• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Something positive about your type opposite

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESFx*
Active
Friendly
Outgoing
Very good social skills
Down-to-earth
Sees me as unique

Though of course, I wouldn't want to be that particular type -- I value my intensity and imagination above all else.

*I eliminated the J-P function because my J function is very close to P.

LadyInWaiting

MBTI Type
INFP
Though of course, I wouldn't want to be that particular type -- I value my intensity and imagination above all else.

Why the need to add this? Does it hurt people so much to find things to say that aren't negative? It's just type. It's easy. I can say a lot of positive things about all of the types because I understand type. It's all a matter of strengths and weaknesses, and for the purposes of this thread, just focus on the strengths. We can have ONE thread for that, right? "Sensors" can get ONE thread where their strengths are actually mentioned, right?

Your type isn't better than any other. Of course you value your "intensity and imagination" above all else. If you didn't, you wouldn't be an NT.

indigo2020

MBTI Type
INFJ
ESTP.

Right now I am tired and can only think of one person who is an ESTP for sure.

This is what I like about him:

He makes and saves money really well
Great taste in clothing
He uses great concrete anaologies to describe abstract ideas
He loves music
He is fun
He knows a lot but does not get serious about what he knows
Loyal
Hardworking
He would be someone I would call on for any kind of interior decorating since he knows how to do that type of stuff and I have basically no clue

KMCE

ENFP

Accepting people irrespective to their social status and prestige
Enthusiastic with whatever they do
Engaging and lively conversationalists
Passionate to a fault
Genuinely care about people’s feelings
Able to see the good qualities in others
Excellent social skills
Able to talk people into doing stuff for them without using violence
Usually optimistic and bright and able to overlook their many shortcomings
Female ENFP are damn hot

KMCE

INFP

Would rather die than giving up their ideals
Excellent writers
Deeply emotional but hide their emotions from others
Genuinely care about people and their lives
Usually supporters of many humanitarian causes
Enjoy very complicated inner life
Usually intellectual and able to discuss spiritual and philosophical topics with others
Able to derive meanings from meaningless things
Willing to commit suicide for the Greater Good i.e. saving valuable resources on Earth for my children and your children. Thank you.
Female INFP are damn hot

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
Why the need to add this? Does it hurt people so much to find things to say that aren't negative? It's just type. It's easy. I can say a lot of positive things about all of the types because I understand type. It's all a matter of strengths and weaknesses, and for the purposes of this thread, just focus on the strengths. We can have ONE thread for that, right? "Sensors" can get ONE thread where their strengths are actually mentioned, right?

Your type isn't better than any other. Of course you value your "intensity and imagination" above all else. If you didn't, you wouldn't be an NT.

Amen. That's why I started this thread. I guess one is too much to ask for.

Hang

MBTI Type
INFJ
Brother: ISTP
Sister: ENTP

Living with my near opposite can be fustrating, up to the point when you want to kill yourself.

I learned how to deal with my sibilings. Then incorperate that into everyday life.
It as made me a lot more patient with jerks.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
INTPs are thoughtful, intellectual, and they march to the beats of their own drummers. All qualities I respect very much.

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESFJ - Knowledgeable about a wide variety of subjects pertaining to public interest, always have an opinion on the way things are going, very good cooks, and especially wise in old age.

Sling

MBTI Type
N358
ESFP's ;

Super social and outgoing.
Might have the capacity to enjoy things more(art, movies, food, etc)

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
ENTJs are good at organizing things, and people. Hard-working, reliable, good at coming up with new ideas and new methods for problem solving. Can be charismatic and funny in some situtations, very good to have as a sports coach or group leader as practices/meetings will make the most of the time allotted and be well-organized.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Jeffsters are very shiny, clean and hygienic, and you don't have to go to Canada to get one for a special value.

Gabe

MBTI Type
ENTP
ESTP's
They NEVER are lazy. Rediculously quick learners (these are the people who can learn a new language in a week).

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENTJs

Leadership skills.

sleep

MBTI Type
INFP
An ESTP's way with people is really interesting. Very person oriented, very structural. It's something I miss out on, and something I can appreciate. In theory.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Jeffsters are very shiny, clean and hygienic, and you don't have to go to Canada to get one for a special value.

:laugh: I dunno, I've seen some really dirty, smelly Jeffsters! ;)

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
ISTJs are excellent at formulating plans to minimize stress. They also take friendship seriously and fulfill all their friendly duties. It may just be my ISTJ pal, but they seem to have a fantastic sense of humor and don't mind being silly every once in a while.

My ISTJ buddy once packed me lunch and wrote down the carbohydrate contents (I'm diabetic) on a piece of paper unprovoked because she knew I would forget :hug:. She also manages to get me out of the house every other weekend or so (and wtf is up with that?! I'm supposed to be the social one!)