• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Complete Type Profile

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Post our full profile of various types from any and all possible typological systems.

INFP, Fi > Ne > Se > Ni > Si > Te > Ti > Fe, p6w7 > 1w2 > 4w3 sp/sx, SEI-IEI, RLUAI, Idealist(Healer), Leisurely/Idiosyncratic, DHIM, Type II Anti Hero, Red/Blue/Green, Chaotic Good.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know what a good bit of that means, but I'll give what I know:

INFP, Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni, p6w7 > 9w1 > 2w1, Sx/Sp, Pure Supine, Neutral Good

EDIT: Feel free to type me on the rest on how you see it, though. :D

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Post our full profile of various types from any and all possible typological systems.

INFP, Fi > Ne > Se > Ni > Si > Te > Ti > Fe, p6w7 > 1w2 > 4w3 sp/sx, SEI-IEI, RLUAI, Idealist(Healer), Leisurely/Idiosyncratic, DHIM, Type II Anti Hero, Red/Blue/Green, Chaotic Good.

fun :D

typology
- ambivert
- MBTI: ENFP
- Cognitive Functions: Fi>Ne>Te>Ni>Si>Ti>Se>Fe
- Enneagram: 7w8
- Instinct Variant: Sp/Sx
- Trifix: 7w8>3w4>1w2
- second wing 7w8(6w7)
- right brained (strong preference)
- type B

other fun stuff
- chaotic good/chaotic neutral
- green=black>red>blue>white
- darkworker
- Objectivist
- deist

and last but not least
- homosexual

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't know what a good bit of that means, but I'll give what I know:

INFP, Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni, p6w7 > 9w1 > 2w1, Sx/Sp, Pure Supine, Neutral Good

EDIT: Feel free to type me on the rest on how you see it, though. :D

Let's see, from what I know about you; socionics type might be alpha or delta from what I can tell, probably EII. Big 5 you seem to be RLOAI. MTG color, white/green/red. I can't be too certain on those however.

Indeed :yes:

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yay!

ISFP (or IsfP),Fi>Ni~Se>Ne>Ti=Fe>Te>Si SEI-ILE (SEI-Si in the two subtype system), 9w8 sx/sp, 9w8-6w5-2w3 (subwing 8w7), RCUEI (RCueI, primary inquisition), Phlegmatic-Sanguine, Chaotic Good, Sagittarius Rising, Leo Sun, Pisces Moon, Lifepath 9, Leisurely/Idiosyncratic>Vigilant.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Let's see, from what I know about you; socionics type might be alpha or delta from what I can tell, probably EII. Big 5 you seem to be RLOAI. MTG color, white/green/red. I can't be too certain on those however.

What do RLOAI and EII stand for?

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What do RLOAI and EII stand for?

RLOAI is part of SLOAN/Big 5. Bascially it sets up this dichotomy scale:

Reserved vs. Social
Limbic vs. Calm
Organized vs. Unorganized
Accommodating vs. Egocentric
Inquisitive vs. Non-Curious

So bascially, an extroverted, outgoing, neurotic, nervous, messy, scattered, selfish, egotistical, intellectual, analytical person would score SLUEI.

As for EII, that's INFj in socionics (no it's not entirely related to Jung, nor is INFj synonymous with INFJ, however it is a typology system that is function based, although socionics functions are much different). Um, socionics is a bit more complex that Big 5 (understatement), so I'll just leave the wiki link here (note: don't place too much faith inot my typing of EII, I may be wrong):

http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Wikisocion_home

G

garbage

Oh man, this is going to be fun. These are pretty much in order of how well they describe me (and how variable they are).

Big Five
Primary Open (or Inquisitive)
Moderately extroverted, very Stable, moderately-high Conscientious, highly agreeable, highly Inquisitive
sCoA|I|

The results of this system never fluctuate for me--the result always floats around those values.

Enneagram
"Tritype" 3w4-6w5-1w9, so/sx
6w5 fits me better when my neurochemicals are all out of whack--but these are meant to be psychological systems and so 3w4 takes the lead when I'm chemically healthy. I include a full-blown tritype for the sake of completeness, and Enneatype 1 is a good fit for a 'third' type. Overall, 3, 5, 6, and 1 describe me pretty well.

MBTI
ENFJ (low E, high N, low F, moderate J)

I tested ENFJ on the official MBTI. I'm the only person in the world who treats MBTI and Jungian Cognitive Functions as separate systems (just as many treat JCF and Socionics as separate). The type indicator itself tests clarity of preference largely by measuring outward behaviors--and it is but one of many lenses through which to view type. Like the Big Five, this one doesn't change a whole fat lot--perhaps the E flips to an I every once in a while.

