadow side? Some interesting food for thought.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    Come to think of it, I've never thought that the MTG colors could manifest in a shadow self as compared to the actual self. Perhaps one could be two-three color with all the others being the shadow side? Some interesting food for thought.
    Nah, my idealized self would definitely be blue/green ...blue/white is too conformist, calm, and precious...red/green is too chaotic and seems stupid to me....and black/white would be aspects of myself that exist that I do not idealize in my self but may display all the same, and project on to others (and in cases of the animus, even favorably, at least in fantasy).

I never would have NEVER viewed this system this way had I not scored black/white and then been led to this page by you to read what it described.

It was just a random...thing. I said, well wait, no one would read that (black/white) and say "that's the philosophy Marm openly espouses!"

But I do recognize its place, all the same.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Nah, my idealized self would definitely be blue/green ...blue/white is too conformist, calm, and precious...red/green is too chaotic and seems stupid to me....and black/white would be aspects of myself that exist that I do not idealize in my self but may display all the same, and project on to others (and in cases of the animus, even favorably, at least in fantasy).
    Oh I see, so you're black/white, but you're ideal self would be blue/green.

I never would have NEVER viewed this system this way had I not scored black/white and then been led to this page by you to read what it described.

It was just a random...thing. I said, well wait, no one would read that (black/white) and say "that's the philosophy Marm openly espouses!"

But I do recognize its place, all the same.
    Yeah, I think I get what you mean; most people probably wouldn't read the black/blue description and think to themselves 'oh yeah, that's so totally Savage Idealist!'.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Yeah, I think I get what you mean; most people probably wouldn't read the black/blue description and think to themselves 'oh yeah, that's so totally Savage Idealist!'.
    Well both. Looking at this from a Jungian perspective, I would actually *be* both, it's just that as someone who early recognized Blue/Green (or in my case Fi/Se, let us say) I would be so naive and in denial of my own flaws that I would not recognize how Black/White I also am, even as I worked in the adult industry and was quite a shrewd little comfort-seeking capitalist, and would also be more ashamed of being paranoid and rigid than of being naive or in denial.

From a Jungian perspective I would be and acknowledge both as an integrated whole, and that way I'd stop projecting it on to others so much.

But I'm not so sure that it would ever erase the need for the animus (or the anima in the case of men, or women who are attracted to women).

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Well both. Looking at this from a Jungian perspective, I would actually *be* both, it's just that as someone who early recognized Blue/Green (or in my case Fi/Se, let us say) I would be so naive and in denial of my own flaws that I would not recognize how Black/White I also am, even as I worked in the adult industry and was quite a shrewd little comfort-seeking capitalist, and would also be more ashamed of being paranoid and rigid than of being naive or in denial.

From a Jungian perspective I would be and acknowledge both as an integrated whole, and that way I'd stop projecting it on to others so much.

But I'm not so sure that it would ever erase the need for the animus (or the anima in the case of men, or women who are attracted to women).

I'm not Trunks

Black/Blue