ENFP, Choleric-Sanguine, 7w6-3w2-8w7, sp>so>sx
    ...and more that I'll add!

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

If you give me the links to all these tests I'll take em and post my results
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

INFJ
    5w4 sp/so
    RCOEI; sloan+ |R|cOeI; primary Reserved

Functions: meh. Haven't taken the test for ages, as I don't think the tests say much of anything.. but back when I was, things fit into 'clumps': Ni > Fi Ne Ti > Se Fe > Te Si
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    What do RLOAI and EII stand for?
    Don't tell him, he'll add more shit to his signature.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Don't tell him, he'll add more shit to his signature.
    Too late, I've already informed him of what those mean.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

human being
    female
    under 30

SCUEI
    sanguine-choleric
    functionally extroverted but antisocial
    bad cop
    alignment good, but variable from chaotic to lawful
    self deprecation and sarcasm most frequently used types of humor
    deadly sin of choice? wrath
    reformed party girl
    recovering alcoholic
    oldest child/good child

for some useful descriptives
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

MBTI: INFP
    Cognitive functions: Fi > Ne > Ni > Ti > Si > Te > Fe > Se
    Enneagram: 4w5
    Instinctive variant stacking: so/sp
    Tritype: either 4w5-1w9-5w4, or, 4w5-5w4-1w9
    Big Five: RLUAI
    Socionics: IEI
    Oldham: Idiosyncratic
    Political type: DHIP
    Temperament: Melancholy/Phlegmatic
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

- Emily Bronte

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Big Five:

Big Five Test Results

Extroversion |||||| 22%
    Orderliness |||||||||||||||| 66%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||| 70%
    Accommodation |||||||||| 40%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 82%

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were high which suggests you are very intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

MBTI:

Introverted (I) 83.33% Extroverted (E) 16.67%
    Intuitive (N) 54.17% Sensing (S) 45.83%
    Thinking (T) 83.33% Feeling (F) 16.67%
    Judging (J) 70.83% Perceiving (P) 29.17%

Your type is: INTJ
    INTJ - "Mastermind". Introverted intellectual with a preference for finding certainty. A builder of systems and the applier of theoretical models. 2.1% of total population.

-results from 120519-
    INTJ
    Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
    Strength of the preferences %
    89 88 88 33

Function order:

Ni - Te - Fi - Se

Enneagram:

5w6, 8w7, 1w9
    sx/sp/so

DISC:

Last edited by Tiger Owl; 05-19-2012 at 04:16 PM.
    INTJ 5w4 sx/sp 584 ILI-Ni

Extroversion |||||| 22%
    Orderliness |||||| 22%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||| 72%
    Accommodation |||||||||||||||||| 80%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 86%

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were low which suggests you are overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense too often of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were high which suggests you are overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense too often of your own individual development (martyr complex).

Inquisitiveness results were very high which suggests you are extremely intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.
    Openness to Experience/Intellect
    High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative. You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways. (Your percentile: 93)

Conscientiousness
    High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent. You probably have a messy desk! (Your percentile: 8)

Extraversion
    High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet. You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone. (Your percentile: 12)

Agreeableness
    High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous. You tend to consider the feelings of others. (Your percentile: 74)

Neuroticism
    High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy. You probably remain calm, even in tense situations. (Your percentile: 3)
    9s have a great capacity for depth, they just avoid conflict. Introspective 9s with 5 in the tritype are the intellectual 9s.

If you are 459 is described as being intuitive, knowledgeable, an accepting. You want to be original, wise and peaceful. Highly self aware and reflective, you are very shy, reserved and self conscious. You need regular quiet time to reflect on your thoughts and emotions. Easily flooded with emotion, it is difficult for you to voice your feelings and ideas to others.

Your life mission is to delve deeply into the mysteries of life and share your insight with others. A true philosopher (also, contemplative), you are happiest when you can write about your discoveries and discuss them with others. Making sense of your world is a never ending quest.