Jungian Cognitive Functions
ENTP, I guess.
Ne ≈ Ni > Fe ≈ Ti > Te > Fi ≫ Se > Si, if placed in rough order.

I change this one around a lot. I place very little stock in this one, which is a shame because everyone loves this system. I've stopped trying to reconcile it with the MBTI and have 'regained my sanity' by doing so. I don't particularly know or care about a 'true type' in this system.

Socionics
IEE (ENFp)-Ne

Oh, man.. this one's different than either of the two above. That's because it dictates a bunch of little details, and those little details line up better with ENFp than they do with ENTp or ENFj. For example, Delta (ENFp) describes me well; "not knowing the right psychological distance from people" (ENTp) does not.

There's even less value trying to figure out a 'true type' in this system--you can apply three times the number of scathing remarks that I had for JCF for this one.

Oldham
Inventive/Idiosyncratic

This changes often, but.. it's a story similar to an Enneagram 3 who asserts his value by standing out from the crowd.

Temperament
Choleric-Sanguine

I get stuff done and lead things but I like people. That's pretty much it.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

MBTI: INtp (weaker on T and P)
Cognitive Functions: Strong Ti, Fi, fairly strong Ne, Si, moderate Ni, Te, fairly weak Fe, very weak Se
Enneagram: 5w6 primary type > 9w1 > 4w5 (trifix)
Variant: not sure, maybe so/sp?
Socionics: LII > EII
Big Five: RloaI (strong R and I)
Oldham: don't know
Political type: D/UHIP (strong I)
Magic the Gathering: Don't know much about this system but blue/red last time I tested
Alignment: Neutral good
Temperament: Supine/Melancholy/Phlegmatic
Type A/B: in between

S

SingSmileShine

ENFP, Choleric-Sanguine, 7w6-3w2-8w7, sp>so>sx
...and more that I'll add!

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If you give me the links to all these tests I'll take em and post my results :)

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFJ
5w4 sp/so
RCOEI; sloan+ |R|cOeI; primary Reserved

Functions: meh. Haven't taken the test for ages, as I don't think the tests say much of anything.. but back when I was, things fit into 'clumps': Ni > Fi Ne Ti > Se Fe > Te Si

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
human being
female
under 30

SCUEI
sanguine-choleric
functionally extroverted but antisocial
bad cop
alignment good, but variable from chaotic to lawful
self deprecation and sarcasm most frequently used types of humor
deadly sin of choice? wrath
reformed party girl
recovering alcoholic
oldest child/good child

for some useful descriptives :whistling:

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
MBTI: INFP
Cognitive functions: Fi > Ne > Ni > Ti > Si > Te > Fe > Se
Enneagram: 4w5
Instinctive variant stacking: so/sp
Tritype: either 4w5-1w9-5w4, or, 4w5-5w4-1w9
Big Five: RLUAI
Socionics: IEI
Oldham: Idiosyncratic
Political type: DHIP
Temperament: Melancholy/Phlegmatic
Alignment: Neutral Good

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Big Five:

Big Five Test Results

Extroversion |||||| 22%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||| 66%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||| 70%
Accommodation |||||||||| 40%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 82%

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were high which suggests you are very intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

MBTI:

Introverted (I) 83.33% Extroverted (E) 16.67%
Intuitive (N) 54.17% Sensing (S) 45.83%
Thinking (T) 83.33% Feeling (F) 16.67%
Judging (J) 70.83% Perceiving (P) 29.17%

Your type is: INTJ
INTJ - "Mastermind". Introverted intellectual with a preference for finding certainty. A builder of systems and the applier of theoretical models. 2.1% of total population.

-results from 120519-
INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
Strength of the preferences %
89 88 88 33

Function order:

Ni - Te - Fi - Se

Enneagram:

5w6, 8w7, 1w9
sx/sp/so

DISC:

Dominance:Steadiness:Compliance:Influence

Last edited:

Mia.

Extroversion |||||| 22%
Orderliness |||||| 22%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||| 72%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||||| 80%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 86%

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were low which suggests you are overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense too often of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were high which suggests you are overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense too often of your own individual development (martyr complex).

