• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Something positive about your type opposite

Aerithria

Senior Thread Terminator
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
ESFPs: They make their own drums, package them up, ship them off to everyone they know and then proceed to start a loud drumming party. If you can get past the deafening banging noises, you have to admire their drum-making abilities, even if next week they'll start making flutes instead.

Or so is the experience with my ESFP sister.

MBTI Type
ENTP
All the flaws of my type-opposite (ISFJ) bring out my own strengths. :D

Seriously though... ISFJ's are generally more reliable in their friendships... if they've committed to something, they generally see it through... these are things with which many ENTPs have problems due to their famously short attention spans.

Jae Rae

Free-Rangin' Librarian
MBTI Type
INFJ
My opposite is EXTP.

I love ENTPs. They're spontaneous, good-natured, creative, highly verbal, intelligent and funny. Can see things from many angles. Excellent at explaining concepts; they make wonderful teachers, personal coaches and motivational speakers.

ESTPs. I don't know any.

edcoaching

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
My opposite is ESTP and i've been married to one for 27 years. Perhaps my son captured it best when he was around 4 years old and said, "Dad's always got great ideas for games and fun after dinner and stuff, but Mom, you're always there..."

ESTPs solve problems in the moment--and see how to make the moment fun. My son and i once spent weeks planning his birthday party with mini golf holes in the back yard made out of soccer cones, toy car garage ramps, etc. 3" of rain put the party indoors--and in 45 minutes my husband and his ISTP brother created a garage golf course that kept 10 9-year-olds entranced for 90 minutes--until we kicked them out so the adults could play. That's ESTP at its best. And examples like that are the norm.

edcoaching (INFJ)