User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4W5 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

A world of ENFPs (or ENTPs) would get absolutely nothing done, if other ENFPs are anything at all like me. We'd skip meals and sleep and spend our time online reading interesting papers, or talking about interesting ideas with each other, or writing down our next cool idea for others to read and talk about and write about. None of these ideas would ever be realized. Nor would anything else. We'd die of sickness and starvation.

MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno

Type is a factor of environment and how you want to be viewed by others. How you see yourself and how you think others view you. Hiarchy and people's conceptions of it also direct peoples personalities. So not sure if ont type is possible. But ill try to entertain the idea X) A world of ENTPs would be an amazing place.
    1+1=3 OMFG

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt.Is.God View Post
    A world of ENFPs (or ENTPs) would get absolutely nothing done, if other ENFPs are anything at all like me. We'd skip meals and sleep and spend our time online reading interesting papers, or talking about interesting ideas with each other, or writing down our next cool idea for others to read and talk about and write about. None of these ideas would ever be realized. Nor would anything else. We'd die of sickness and starvation.
    Well, first off, that's just a matter of you being a non-Self-preservation instinct dominant. There are Sp-dom ENFPs. @Elfboy is an example. Secondly, ENFPs are usually the most diverse type of MBTI that everything would more than likely even out. Plus, some ENFPs are capable of tapping into their tertiary Te.
    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

"Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

Tatiana ♥

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    Well, first off, that's just a matter of you being a non-Self-preservation instinct dominant. There are Sp-dom ENFPs. @Elfboy is an example. Secondly, ENFPs are usually the most diverse type of MBTI that everything would more than likely even out. Plus, some ENFPs are capable of tapping into their tertiary Te.
    he speaks the truth!

ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4W5 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    Oh, man, it sucks to know it's just me.

I don't mean to derail the thread, but how do instinctual variants (this is for the enneagram, right?) fit into the MBTI? What determines them? Etc. I am unwise. Teach me.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt.Is.God View Post
    Oh, man, it sucks to know it's just me.
    I don't mean to derail the thread, but how do instinctual variants (this is for the enneagram, right?) fit into the MBTI? What determines them? Etc. I am unwise. Teach me.
    instinct variant is the primary instinct you fixate on.

Social (So) : fixates on belonging, being part of a whole, taking care of the needs of the group, contributing to society, where they stand within the group structure (be it hierarchical or egalitarian)
    Self Preservation (Sp) : fixates on comfort, safety, financial stability and health
    Sexual (Sx) : fixates on merging with another, "chemistry" between self and another, sexual desirability and intensity experience

you have a primary instinct which is your fixation, a second instinct that you are comfortable with and a third instinct that is your blind spot. (for example Sp/Sx would be Self Preservation first; Sexual instinct second)
    - your first is your default. it just happens and is your core instinctual desire to fulfill
    - your second is your most comfortable. for instance, I am Sp/Sx; one of my best friends is Sx/Sp. while the Sexual is stronger in him, deals with things like relationships and matters of intimacy is actually easier for me because he has a hyper sensitivity to it and feels like he's "missing a part of himself" when he is lacking in personal intimacy from people. similarly, I am dominant Self Preservation, so I am often less comfortable in this arena simply because I notice everything. if I'm hungry, I notice immediately, if I'm hurt, I notice immediately, if I'm uncomfortable, I notice immediately. because of this, it's a bigger deal when this area of my life is in the tubes, whereas, while I enjoy using my Sx side quite a bit (and I'm very good at it) I don't feel like I'm "missing a part of myself" when I'm not in a relationship, so my dealings with this area of life are more easy going.
    - your third instinct is your blind spot. for me, as an Sp/Sx, this is the arena of community, social connections, the politics of group interaction and feeling unity
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4W5 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

Got it. I'll look into this on my own...