Inquisitiveness results were very high which suggests you are extremely intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Openness to Experience/Intellect
High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative. You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways. (Your percentile: 93)

Conscientiousness
High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent. You probably have a messy desk! (Your percentile: 8)

Extraversion
High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet. You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone. (Your percentile: 12)

Agreeableness
High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous. You tend to consider the feelings of others. (Your percentile: 74)

Neuroticism
High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy. You probably remain calm, even in tense situations. (Your percentile: 3)

9s have a great capacity for depth, they just avoid conflict. Introspective 9s with 5 in the tritype are the intellectual 9s.

If you are 459 is described as being intuitive, knowledgeable, an accepting. You want to be original, wise and peaceful. Highly self aware and reflective, you are very shy, reserved and self conscious. You need regular quiet time to reflect on your thoughts and emotions. Easily flooded with emotion, it is difficult for you to voice your feelings and ideas to others.

Your life mission is to delve deeply into the mysteries of life and share your insight with others. A true philosopher (also, contemplative), you are happiest when you can write about your discoveries and discuss them with others. Making sense of your world is a never ending quest.

You can be so focused on your inner world that you can become inhibited and appear to be indifferent to others. Insecure, you become moody and expect others to initiate and come toward you.

your growing edge is to recognize that your need to pull away into the private world of your making to ponder your thoughts and feelings keeps you from engaging with others. true contemplation leads to higher knowing that we are all connected in the universal unconscious.

*Most withdrawn/introspective-459, 954, 549

The 459 is more reserved and passive. They wait to be included. They are approachable but hope that others will come towards them. They are quiet in their demeanor. They project a sense of stillness. Their energy is soft and yielding. Dissatisfaction is hidden like in the 479.

The 954 is more contemplative and the the 952 will be more focused on others.

9s have a great capacity for depth, they just avoid conflict. Introspective 9s with 5 in the tritype are the intellectual 9s. (9s with 4 are the deep, emotional 9s. The 9 with the 459 tritype is all of the above.

The 459 is the most reclusive type on the Enneagram. They are humble, modest and discreet. They can be ethereal and dreamy They are passive and unassertive. They are shy but usually display a pleasant countenance. They have complex inner worlds. the objective with the subjective. They are gentle, sensitive and avoidant. Since they are so reserved, they express their anger in a passive-aggressive manner.

459 is a triple withdrawn...imagine 459 to be more removed and cut off as a way of addressing any inner anxiety.

The 945 is very shy, sensitive and introspective. They need time to contemplate before taking action

594: Accepting and intuitive 5. Most sensitive and withdrawn 5, especially if self-preserving. Tends to be remote.

4-5-9 - The Introvert

A true introvert. The withdrawn likes to delve within them self in order to release their tensions and stress. The more problems that arise in their life the farther the find themselves from the external world.

459 - Knowledgeable and accepting 4. Most withdrawn and introspective 4, often an artisan, especially if self-preserving. Shy.

five with a nine fix: pattern seeking above all. whimsical exploration,
disposition of reluctant idealist. open minded,
philosophical perspective. can seem to lack focus
while associating groupings of information into larger
theories. likes people and humanity as a whole,
shares ideas and is relatively easy to get along with.

945: Intuitive and knowledgeable 9. Most introspective, withdrawn and reserved 9, especially if self-preserving or introverted [or both].

5-4-9: shy, somewhat fragile and a bit romantic, such Fives tend to put on a congenial façade to hide their rich inner worlds from the society. They outwardly appear friendly but reserved, usually mysterious to other people who sense there is more depth and intensity hidden behind their amiable mask. These Fives have rich imaginations and love to immerse themselves in thoughts and fantasies. They are introspective, dreamy, creative and socially withdrawn, but also disorganized and painfully avoidant.
typical subtypes: self-preserving, sexual, 5w4
similar tritypes: 5-9-4, 9-5-4, 4-5-9
flavours: insightful, imaginative, enigmatic and unstructured

5-9-4: reclusive, modest, discreet and quite dreamy and unassertive, such Fives possess a vast imagination in which they spend most of their time among their theories, fantasies and vivid memories. They have a somewhat bohemian charm to them – they are relaxed, casual, creative and a bit reckless. Usually pleasant and undisturbed on the outside, they hide complex inner worlds in which reality interweaves with fantasy, real with imaginary, the objective with the subjective. These Fives are gentle, sensitive and avoidant and tend to express their anger in a passive-aggressive manner.
typical subtypes: self-preserving, sexual, 5w4
similar tritypes: 5-4-9, 9-5-4, 4-5-9
flavours: laid-back, unconventional, imaginative and random

IceBlock

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
MBTI: ENFP
Jung Cognitive Functions: Ne > Fi > Fe > Te > Si > Ti > Ni