i noticed some people here have an x in their MBTI type, i am guessing representing that they either feel they are "in the middle", "both"... and something doesn't make sense to me:
let's take an ENxP:
both ENTP & ENFP have the same dominant & inferior functions...
but then we have a huge difference:
Auxiliary: Introverted Thinking
Tertiary: Extraverted Feeling
Auxiliary: Introverted Feeling
Tertiary: Extraverted Thinking
it's not just a question here about whether they are more F or more T, they would have to be perfectly balanced on 3 dimensions:
1) between introverted thinking and extroverted thinking
2) between introverted feeeling and extroverted feeling
3) between their auxilary function and their tertiary function
can anyone of the ENxPs testify that this really applies to them?
how about an ExTP same aux & ter functions, but now it gets worst, not only do they need to be:
1) perfectly balanced between introverted sensing and extroverted sensing
2) perfectly balanced between introverted intuition and extroverted intuition
3) perfectly balanced between their dominant function and their inferior function
this pretty much goes on to all MBTI types with x's... what am i missing? how can that possibly make sense?