You can be so focused on your inner world that you can become inhibited and appear to be indifferent to others. Insecure, you become moody and expect others to initiate and come toward you.

your growing edge is to recognize that your need to pull away into the private world of your making to ponder your thoughts and feelings keeps you from engaging with others. true contemplation leads to higher knowing that we are all connected in the universal unconscious.

*Most withdrawn/introspective-459, 954, 549

The 459 is more reserved and passive. They wait to be included. They are approachable but hope that others will come towards them. They are quiet in their demeanor. They project a sense of stillness. Their energy is soft and yielding. Dissatisfaction is hidden like in the 479.

The 954 is more contemplative and the the 952 will be more focused on others.

9s have a great capacity for depth, they just avoid conflict. Introspective 9s with 5 in the tritype are the intellectual 9s. (9s with 4 are the deep, emotional 9s. The 9 with the 459 tritype is all of the above.

The 459 is the most reclusive type on the Enneagram. They are humble, modest and discreet. They can be ethereal and dreamy They are passive and unassertive. They are shy but usually display a pleasant countenance. They have complex inner worlds. the objective with the subjective. They are gentle, sensitive and avoidant. Since they are so reserved, they express their anger in a passive-aggressive manner.

459 is a triple withdrawn...imagine 459 to be more removed and cut off as a way of addressing any inner anxiety.

The 945 is very shy, sensitive and introspective. They need time to contemplate before taking action

594: Accepting and intuitive 5. Most sensitive and withdrawn 5, especially if self-preserving. Tends to be remote.

4-5-9 - The Introvert

A true introvert. The withdrawn likes to delve within them self in order to release their tensions and stress. The more problems that arise in their life the farther the find themselves from the external world.

459 - Knowledgeable and accepting 4. Most withdrawn and introspective 4, often an artisan, especially if self-preserving. Shy.

five with a nine fix: pattern seeking above all. whimsical exploration,
    disposition of reluctant idealist. open minded,
    philosophical perspective. can seem to lack focus
    while associating groupings of information into larger
    theories. likes people and humanity as a whole,
    shares ideas and is relatively easy to get along with.

945: Intuitive and knowledgeable 9. Most introspective, withdrawn and reserved 9, especially if self-preserving or introverted [or both].

5-4-9: shy, somewhat fragile and a bit romantic, such Fives tend to put on a congenial façade to hide their rich inner worlds from the society. They outwardly appear friendly but reserved, usually mysterious to other people who sense there is more depth and intensity hidden behind their amiable mask. These Fives have rich imaginations and love to immerse themselves in thoughts and fantasies. They are introspective, dreamy, creative and socially withdrawn, but also disorganized and painfully avoidant.
    typical subtypes: self-preserving, sexual, 5w4
    similar tritypes: 5-9-4, 9-5-4, 4-5-9
    flavours: insightful, imaginative, enigmatic and unstructured

5-9-4: reclusive, modest, discreet and quite dreamy and unassertive, such Fives possess a vast imagination in which they spend most of their time among their theories, fantasies and vivid memories. They have a somewhat bohemian charm to them – they are relaxed, casual, creative and a bit reckless. Usually pleasant and undisturbed on the outside, they hide complex inner worlds in which reality interweaves with fantasy, real with imaginary, the objective with the subjective. These Fives are gentle, sensitive and avoidant and tend to express their anger in a passive-aggressive manner.
    typical subtypes: self-preserving, sexual, 5w4
    similar tritypes: 5-4-9, 9-5-4, 4-5-9
    flavours: laid-back, unconventional, imaginative and random

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    ? sx/so

MBTI: ENFP
    Jung Cognitive Functions: Ne > Fi > Fe > Te > Si > Ti > Ni
    Enneagram: Pure 7
    Instinctive Variant: So/Sx
    Big Five: SCUAI
    Temperament: Phlegmatic/Sanguine
    Alignment: Neutral Good

Type A
    Last edited by IceBlock; 05-21-2012 at 07:56 PM.