MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Another to try ... it's an old one.

[YOUTUBE="_ItQ2TCGrlE"]HelenOfTroy[/YOUTUBE]
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    TiNe

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    Try this one visually read me.

(link will self-destruct in 1 day)
    Hello there @CuriousFeeling - I feel you are an Fi(Ne): INFP :)

Your composure is very calculated, with all movements being intentional. Your face is warming but your articulation is cold (Fi+Te). When thinking you begin to radiate a 'tone' but that tone is only partly translated to your words; mostly your words retain the spartan nature of Te, coated with the overtones of Fi emotionality. This is in contrast to Fe+Ti articulation which would cool down when processing, and them warm up when articulating, emitting an expression designed to influence the audience.

Your eyes are deflective - they move about freely and loosely, as though they were fish in water. Those are the eyes of Ne, which are different from the steady, and penetrative eyes of Ni.
    Last edited by Auburn; 04-14-2012 at 03:10 AM.

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Auburn View Post
    Hello there @CuriousFeeling - You are absolutely an Fi(Ne): INFP
    I knew within the first few seconds, but watched the rest of the video just to make sure.

Your composure is very calculated, with all movements being intentional. Your face is warming but your articulation is cold (Fi+Te). When thinking you begin to radiate a 'tone' but that tone is only partly translated to your words; mostly your words retain the spartan nature of Te, coated with the overtones of Fi emotionality. This is in contrast to Fe+Ti articulation which would cool down when processing, and them warm up when articulating, emitting an expression designed to influence the audience.

Your eyes are deflective - they move about freely and loosely, as though they were fish in water. Those are the eyes of Ne, which are different from the steady, and penetrative eyes of Ni.
    This is quite interesting how my physiognomy shows INFP but I score very high on J traits on MBTI tests. It doesn't surprise me much that I give the INFP vibe though. I am drawn to INFP characters and figureheads. Definitely something to ponder. INF nonetheless. Thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Oh, how delightful! Here's me a few yrs back - - will delete as well in another day. (Note: I blink a LOT in the very beginning, which I don't think is overly characteristic - I think because I'm nervous and am conscious of the camera and am in performance-mode in a way. Blinking lessens as the video goes on and I think later on I meld into a somewhat more typical state)
    Last edited by cascadeco; 04-13-2012 at 08:26 PM.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    TiNe

Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    Another to try ... it's an old one.

[YOUTUBE="_ItQ2TCGrlE"]HelenOfTroy[/YOUTUBE]
    Hi there. From just this video you appear to also be: Te(Si)?

I think you are most likely a discernment (T/F) lead, with your mind primarily concerned about the logical and ethical arrangement of the world and one's individual self. Information is a tool to those ends, and for you that comes from Si+Ne, I think.

The Si+Ne duality works as a dialogue between stored information and the manipulation of that information into new forms that can better serve the purpose of truth-forming. Truth: both morally and logically.
    Last edited by Auburn; 04-14-2012 at 03:11 AM.

MBTI
    TiNe

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    Oh, how delightful! Here's me a few yrs back.
    (Note: I blink a LOT in the very beginning, which I don't think is overly characteristic - I think because I'm nervous and am conscious of the camera and am in performance-mode in a way. Blinking lessens as the video goes on and I think later on I meld into a somewhat more typical state)
    Hello! Oh my, lots of reads.
    Um, you are an Ne(Fi) - I suspect.

Ne(Fi) are primarily data-collectors, data-manipulators and synthesizers. Most of the time this happens intuitively, as their minds are constantly in a stream-of-consciousness and viewing the environment constantly in the abstract: every object eludes to a different thing. Because Ne is connected to Si, they are also often trivia kings/queens. The more facts they know the easier it is for them to surf through them and draw connections.

It is also a misconception that the are "extroverts". Ne is stimulus-oriented but is often able to satiate that need with it's own thoughts alone. Though, it'll still manifest a level of restlessness and natural energy in the body. The user may not enjoy talking with other people (using other people as stimuli) but will generally find another creative outlet to engage with and often be consumed with/by.

*mod edit: please do not quote people's direct links that they wish to edit later*
    Last edited by Auburn; 04-14-2012 at 03:11 AM.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

@Auburn I am such an attention whore that I always have to get in on these threads!

temporary post of my video outside of the video thread...

video now removed...
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    TiNe

@whatever - Ah. Se(Fi) seems most likely.

Though you have very heavy Te articulation, which seems to overpower other processes. You use Se and Te quite expressively and have a confidence in them. I'm not entirely sure what the relationship to your Fi is like but there seems to be something off. You're what I call an "Amped" personality.

Your eyes are very clearly Se, connected to the environment and "locked-on". There are also moments when you drift into Ni but quickly resume connection with Se. Your Te articulation is bold and cooling. Your face displays the awkward, unawareness of Fi, creating quirky expressions during articulation.
    Last edited by Auburn; 04-14-2012 at 03:13 AM.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Auburn View Post
    @whatever - Ah. Quite a clear Se(Fi): ESFP.

Though you have very heavy Te articulation, which seems to overpower other processes. You use Se and Te quite expressively and have a confidence in them. I'm not entirely sure what the relationship to your Fi is like but there seems to be something off. You're what I call an "Amped" personality.
    I don't really use Fi at all... like, it's my least used function!

I would be a terrible ESFP... total lack of Fi... decent Fe though
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi