User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Types are best at what they're worst at

I've wondered if mental tasks that require developing subconscious modes of thinking would become more deliberate than modes of thinking normally found in the more conscious regions. Ie. I think that choosing to think in a way that challenges ones natural inclination gives one an edge over those who more comfortably ease into what becomes less of a choice the more they rely on what they prefer, simply because choice itself falls into disrepair if not exercised enough.

Honor Thy Inferior Array Such Irony's Avatar
    5w6 sp/so
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    I have a good friend who is an ENFP who is an accountant and LOVES it. I think she's crazy.
    I know one too. He's very good at what he does and enjoys it.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    I, as a member of the ENTP race, am good at everything.

Are you good at being ISFJ?
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Neutral Good

I think it's just an example that any type can be good at anything... You may know an INFP who's good at engeneering, but you may also know an INFP who is a good writer. An ESTJ may be a reeeeaaally good writer, but when we look at famous writers, you mostly find INxx (at least is what I see in sites). It's not that we say that an INFP should be a good writer because they have an dominant Fi, is that when we type good writers, we end up finding that they're maybe INFP or INxx.

Anyone could be exceptionally good at something if they go after it actively, may it be working on a weak spot or a supposedly strong spot.